Design session with Eppley

how much is he quoting you, price wise? curious about any discount for combining the jaw and midface all in one surgery. PM me if you don’t want to share price publicly
yea how much is eppley he may be my only hope for jaw implants i'm saving rn only spending money on minoxdil and alc

OP you have a very narrow mouth.

Proceed with caution when widening your jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Phoenix997, Mayorga and 1 other person
Look at the difference between male and female skulls:

product-1597-main-main-big-1415043931.jpg

As you see the males have higher and wider points of projection.

You implant shape resembles for the female shapes, why is that?

Did you just copy your already existing shape and hope to bring that forward, or are you specifically going for a look that you think this shape will achieve?

EDIT:
I see you've explained that in the OP, I will read it tomorrow since Im going to bed now, and explain my opinion about this.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and randomvanish

OP'S FACE AFTER COPING WITH IMPLANTS INSTEAD OF GETTING BIMAX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, anactualdude, terrorblade and 2 others
Bro why don't you masculinise the shape of your zygos? Your shape is below-average to average in masculinity, simply bringing that forward wont look more masculine like those pictures you posted as the end goal. You need to change the shape of your zygos to achieve that. Making the projection more only at the sides and top of the zygo, not the central part too close to your nose (feminine shape).

This shows the key differences between hyper masculine and hyper feminine zygos, pay attention and apply it to your design if you want more masculine zygos (like the models you posted all have, much more masculine shaped than yours and your implants shape)

Male v female skull shows this

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Bro why don't you masculinise the shape of your zygos? Your shape is below-average to average in masculinity, simply bringing that forward wont look more masculine like those pictures you posted as the end goal. You need to change the shape of your zygos to achieve that. Making the projection more only at the sides and top of the zygo, not the central part too close to your nose (feminine shape).

This shows the key differences between hyper masculine and hyper feminine zygos, pay attention and apply it to your design if you want more masculine zygos (like the models you posted all have, much more masculine shaped than yours and your implants shape)

View attachment 415537
I'm getting custom cheek implants with it. Don't those bring out the zygos?

View attachment 415537
i think if you have flat zygos/recessed zygos you need to get submalar & malar implant combination with zygomatic arch tail to make it look big and masculine.
he needs and implant like b with zygo arch tail.

B9780323074001000105 f3ac

if you think something else more suitable,
can you draw a masculine zygo implant roughly in photoshop for example?

zygomathic arch is too important for a masculine look. don't forget too add it up.

Attachments

• 440px-Zygomatic-arch.jpg
    440px-Zygomatic-arch.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 180
  • GzegRSK.jpg
    GzegRSK.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 198

Yes they do and that's the right thing for you to do.

I'm saying that the shape of your custom cheek implants won't look good, irrespective of how much projection you add.

Have you seen Saiyans before and afters? He had custom check implants from Eppley and to this day are the best implant results seen in surgical history.

Girls call him hot on Tinder all the time, not cute/attractive, HOT. Because he made his cheekbone implant very masculine shaped, not just further forward. That is the benchmark you should follow to get great results yourself, instead of something you regret.

• +1
Reactions: andro35, Marsiere214, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
You already look really good, jaw width seems to be the only issue.

Have you tried chewing first? If you have and it didn’t work, good luck with the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Also please post 3/4 and side profiles of the CT scan with the implant design showing, that would help massively to see what you need and what should/shouldn't be done in regards to implant shape design.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Also please post 3/4 and side profiles of the CT scan with the implant design showing, that would help massively to see what you need and what should/shouldn't be done in regards to implant shape design.
Heres all the angles, hes extending the custom cheek implant to bring out zygomatic arch, My last design session is Saturday. I included all the angles from the CT scan and the virtual consult that he gave to me, he increased the jaw width slightly as well as more projection in the cheeks from the first design.

SmartSelectImage 2020 05 21 18 10 47
SmartSelectImage 2020 05 21 18 12 00
SmartSelectImage 2020 05 21 18 11 02
SmartSelectImage 2020 05 21 18 10 18

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, randomvanish and Deleted member 4797
Heres all the angles, hes extending the custom cheek implant to bring out zygomatic arch, My last design session is Saturday. I included all the angles from the CT scan and the virtual consult that he gave to me, he increased the jaw width slightly as well as more projection in the cheeks from the first design.

View attachment 418630View attachment 418633View attachment 418634View attachment 418635

I need your feedback so tell me quickly, do you like this zygo implant result? Would you be content if yours turned out like this?

Before:
Before front

Enter folder for low wide corner meeks

After:
Front angled head after

Direct front after

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Anchor_Ship, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Eppley must be getting 60% of his clientele from PSL at this point
"Dr. Eppley, with all due respect, my top experts on looksmax.me are recommending surgeries contrary to what you have advised. Even then, I think a slight zygomatic implant with lipo around the submental region is the best option."
I need your feedback so tell me quickly, do you like this zygo implant result? Would you be content if yours turned out like this?

Before:
View attachment 418664
View attachment 418665

After:
View attachment 418667
View attachment 418668
Holy shit. Those implants literally added 1-1.5 PSL. Last pic is an absolute mogging machine and would be ideal for a Tinder profile. JFL at underestimating zygo projection and its effects on overall aesthetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy, Marsiere214 and 5 others
I only have one thing to say in this thread in spite of not having read 1 word:

Osteotomies > Implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Holy shit. Those implants literally added 1-1.5 PSL. Last pic is an absolute mogging machine and would be ideal for a Tinder profile. JFL at underestimating zygo projection and its effects on overall aesthetics.

Yes its the best results I've seen, which leaves me wondering why other clients dont simply copy his zygo implant shape? I asked girls if they liked Saiyans zygos or Male Model Younes Bendjima's, using these 2 photos:

Younes bendjima

front-angled-head-after-jpeg.418667

You know what they told me? Younes Bendjima is more attractive, but they prefer Saiyans cheekbones. They said Saiyan's look more masculine. Thats absolutely insane, considering Younes Bendjima is a top international model, dated Kourtney Kardashian and Jourdan Dunn and has millions of instagram followers, mostly young girls dreaming about him. To top that off, his zygos are probably his 3rd best feature on his face, after his top tier eye area and lips.

So knowing this, and to still take a complete shot in the dark and use a differently shaped implant, really has me confused. I know if I ever go to Eppley, I'm asking for Saiyans exact replica design, only difference being I would also add Lateral Orbital Rim projection as well to match the zygos.

Saiyan CT scan

Im worried about rfromm01's implants because they fill the space on the sides of the nose, above the teeth. Saiyan left these completely empty, because from skulls you can see that on men this area is kept empty, the projection is only on the high + wide zygo part, females have more projection on the centre parts. rfromm01 would be better off to copy Saiyan and remove that part of the implant imo.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, MentalistKebab, Usum and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4797
Yeah thats pretty good. Here are the goal pictures i sent eppley View attachment 418880View attachment 418881View attachment 418882 Those might be a little too much but yeah, id be content with the above result. Ideally the black and white photos.

Well bro I would strongly consider removing the part of your implant in the side of nose/above teeth area, men (White and African) have hollow cheeks because they have more projection than females, but ALSO because they have emptiness in this area, its clear to see here on the Caucasian and African skulls.

Race skulls

I dont see the benefit of filling that area unless you want to look not so masculine/less sharp appearance, but it appears thats not what you want. So make sure you ask Eppley why he's filled this area, when he didn't for Saiyan, who got hollow cheeks results. Heres other angles of Saiyan for you:

Good zygo or fem

3months post op

• +1

View attachment 418630View attachment 418633View attachment 418634View attachment 418635

I think these designs are pretty good, do you have the thickness map, like this:
Images

That would help everyone understand the shape design a bit better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Chintuck22
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Marsiere214 and Kade
Well bro I would strongly consider removing the part of your implant in the side of nose/above teeth area, men (White and African) have hollow cheeks because they have more projection than females, but ALSO because they have emptiness in this area, its clear to see here on the Caucasian and African skulls.

View attachment 418892

I dont see the benefit of filling that area unless you want to look not so masculine/less sharp appearance, but it appears thats not what you want. So make sure you ask Eppley why he's filled this area, when he didn't for Saiyan, who got hollow cheeks results. Heres other angles of Saiyan for you:

View attachment 418895

View attachment 418896

The area near the nose/teeth are just thin tabs to help locate the implant when placing them through the mouth. They are usually very thin and do not have any impact on appearance. Often they are removed anyways. See here:

Also I would be careful about recommending someone else's exact design... Everyone's face is different and the results will not be the same. This guy needs more forward projection under and at the outer corners of the eyes, it seems like that's what the implant design is shaped for (although I want to see the thickness map)

• +1
The area near the nose/teeth are just thin tabs to help locate the implant when placing them through the mouth. They are usually very thin and do not have any impact on appearance. Often they are removed anyways. See here:

Also I would be careful about recommending someone else's exact design... Everyone's face is different and the results will not be the same. This guy needs more forward projection under and at the outer corners of the eyes, it seems like that's what the implant design is shaped for (although I want to see the thickness map)

Ah I didn't realise that, since sometimes Eppley uses it and sometimes not, I thought it was for the cheekbone shape. Thanks for enlightening me

• +1
Ah I didn't realise that, since sometimes Eppley uses it and sometimes not, I thought it was for the cheekbone shape. Thanks for enlightening me

Yeah if it saddles the infraorbital rim, the incision is made through the lower eyelash and you don't need them since the surgeon has a clear view to place the implant. If there's no infraorbital rim saddle, the implant is usually placed through the mouth, but it's a bit harder to see, so the tabs can be helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4797
OP post your results after please

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Short Ugly and Brown
@rfromm01 when you want to make the surgery? do you have a date?

How much the cost

Hello Looksmax community.

I am going to undergo a jaw wraparound and custom cheek implant with Dr.Eppley on June 11th. Today was my first design consult with Eppley and I have another chat with him on Monday. So basically I have 3 design sessions, however he doesn't count them until he sends in a design to the manufacturer, which he said he would not as he thought that I should do some more research as to what he calls the ogge curve cheeks as well as studying the jaw angle in which I want to go with over the weekend. He gave me this proposed design change today. View attachment 397542

So im going after a pretty specific result. I dont have a recessed jaw nor do I have nonexistent cheekbones. Mainly want the cheeks to appear more prominent and balance out the eye area. He said that these implants don't really make your jaw square. To be honest, it was a lot of stuff that I didn't understand as im not familiar with plastic terminology nor have I had an operation like this one. One of the models I showed him had a squared jaw that was vertically low. He said II should be aiming for something highly elevated. I'm having another chat with him on Monday. But this is the jaw and cheeks that i'm trying to achieve. View attachment 397489View attachment 397491

Forward projection and sharpness are key. Here is what I currently look like.

View attachment 397521View attachment 397523View attachment 397524View attachment 397526View attachment 397527

My aim is more pronounced mandibular angles as well as forward projection. Basically, im trying to get as close to those first models as possible. Eppley seemed to be somewhat cautious and honest as far as desired result as there is an aesthetic risk if the jaw is angled too low. Something about the tissue not fully coming over the implant. But considering that I only have probably a few chances to revise things, are the projections given to me by the scanning going to be enough to get a similar jaw to the two examples above or should I ask for more outward projection in the chin and wider projection in the mandibular? Or is that a result that is not going to be realistic with this surgery? Any advice is appreciated as I am really trying to wrap my head around this and need to know what to ask for when going for these results before Monday
Did you get the implants or not mate?! Any update?

Looks pretty good to me. Do you have any more design sessions? If so the only thing I would change is having less vertical dropdown on the jaw implant, your face is already a bit long, so you don't want to accentuate that and make it look too blocky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Looks pretty good to me. Do you have any more design sessions? If so the only thing I would change is having less vertical dropdown on the jaw implant, your face is already a bit long, so you don't want to accentuate that and make it look too blocky.
Yes tomorrow morning eppley told.me the same thing about blockiness. Would any of you possibly recommend bimax before this? I was told by an orthodontist not to do genipplasty or bimax as it could create underbite and make my chin way to prominent. He said invisalign could fix my overbite in 9 months. But I was told by someone in my DMs to look at bimax first...

Yes tomorrow morning eppley told.me the same thing about blockiness. Would any of you possibly recommend bimax before this? I was told by an orthodontist not to do genipplasty or bimax as it could create underbite and make my chin way to prominent. He said invisalign could fix my overbite in 9 months. But I was told by someone in my DMs to look at bimax first...

Yeah I would make these measurements a bit closer to zero. Ask eppley what he thinks too.

I'm not sure about bimax, it isn't obvious that you would benefit from one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200523-000855.jpg
    Screenshot_20200523-000855.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 289
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

First rule: don't ever trust your ortho.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Amnesia, chadferguson and 7 others
Hi community,

I'm at the 1 month mark now where you start to see what the final result may look like. Still a lot of swelling in the cheeks and soreness in the jaw. As of right now, I cant smile fully, but the numbness in my cheeks is almost gone. You can defiantly see the width of it. The zygos still have a little ways to go with the swelling. Id like to know what you guys think so far. How much sharpness and contouring should I expect within the next couple months of recovery?

Also, seeing as if this is likely 2-3 months more of recovery until the final result, do you guys have any skin care lookisms or tips to get Instagram like glowing skin? Really want this result to stand out as much as possible and I think skincare would do a great deal. I have a friend who I plan on getting facials from a couple times a month.. My skin tends to be pale and somewhat susceptible to breakouts as you can tell.

I am also starting invisalign within the next few weeks to correct my maloclussion. Going into get my impressions done next week

Attachments

• 20200709_125103.jpg
    20200709_125103.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 20200712_182455.jpg
    20200712_182455.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 265
  • 20200712_182502.jpg
    20200712_182502.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 20200712_182505.jpg
    20200712_182505.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 1594779385032.png
    1594779385032.png
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 304
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Be_ConfidentBro, MadTwatter and 4 others
Hi community,

I'm at the 1 month mark now where you start to see what the final result may look like. Still a lot of swelling in the cheeks and soreness in the jaw. As of right now, I cant smile fully, but the numbness in my cheeks is almost gone. You can defiantly see the width of it. The zygos still have a little ways to go with the swelling. Id like to know what you guys think so far. How much sharpness and contouring should I expect within the next couple months of recovery?

Also, seeing as if this is likely 2-3 months more of recovery until the final result, do you guys have any skin care lookisms or tips to get Instagram like glowing skin? Really want this result to stand out as much as possible and I think skincare would do a great deal. I have a friend who I plan on getting facials from a couple times a month.. My skin tends to be pale and somewhat susceptible to breakouts as you can tell.

I am also starting invisalign within the next few weeks to correct my maloclussion. Going into get my impressions done next week
Congrats but why do you get an implant if you are gonna cover it with beard anyway ?

Lose bf after swelling gone, and share before after pics. I wanna see some modelesque appearance or I am gonna spam Eppleys dms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Marsiere214, ascentium and 2 others
Congrats but why do you get an implant if you are gonna cover it with beard anyway ?

Lose bf after swelling gone, and share before after pics. I wanna see some modelesque appearance or I am gonna spam Eppleys dms

thought it would make the beard look better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lol. forgot to mention i went to istanbul back in december to get that done.

probably will shave it when the final result comes in :)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and MentalistKebab
I don't know about the implants but shave the beard and get a haircut please

You got a beard transplant?

thought it would make the beard look better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lol. forgot to mention i went to istanbul back in december to get that done.

probably will shave it when the final result comes in :)
Why did you went to Istanbul ? Hair transplant ?

I am asking cuz I live in Turkey too

Mirin the money you got tbh
Would love to have money to ascend tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Be_ConfidentBro, WhatToDo and 1 other person
You wasted a LOT of money for something you should only have done after getting the right osteotomies for your bone recession.
I can already tell it's not going to look harmonious. Why? Because implants always look like shit on recessed faces, and I see Eppley make the same (probably intentional coz he's only after the money) mistakes over and over again

Your mouth is still small, narrow, as is your palate more than likely. Even if you do end up getting a wide square jawline with a wide chin, the small narrow mouth is going to make you look disharmonious to the untrained eye, as will your zygo implants on your clearly recessed midface

You will never have the forward projection and the bone parameters of those male models, keep dreaming. Why? Because MMs are born, not made, they're just extremely lucky rare flukes of nature

Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but I just wanted to give you a reality pill.

Will you look better than before? Most likely. Will you look MM-tier? Hell no, not a chance. Will you look harmonious with all those implants placed upon your recessed bones? I bet a farm you won't

I predict you'll not like the results (disharmony) and you'll end up like OCDMaxxing and get Eppley to remove those custom implants because you'll see that you can't get away with not correcting bone recession first. Afaik the guy got a wrap around jaw implant while clearly recessed, he then 3-4 months post-op really disliked the end result and thus paid Eppley to remove the very implants he had paid him 15k for.

Again, sorry for the harsh words, I just want people to learn from this mistake. Please, however, do update us with your pics as the months go by!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Looks234, Mehditianeptine and 11 others
should have just gone with a bit mroe jaw width after correcting overbite with braces and expanding the bite first,looks good but you risk the zygos making ur face look too wide fat

Seems like a significant glow down so far but it could be because of heavy swelling.

If your life is shit it's not down to your looks, it's down to other factors.

I urge you to reconsider surgery and invest your time and money in other things. Also please reconsider implants and Eppley research his ethics and results which says it all.
Completely agree my friend, hes no where near incel , and he actually looks goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Seems like a significant glow down so far but it could be because of heavy swelling.
bro i hope its all swelling cuz tbh he looks like fucking shit rn, lets see what happens after few months

Please explain how you were able to have surgery in mid June when it takes 6 weeks to create those custom implants and your last design session was late May.

I ask because I'm doing the exact same procedure and it would be great to accelerate the fabrication process if possible.

Last edited: