Design session with Eppley

You wasted a LOT of money for something you should only have done after getting the right osteotomies for your bone recession.
I can already tell it's not going to look harmonious. Why? Because implants always look like shit on recessed faces, and I see Eppley make the same (probably intentional coz he's only after the money) mistakes over and over again

Your mouth is still small, narrow, as is your palate more than likely. Even if you do end up getting a wide square jawline with a wide chin, the small narrow mouth is going to make you look disharmonious to the untrained eye, as will your zygo implants on your clearly recessed midface

You will never have the forward projection and the bone parameters of those male models, keep dreaming. Why? Because MMs are born, not made, they're just extremely lucky rare flukes of nature

Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but I just wanted to give you a reality pill.

Will you look better than before? Most likely. Will you look MM-tier? Hell no, not a chance. Will you look harmonious with all those implants placed upon your recessed bones? I bet a farm you won't

I predict you'll not like the results (disharmony) and you'll end up like OCDMaxxing and get Eppley to remove those custom implants because you'll see that you can't get away with not correcting bone recession first. Afaik the guy got a wrap around jaw implant while clearly recessed, he then 3-4 months post-op really disliked the end result and thus paid Eppley to remove the very implants he had paid him 15k for.

Again, sorry for the harsh words, I just want people to learn from this mistake. Please, however, do update us with your pics as the months go by!

There's no need for negative pontification when he's still massively swollen dude. Yes some implants on the jaw make the mouth look fucked, and some look completely harmonious (like zuzzcel's). We won't know until the swelling is gone, 3months post-op.

This guy didn't have a recessed face before, it was normal (not recessed but not extreme ante-face).

Right now his cheeks and jaw are still swollen, but we can already see he has much more masculine contours and general shape on the face.

I dont know if he will get the male model sharp look until the swelling goes (even Saiyan looked bloated 1month post-op, but his results were sharp af when fully recovered), but I do know for sure rfromm will look much more masculine after, which is already a positive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Some perspective for you.

Saiyan swollen:
Still swollen

Saiyan 3month+ post-op, final result:
3month post op

Saiyan only had zygo implants though, so rfromm is probably more swollen than what Saiyan was because of his jaw implant too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and CursedOne
I've heard that lateral commissure surgery helps mask having a small mouth and palate by extending the corners of the mouth to reach the pupil. This was something I was considering doing. Eppley told me not to do that with the jaw surgery. Best to wait 2-3 months to avoid added stress on the jaw and also I have the luxury of living in Chicago which is only a 2.5 hour drive from Indianapolis so I'm not pressured to do all the procedures I want at once. He also said palate expansion is possible without removing implants but not bimax.
I talked to about 2 maxo surgeons who told me that bimax was not recommended because I was not recessed and would create underbite. My ortho who also does Maxofillo surgeries said that he wouldn't do surgery either, but invisalign would help expand it a little as well as fix the overbite.

My invisalign is going to be a custom treatment which involves pushing the upper teeth upwards to create room for Veneers after treatment is done.

Would any of you recommend a commissure combined with a V-Y lip lift to mask the small mouth/palate in the meantime?

I've heard that lateral commissure surgery helps mask having a small mouth and palate by extending the corners of the mouth to reach the pupil. This was something I was considering doing. Eppley told me not to do that with the jaw surgery. Best to wait 2-3 months to avoid added stress on the jaw and also I have the luxury of living in Chicago which is only a 2.5 hour drive from Indianapolis so I'm not pressured to do all the procedures I want at once. He also said palate expansion is possible without removing implants but not bimax.
I talked to about 2 maxo surgeons who told me that bimax was not recommended because I was not recessed and would create underbite. My ortho who also does Maxofillo surgeries said that he wouldn't do surgery either, but invisalign would help expand it a little as well as fix the overbite.

My invisalign is going to be a custom treatment which involves pushing the upper teeth upwards to create room for Veneers after treatment is done.

Would any of you recommend a commissure combined with a V-Y lip lift to mask the small mouth/palate in the meantime?
What I don't understand is why you don't instead get the surgeries you actually need, the orthodontic procedures, the maxillofacial surgeries, and instead you're just trying to mask your issues?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and tiger88
What I don't understand is why you don't instead get the surgeries you actually need, the orthodontic procedures, the maxillofacial surgeries, and instead you're just trying to mask your issues?

I consulted with many orthos and maxillofillo surgeons who said bimax surgery was unneccesary. I dont have any physical issues outside of aesthetics and SARPE recovery sounds like it will be a long road. I honestly dont have the patience for that considering I plan on moving in with a friend in september in which were creating social media content with. So in the meantime, im only looking for aestetics. I dont have sleep apnea or TMJ issues so yeah if theres a way to mask the issues thats fine

I consulted with many orthos and maxillofillo surgeons who said bimax surgery was unneccesary. I dont have any physical issues outside of aesthetics and SARPE recovery sounds like it will be a long road. I honestly dont have the patience for that considering I plan on moving in with a friend in september in which were creating social media content with. So in the meantime, im only looking for aestetics. I dont have sleep apnea or TMJ issues so yeah if theres a way to mask the issues thats fine
I've been told the same thing over and over again and guess what, I'm still getting bimax but first MSE and then bimax, and THEN will I get implants

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, to_stop_da_cope, Slayerino and 4 others
I've been told the same thing over and over again and guess what, I'm still getting bimax but first MSE and then bimax, and THEN will I get implants
where are you getting these surgeries?

Fixing your palate will help with your lip shape and width. I wouldn't get the lateral commissure since you will have visible scars the rest of your life, even if they are small people will know.

We still dont know yet if your mouth will look unnaturally small until the jaw swelling goes down anyway, hopefully it wont, if not then fix your palate before deciding on lateral commissure, that should be the absolute last resort.

how would bimax benefit me? maxofillo said my jaw wasnt recessed... I had jaw fillers a couple years ago, heres my side profile from that.

i know ive always had a small mouth. Lip fillers helped a little with that but yeah lateral commissure is something ive seriously considered. From what ive heard, palate expansion sounds like another long rocovery process.. i would look into it if the recovery time isnt too bad. im honestly not overly concerned with scarring based on what Dr. Epp told me. It sounds like if anything i can just put on concealer to hide the scars.. And do you know anything about V-Y lip lifts? It sounds like those help with lip shape.. I think my lip shape is mainly due to my overbite

SmartSelectImage 2020 07 15 09 57 28

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: improover and Deleted member 4430
very bad idea to get a chin implant while you have an overbite

View attachment 398091
Not OP but will a maxilofacial surgeon check for things like this if I go in and ask about getting a better jaw/chin?
I had braces when I was in my teens, got two screw put into my upper gum and pulled up wards. I have a weak chin or jaw.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Anyone know about this? This sounds legit, only a few doctors in the country do this.

damn you have a great base but you need to fix your lips(not that hard) and freckles(dunno what to do but it looks bad on men). your only big failo is long midface but you have chad potential

• +1
Reactions: rfromm01

Anyone know about this? This sounds legit, only a few doctors in the country do this.
is that the joe rogan thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadferguson and Deleted member 7776
They basically give / gave you wrong advice, if I read correctly?
While it's their job, so they should know better than you.
Exactly, yet they're bluepilled idiots, it's so annoying.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

You're putting all your eggs in the bimax meme basket without realizing that if you aren't severely recessed it's not going to make a big difference in your aesthetics and surgeons you think are blackpilled are scamming you mentalcels into unnecessary procedures. Bimax makes a huge difference if there is a significant maxillary or mandibular discrepancy or recession, or if there is a problem with the bite. OP had no significant problems that warranted a bimax. I'd be curious if you can show me a result of a bimax that looks like a significant difference in a patient with little recession to begin with. The risks are far greater than the benefits IMO, especially since maxillofacial surgery is unpredictable and you could end up looking like a horse or have chimp lip after a bimax if you had no major issues prior.

Thinking bimax is going to significantly help you when you're not recessed is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zhuurst, Deleted member 4614, Danish_Retard and 11 others
You're putting all your eggs in the bimax meme basket without realizing that if you aren't severely recessed it's not going to make a big difference in your aesthetics and surgeons you think are blackpilled are scamming you mentalcels into unnecessary procedures. Bimax makes a huge difference if there is a significant maxillary or mandibular discrepancy or recession, or if there is a problem with the bite. OP had no significant problems that warranted a bimax. I'd be curious if you can show me a result of a bimax that looks like a significant difference in a patient with little recession to begin with. The risks are far greater than the benefits IMO, especially since maxillofacial surgery is unpredictable and you could end up looking like a horse or have chimp lip after a bimax if you had no major issues prior.

Thinking bimax is going to significantly help you when you're not recessed is cope.

This is basically what my maxo surgeon told me as well as my ortho/oral surgeon. Risks also include underbite. Everybody I've talked to recommended aligners. AGGA looked interesting so im getting a consult on the 30th before I start aligners

Do the surgery only once, no revision crap fix your fucking face then live dont obsess over small details like mentalcels that get surgery do, they become nuts and open their faces a 100 times then sui.

Do the minimum of surgeries then ROIDMAX to become more NT, MMAmax to knock chads faces out and be more confident then start to adapt to hitting on stacies, DO NOT EXPECT LIFE ON TUTORIALMODE Right away you'll start doubting your surgeries, you need some initial time and effort to adapt to normal brad or chad life, high IQ would also help.

May golden currycel mumbai buddha have mercy on your soul
Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Danish_Retard, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
How's the swelling now? Have you got some definition yet?

Hi community,

I'm at the 1 month mark now where you start to see what the final result may look like. Still a lot of swelling in the cheeks and soreness in the jaw. As of right now, I cant smile fully, but the numbness in my cheeks is almost gone. You can defiantly see the width of it. The zygos still have a little ways to go with the swelling. Id like to know what you guys think so far. How much sharpness and contouring should I expect within the next couple months of recovery?

Also, seeing as if this is likely 2-3 months more of recovery until the final result, do you guys have any skin care lookisms or tips to get Instagram like glowing skin? Really want this result to stand out as much as possible and I think skincare would do a great deal. I have a friend who I plan on getting facials from a couple times a month.. My skin tends to be pale and somewhat susceptible to breakouts as you can tell.

I am also starting invisalign within the next few weeks to correct my maloclussion. Going into get my impressions done next week
Idk why, but you look much worse than in the pics of your op. Have you gained weight? Get a haircut and get lean. Trim your beard to stubble length, fix your skin and get a tan. It’s hard to tell how much you benefit from the procedure you got when it’s covered by fat and hair.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 7776 and justanothergymcell
You should get a skin care routine (tretinoin and SPF, etc.) as soon as you finish with your surgery meds.
I wouldn't have done any procedures on that starting face, that's high PSL already. You should probably try to gymmax, since your frame looks small in those photos.
Maybe you watched too much jew propaganda and got mental illness from it, also get out of chicongo. Whatever problems you got weren't from your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
20200727 135630
20200727 135514
20200727 140737
20200727 140842

20200727 140817

Screenshot 20200727 214408 Chrome 2

Swelling improving a little. I agree with you for sure on the skin care. Havent been drinking enough water or sleep lately. Ive let my skin PSL degrade pretty badly through this quarantine. All of my skin care products are arriving on Wednesday, so for the next couple months putting a heavy emphasis on that as well as anti aging facials every other week. Also I just got my BF% tested and im at 13%. Going on an Anavar/Deca cycle to try to get under that. I think a big part of this result will be dependent on body fat percentage. The bottom pic without the facial hair is what i looked like 2 years ago.
no filler/implants. I may shave the facial hair off to get better pics. Open to any suggestions while this continues to heal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200727-214408_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200727-214408_Chrome.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4797 and MentalistKebab
View attachment 548937View attachment 548938View attachment 548939View attachment 548940
View attachment 548953

View attachment 548946

Swelling improving a little. I agree with you for sure on the skin care. Havent been drinking enough water or sleep lately. Ive let my skin PSL degrade pretty badly through this quarantine. All of my skin care products are arriving on Wednesday, so for the next couple months putting a heavy emphasis on that as well as anti aging facials every other week. Also I just got my BF% tested and im at 13%. Going on an Anavar/Deca cycle to try to get under that. I think a big part of this result will be dependent on body fat percentage. The bottom pic without the facial hair is what i looked like 2 years ago.
no filler/implants. I may shave the facial hair off to get better pics. Open to any suggestions while this continues to heal.
I would have went for bimax first I aint gonna lie

• +1
Reactions: Golang
The beard is weird man.

Still looks very swollen.

That chin is so uncanny.

Cuz of Labiomental fold.

Coping is too strong mate.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Golang and Deleted member 7125
View attachment 548937View attachment 548938View attachment 548939View attachment 548940
View attachment 548953

View attachment 548946

Aaaand it's obvious all that money was wasted. Recessed, recessed, recessed. Sorry dude

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Golang and CopingCel
Mouth is not aligned with the chin position. You need to get the implant removed and go for a solid chin wing, or bimax&genio.
6e603f20 4a53 46e0 bca0 918db4ad9057 15af24ea5115ee5b674ab539261adf8a1

• +1
Reactions: Golang and CopingCel
Ryan fromm is fromm americaa

This dude is completely mental putting this much of foreign materials in his face given that his chin doesnt look recessed at all and shit, i promise you you will get no more female attention, you will just feel slightly better about yourself. Go see doctor first

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 9670, Marsiere214 and 4 others
kill it with fire

your psl was already high enough

mentalcel confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Golang
your psl was already high enough

mentalcel confirmed
He only needed a lip lift and mouth widening surgery from eppley. And maybe some filler to sharpen the jaw. Would ascend hard.

Bildschirmfoto 2020 07 30 um 163810

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, .👽., Marsiere214 and 4 others
They said Saiyan's look more masculine.
Shit.
I never realized it but mines are really good :=)
With a pretty decent eye area (hooded eyes/close brow-ridges) and you are indeed good.
P.S.: My weak chin / mandible never were an issue then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Hi community,

I'm at the 1 month mark now where you start to see what the final result may look like. Still a lot of swelling in the cheeks and soreness in the jaw. As of right now, I cant smile fully, but the numbness in my cheeks is almost gone. You can defiantly see the width of it. The zygos still have a little ways to go with the swelling. Id like to know what you guys think so far. How much sharpness and contouring should I expect within the next couple months of recovery?

Also, seeing as if this is likely 2-3 months more of recovery until the final result, do you guys have any skin care lookisms or tips to get Instagram like glowing skin? Really want this result to stand out as much as possible and I think skincare would do a great deal. I have a friend who I plan on getting facials from a couple times a month.. My skin tends to be pale and somewhat susceptible to breakouts as you can tell.

I am also starting invisalign within the next few weeks to correct my maloclussion. Going into get my impressions done next week

Congratz on the initiative and actually going through with it.. but TBH i just got blackpilled on osteonomy superiority from this thread b/c of the underbite that looks worse in the after and even tho i know ur zygos are swollen, they dont look high set mm-tier .. mms usually have a high ogee curve and adding frontal supra molar cheekbone mass w/ inplants is usually cope ,.... whereas, suborbital, outward projection looks masculine asf and simultaneously produce wide midface + nice ogee curve look.

Can you fix that bite issue w/ just braces?? ... and i mean BRINGING JAW FORWARD and not just tipping upper teeth to contact lower. Cuz if its the latter than thats a failio b/c not only will it give the illusion of a recessed maxilla but it will make ur thin upper lip EVEN THINNER.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Golang
Not OP but will a maxilofacial surgeon check for things like this if I go in and ask about getting a better jaw/chin?
I had braces when I was in my teens, got two screw put into my upper gum and pulled up wards. I have a weak chin or jaw.

wait... were the screws put above side molars to fix crossbite or front teeth to fix gummy smile.... i need to know this shit i have a small genetic (dad too) crossbite on one side.. but luckily no aesthetic issues.

mms usually have a high ogee curve and adding frontal supra molar cheekbone mass w/ inplants is usually cope ,.... whereas, suborbital, outward projection looks masculine asf and simultaneously produce wide midface + nice ogee curve look.

Can you show pics of the difference your talking about? Whats wrong with rfromm's design, how would you change it?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Can you show pics of the difference your talking about? Whats wrong with rfromm's design, how would you change it?

Sure... i used sean cuz hes a popular mm... even models with lower cheekbones usually have a higer % of cheekbone mass on the outside infraorbital region then the area just above the molars.. Mostly b/c thats masculine dimorphism.
Epplyfailios

Notice how Epply fked OP w/ unnecessarily high volume in the first comparison.... jfl for recessed maxilla + unnecessary bloated look even after swelling subsides..

Whilst making his OGEE curve on par with average curries. The cheekbone mass in GL males in concentrated just outside the eyes.

But dont get discouraged op ... theses obs GL ppl with low set cheekbones as harmony trumps ALL.. but its just my preference and i think it is considered universally superior trait to have em high.

Fwf

Blue = relatively protruding
Organge= '' hollow/retruded.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 14978, Warlow and 7 others
Sure... i used sean cuz hes a popular mm... even models with lower cheekbones usually have a higer % of cheekbone mass on the outside infraorbital region then the area just above the molars.. Mostly b/c thats masculine dimorphism.
View attachment 555951

Notice how Epply fked OP w/ unnecessarily high volume in the first comparison.... jfl for recessed maxilla + unnecessary bloated look even after swelling subsides..

Whilst making his OGEE curve on par with average curries. The cheekbone mass in GL males in concentrated just outside the eyes.
View attachment 555971

But dont get discouraged op ... theses obs GL ppl with low set cheekbones as harmony trumps ALL.. but its just my preference and i think it is considered universally superior trait to have em high.

View attachment 556006

Blue = relatively protruding
Organge= '' hollow/retruded.

So what you are talking about is projection being on the high and wide part of the cheekbone, with the parts to the side of the nose being empty. This is masculine contouring of the cheekbone, as demonstrated on this male vs female skull pic

LJGoI4U.jpg

kMQfKJF.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
So what you are talking about is projection being on the high and wide part of the cheekbone, with the parts to the side of the nose being empty. This is masculine contouring of the cheekbone, as demonstrated on this male vs female skull pic

LJGoI4U.jpg

kMQfKJF.png

Yup exactly... took me a while to pinpoint why the filler/implant results of so many male cheekbone augmentations look odd and really fake. I thought it was just the fact it wasnt real bone that gave me that impression... but after lurking on this site and analyzing faces i literally cannot unsee the fact that most PSs end up giving their male patients a feminine look. And just like me before, the patients are oblivious to the differences.

EX)

Both are implant results.you can imagine how much better they could have done smh
Im surprised their PS didnt shave down their chins to be more pointy and given em an eyebrow lift while they were at it. JFL

Classic cases of poor understanding of dimorphic cheekbone development... leading to patients going from recessed/ lack of bone in midface to bloated feminine look... if it was properly done, not only would it improve the aesthtic via masculanization and harmony but also avoid looking high bf%.

PLASTIC SURGERY= ONE OF THE FEW AREAS WHERE ONE MUST RESEARCH BY THEMSELVES AND NOT JUST RELY ON "EXPERTISE" ... get your taxes done by an accountant, get a trainer for your physique but pls dont let anyone fuck with your face without you double checking their bs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 14978, Looks234 and 13 others
Yup exactly... took me a while to pinpoint why the filler/implant results of so many male cheekbone augmentations look odd and really fake. I thought it was just the fact it wasnt real bone that gave me that impression... but after lurking on this site and analyzing faces i literally cannot unsee the fact that most PSs end up giving their male patients a feminine look. And just like me before, the patients are oblivious to the differences.

EX) View attachment 556541View attachment 556543
Both are implant results.you can imagine how much better they could have done smh
Im surprised their PS didnt shave down their chins to be more pointy and given em an eyebrow lift while they were at it. JFL

Classic cases of poor understanding of dimorphic cheekbone development... leading to patients going from recessed/ lack of bone in midface to bloated feminine look... if it was properly done, not only would it improve the aesthtic via masculanization and harmony but also avoid looking high bf%.

PLASTIC SURGERY= ONE OF THE FEW AREAS WHERE ONE MUST RESEARCH BY THEMSELVES AND NOT JUST RELY ON "EXPERTISE" ... get your taxes done by an accountant, get a trainer for your physique but pls dont let anyone fuck with your face without you double checking their bs.

I think this is a very good result for this reason, Yaremchuk made the projection higher and wider. You can compare his implant design to his skull before, he got very masculinised because of the great contouring, even though the implant itself was kinda small.

Skull before

Implant design

Masculine result

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Warlow, Deleted member 4300 and 2 others
I think this is a very good result for this reason, Yaremchuk made the projection higher and wider. You can compare his implant design to his skull before, he got very masculinised because of the great contouring, even though the implant itself was kinda small.

View attachment 556596
View attachment 556597
View attachment 556598

aQ4y9Zu.gif

Daym son.. look fkn great.. could even have added a bit more volume if he wanted. High cheekbones age better + JFL buddyboyo imagine if he got the implant design the ppl i posted got hahaaha id go ER on his behalf ngl.

This PS realizes that the "ante" forward growth visual effect is mostly due to the lower maxilla (Lefort 1 section) and cant be frauded by adding feminine OGEE curve wreaking bloated cheekbones. This fact is also part of the reason i respect the forums dedication to call out the need for osteotomies when they're needed .. cuz an implant only doctor will manipulate you to jupiter and back.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 4797
aQ4y9Zu.gif

Daym son.. look fkn great.. could even have added a bit more volume if he wanted. High cheekbones age better + JFL buddyboyo imagine if he got the implant design the ppl i posted got hahaaha id go ER on his behalf ngl.

This PS realizes that the "ante" forward growth visual effect is mostly due to the lower maxilla (Lefort 1 section) and cant be frauded by adding feminine OGEE curve wreaking bloated cheekbones. This fact is also part of the reason i respect the forums dedication to call out the need for osteotomies when they're needed .. cuz an implant only doctor will manipulate you to jupiter and back.

Yeah its a great result and tremendously realistic. The only thing is that Yaremchuk doesn't seem have experience augmenting the zygomatic arch, which we need for a higher FWHR. Saiyan's design was good too and more drastic, since he made his bizygomatic distance legitimately wider:

Frontside saiyan

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 4300
Yeah its a great result and tremendously realistic. The only thing is that Yaremchuk doesn't seem have experience augmenting the zygomatic arch, which we need for a higher FWHR. Saiyan's design was good too and more drastic, since he made his bizygomatic distance legitimately wider:

View attachment 556629

How bout finessing Yamchuck by getting a custom design from him... then asking him to send the blueprints to you for peace of mind... only to jack them and visit epply to add zygo arches on top of them JFL.. BUT FFS DONT LET EPPLY TOUCH THE FUCKIN CHEEKBONES hahahaha.

But but on a srs note tho id really wanna see what saiyan looks like in motion. Sure ill beleive the implants only stand out b/c of lighting fraud but imagine if he looks hella fake and operated upon in motion irl. I have mm tier zygos (best feature imo) and i have a tall face (midface too) with a fwhr of 2.0 b/c of them. Btw.. what experience would a PS really need to do the zygos other than understanding where nerves are and the proper point of incision. Other than that should just be the usual X-ray + design... and on top of that he/she just needs to follow the natural curve and contouring of your zygos.. unlike the cheekbones for which youre deliberately choosing which areas should or shouldnt have more projection.

Just tell Yaremchuk to chuck it in the fuck it bucket and add the muhfukin zygos too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
How bout finessing Yamchuck by getting a custom design from him... then asking him to send the blueprints to you for peace of mind... only to jack them and visit epply to add zygo arches on top of them JFL.. BUT FFS DONT LET EPPLY TOUCH THE FUCKIN CHEEKBONES hahahaha.

But but on a srs note tho id really wanna see what saiyan looks like in motion. Sure ill beleive the implants only stand out b/c of lighting fraud but imagine if he looks hella fake and operated upon in motion irl. I have mm tier zygos (best feature imo) and i have a tall face (midface too) with a fwhr of 2.0 b/c of them. Btw.. what experience would a PS really need to do the zygos other than understanding where nerves are and the proper point of incision. Other than that should just be the usual X-ray + design... and on top of that he/she just needs to follow the natural curve and contouring of your zygos.. unlike the cheekbones for which youre deliberately choosing which areas should or shouldnt have more projection.

Just tell Yaremchuk to chuck it in the fuck it bucket and add the muhfukin zygos too

The experience is so that the surgeon knows what they're doing with the design shape. Cheekbones are very complicated, and you need experience for trial and error, to find the most handsomely designed shape. Even the zygomatic arch is complicated, the angles differ between men and women, the positioning, where the mass is.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite