Depressing when when you go on Snapchat and see all your highschool friends at the club

R

rayman

Bronze
Just went on Snapchat seen the kids I hang w sometimes all congregated and went to a club in a city 30 minutes away. I’ve known all them longer than most of them have known each other but they still made plans bc they’re all good looking... no one would give a thought I’d want to go with them, would waste a seat in the car. Literally.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, ManzareK, homo_faber and 7 others
stop attention seeking loser, go outside and slay you can do it nigga fuck your friends go to the club by your self like a true sigma male looks theory is dead height pill is strong if you have good height just be confident and maybe just maybe you can slay some beckys no cope :feelswhy: don't cope don't rope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Matthias8272, toolateforme and 1 other person
go there urself

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
i stopped caring about people from HS
i found peace in my head
you should forget them

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
I can relate. How old are you?

You want to work on making better friends by branching out slowly & looksmax as hard as possible. Snapchat is your friend.
Hard man in order to get friends you gotta be good looking to make them gaf and be ok w being around you in public. And better options, people judge your worth as an option or even to give you a second of thought when making plans based on one thing. Looks

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux
Just went on Snapchat seen the kids I hang w sometimes all congregated and went to a club in a city 30 minutes away. I’ve known all them longer than most of them have known each other but they still made plans bc they’re all good looking... no one would give a thought I’d want to go with them, would waste a seat in the car. Literally.
Just show up at the club if you want to party with them. Wait outside until another group of people enters and walk with them, acting like you are with them, you can even ask them some random questions, so when your friends see you talking to those other people, they would assume you are with that group.
Act surprised and excited when you see them: "OMG!!! What are you doing here!!! Great to see you guys, hey bartender - get a round of drinks for these guys over here!". Then you can join them.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Lawton88, homo_faber and 2 others
Just show up at the club if you want to party with them. Wait outside until another group of people enters and walk with them, acting like you are with them, you can even ask them some random questions, so when your friends see you talking to those other people, they would assume you are with that group.
Act surprised and excited when you see them: "OMG!!! What are you doing here!!! Great to see you guys, hey bartender - get a round of drinks for these guys over here!". Then you can join them.
What a cuck idea

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Gonthar
Are you delusional? You sound disconnected from reality

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Gonthar
Are you delusional? You sound disconnected from reality
LOL, it's advice from PUA books, in case you don't have anyone to go clubbing with, they suggested going alone and talking with other people before approaching any girls, so it would seem you aren't there alone.
I also knew even a girl who would came uninvited to various private parties or events where other groups of cool people went.

brutal age, among peers.
because all the male competition still has full hair.
most are not fat yet
and still have good skin (exceptions of the acne people).

My current age, is much easier among peers, looks was.
because male competion as significant amount have:
404 error hair
fat
wrinkles to much

LOL, it's advice from PUA books, in case you don't have anyone to go clubbing with, they suggested going alone and talking with other people before approaching any girls, so it would seem you aren't there alone.
I also knew even a girl who would came uninvited to various private parties or events where other groups of cool people went.
but not to parties where your mates that didnt invite you went LMAO

Get off social medias asap, it's a lie

I never had high school friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 7725
but not to parties where your mates that didnt invite you went LMAO
Some people do this anyway, it's called crashing a party, if it's in a public place it's very easy to claim you were there with other people or for other reasons, and just go with the flow and join the people you know... Many people don't want to be confrontational and say in your face in front of everyone 'You weren't invited here!', because they will look like assholes. However, if everyone in that group doesn't like you, there's a possibility this could happen.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Some people do this anyway, it's called crashing a party, if it's in a public place it's very easy to claim you were there with other people or for other reasons, and just go with the flow and join the people you know... Many people don't want to be confrontational and say in your face in front of everyone 'You weren't invited here!', because they will look like assholes. However, if everyone in that group doesn't like you, there's a possibility this could happen.
since you obviously are autistic or just totally disconnected form reality & the way social interactions work, I will slowly and simply explain to you:

If you crash a party, youre automatically a loser
If you crash a party with people who didnt invite you, who are you going to talk to? They obviously dont want to interact with you. You will stand there awkwardly and look at your phone
If you crash a party, youre setting yourself for massive embarrassment if any of them decide to throw you out
You will create an awkward situation where they will have to either decide to flat out throw you out or have you kill the vibe for the rest of the party
You will kill any remaining relationships with any of the people there. Getting thorwn out will brand you as a loser and will kill the rest of your social life. News spread.

You got it?

I never had high school friends
I thought I did then reality hit. Everyone is fake and conditional. Only “real” to their attractive friends so they don’t lose status boost.

If you crash a party, youre automatically a loser
If you crash a party with people who didnt invite you, who are you going to talk to? They obviously dont want to interact with you. You will stand there awkwardly and look at your phone
Wrong!
As I said, you need to have at least some people who tolerate you, I've seen it done before by people who weren't invited by went anyway.