Dermarolling results are unreal...

L

Lawton88

Kraken
Its crazy the results some people can get from dermarolling. I have been using a 1mm for a little over a month now and can see the hair on my crown filling in and getting thicker already. I guess its about 4 months where you really see a real big difference.

It can cure baldness.

It allows people to start growing a real stubble beard.

It can get rid of acne and wrinkles etc.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, RAMU KAKA, Looksmaxxer20 and 8 others
The female on the last result is impossible dermarolling. Looks more like facelift+fat grafting.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, shalomnigga, RAMU KAKA and 16 others
Literally just pricking your skin with a roller can grow hair, reduce wrinkles, and remove acne scars? Seems like a scam marketing scheme.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mogstars, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
The female on the last result is impossible dermarolling. Looks more like facelift+fat grafting.
Yep there does appear to be a facelift there also.

I have seen good results from dermarolling, but everyone's skin is different. I have seen good results from people on adapalene, good results from people on retin-a, good results from people just eating a lot of beta-carotin, etc.

I don't know what will eventually work for me.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lawton88
Literally just pricking your skin with a roller can grow hair, reduce wrinkles, and remove acne scars? Seems like a scam marketing scheme.
So far on the hair it does appear to be working for me but I guess I will see if I have the crazy 4 month results. The skin where I am rolling there appears to be thicker now also. I am having a lot of dandruff looking stuff where skin seems to be rolling over/replaced.

My cock is hard for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vxknt, mogstars, horizontallytall and 4 others
even if it works somewhat, it still sucks for long term. just use tret and fin.

wrinkles yes, 1.5 mm stimulates fibroblasts which induces collagen, it's called collagen induction therapy after all. It can also stimulate collagen with 0.5 mm through cell to cell communication .

check this one

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 7725 and Lawton88
Do you use it with minoxidil?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Derma rolling doesn't cure baldness lmao

Growing some hairs doesn't neglect the fact you're losing a fuck ton of hair

Fin + minoxidil + derma rolling on the other hand :feelsyay:

Do you use it with minoxidil?

I don't but I am getting some results without using minox. Crown is starting to fill in and new hairs at my hair line. I was having a little diffuse thinning with the crown area mostly affected.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS