Describe the most comfy feeling ever - I'll start

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Okay. Imagine it's super cold outside, and your house is decently warm. It's still cold inside, so you have to put a sweater on and get under a duvet, it's become quite cloudy outside looks like it might rain. You turn on your xbox/gaming console (maybe even pc) and begin to play video games. You have no school work, you have no finance issues, all you're focused on is getting warm and playing your videogame. Maybe you're playing fallout 4 or skyrim, maybe even minecraft? Doesn't matter really, you're having fun while being warmed up.

You know no one is going to be outside, the cloudy gloom weather is awful. No one wants to be outside, you remain safe and warm indoors playing games.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and Harold O'brien
my dick inside her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Frank Jack, Deleted member 1617 and 6 others
Clipboard01

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
drifting off to sleep on ambien

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and FailedNormieManlet
getting high and playing video games while you cuddle with your stacy gf and eat taco bell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ropemax, Frank Jack, Deleted member 1617 and 2 others
Nothing cozier than having my cock inside a Syrian hooker during New Year's @Baldingman1998 thoughts? Have you ever tried a Syrian or Ukrainian hooker in Beirut?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
getting high and playing video games while you cuddle with your stacy gf and eat taco bell
PUFAs gave me eczema and get fat the last few days lol @kjsbdfiusdf @TsarTsar444 @lutte @Tony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lutte and Baldingman1998
getting high and playing video games while you cuddle with your femboi and eat taco bell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Harold O'brien, ropemax, Frank Jack and 3 others
falling asleep in parents' car on a long night drive

• Love it
Reactions: Harold O'brien
sunny day, sleeping on empty beach with your face under umbrella.

Someone high iq should find a thing that all of these experiences share in common. This way we can achieve eternal coziness/happiness

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Shooting up then falling asleep in my comfy bed🥰
02FA9B89 6A3A 466D B322 65D20CF45E5A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1617, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Being stuck in the snow in a small house in Appalachia

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien, n0rthface and FailedNormieManlet
Nothing cozier than having my cock inside a Syrian hooker during New Year's @Baldingman1998 thoughts? Have you ever tried a Syrian or Ukrainian hooker in Beirut?
Sounds good but never done that

taking a 16 yrs old blonde slavic JBs virginity and emptying 1 week of coom inside her

0 comfiness in my life

You're dizzy. You just woke up. You're disoriented. A surgeon enters the room. He tells you that your wraparound jaw implant went as planned.

Slowly you regain consciousness. You remember your LL surgery, your BiMax, your infraorbital rim implants, your skull implants. Every time you woke up after them, you heard the same sentence. "The surgery went as planned".

Tears rush to your eyes. You realise how lucky you are to have survived years of brutal surgeries without complications. You remember the days you were in your room, alone, with doom lurking above your head. But you know that's over now.

You start crying of joy even though your jaw hurts like hell. But it doesn't matter. You rush up and hug the surgeon to thank him, even though you're all wired up and immediately vomit after you do so. But it doesn't matter.

You feel as determined as ever. Because you know soon it will be over. You made it.

You're beautiful now... and that's all that matters.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and TeenAscender
You're dizzy. You just woke up. You're disoriented. A surgeon enters the room. He tells you that your wraparound jaw implant went as planned.

Slowly you regain consciousness. You remember your LL surgery, your BiMax, your infraorbital rim implants, your skull implants. Every time you woke up after them, you heard the same sentence. "The surgery went as planned".

Tears rush to your eyes. You realise how lucky you are to have survived years of brutal surgeries without complications. You remember the days you were in your room, alone, with doom lurking above your head. But you know that's over now.

You start crying of joy even though your jaw hurts like hell. But it doesn't matter. You rush up and hug the surgeon to thank him, even though you're all wired up and immediately vomit after you do so. But it doesn't matter.

You feel as determined as ever. Because you know soon it will be over. You made it.

You're beautiful now... and that's all that matters.
none of this shit for teen love

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
My wooden cabin in the mountains and woods of Norway in the autumn or winter dark, fireplace lit up, candlelights, and a sky full of stars almost showing the milky way. Fuck I love it :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing