Design session with Eppley

Yeah his zygos looked like Chad. He didn't get the male model look but he gave me the impression of a jock with his masculine and robust zygos, so Eppley delivered here.

View attachment 747240

I agree the jaw implants were a bad idea, especially at the front (because the implanted chin area becomes incongruent with the mouth and upper jaw position). Jaw implants can look good on the ramus (rfromm's ramus looks good), but the wraparound implant covering the front is always inferior to chin wing/bimax/genioplasty in my view.
i hope im right but i think rfromm wasnt low bf in these pics , if thats cope than tbh the implants made him look bloated af, the only good results i saw were from yaremchuk on realself.com

i hope im right but i think rfromm wasnt low bf in these pics , if thats cope than tbh the implants made him look bloated af, the only good results i saw were from yaremchuk on realself.com

He's still bloated in all these pics so far, because he had a big wrap around jaw implant too which swells a ton

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
20201013 214016
20201013 213955
20201012 151555
20201011 165138

Its been about four months since the surgery. I think there is still a little swelling in the cheek areas. Still feeling a slight stinging pain when I lay down face forward. Also, I have actually raised my BF% to 15, so have to work on getting that down, But the jawline is starting to look good I think. You can see the sharpness of it as well as how pronounced it is and with the cheek implants, its really given me added balance and harmony to my face. Let me know how it looks to you, feel free to be honest. Also going to get a vermillion advancement on the lips next month. With the wider jaw it has made my smaller lips more noticeable.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: anonymous8675, LightSkinNoob, Danish_Retard and 15 others
View attachment 761384View attachment 761385View attachment 761386View attachment 761387

Its been about four months since the surgery. I think there is still a little swelling in the cheek areas. Still feeling a slight stinging pain when I lay down face forward. Also, I have actually raised my BF% to 15, so have to work on getting that down, But the jawline is starting to look good I think. You can see the sharpness of it as well as how pronounced it is and with the cheek implants, its really given me added balance and harmony to my face. Let me know how it looks to you, feel free to be honest. Also going to get a vermillion advancement on the lips next month. With the wider jaw it has made my smaller lips more noticeable.

Cheekbones look striking especially in this pic, should certainly help with your modelling career.

20201011_165138-jpg.761387

Another great zygo implant result from Eppley, very impressive.

• +1
You think lowering BF% will help with the jawline? I realized most male models have like 7-8% BF. Also I started my AGGA treatment last week. Its supposed to grow the upper and lower jaws 1 mm forward per month. My recession/maloclussion is 5mm so i anticipate ill be wearing it for 5-6 months.

Last edited:
You think lowering BF% will help with the jawline? I realized most male models have like 7-8% BF. Also I started my AGGA treatment last week. Its supposed to grow the upper and lower jaws 1 mm forward per month. My recession/maloclussion is 5mm so i anticipate ill be wearing it for 5-6 months.

No I don't think it will help with the jawline, 15% BF isn't high and lots of people have sharp jawlines at that percentage. Either the swelling is still there, or the implant cant achieve a sharp look because its too thick for the level of sharpness you want.

View attachment 761384View attachment 761385View attachment 761386View attachment 761387

looks good

how does it feel when you touch your jawline? can you tell that it isnt bone?

You look more Chad/robust than before even though your mouth is a bit small... although it's probably more noticeable in pics than in person. Are you getting better reactions from women?

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Deleted member 4797
You look more Chad/robust than before even though your mouth is a bit small... although it's probably more noticeable in pics than in person. Are you getting better reactions from women?
Honestly with Covid here in Illinois theres not alot of social events to go to. Additionally, the state is being shut down again. Ive been Ubering alot because that has been a gold mine on top of my current job. There was one girl who didnt say anything the whole ride but when i dropped her off she asked how old I was and thought I looked 19. She then asked me for my Snapchat. I just got back from a wedding and alot of people complimented how good I was looking. Got some comparisons to celebrity lookalikes. Alot of people think I look younger than what I am which is 26. People think im between 19-21 So yeah there is noticeable differences I feel. I think losing the BF will help alot too. Its just Ive been so tired with all these procedures and everything ive kind of lost track of keeping myself healthy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, baruch and Deleted member 7125
do something about your mouth area looks comical

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and curryslayerordeath
I'm gonna be brutally honest with you. You ruined your face with these implants.

Imagine looking like this:

Then you pay thousands of dollars to look like this:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darwined, anactualdude, Wallenberg and 26 others

Your midface still lacks volume and appears sunken, which is because you're recessed. Your mouth and palate are small/narrow which is because of your maxilla. Harmony 404

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, to_stop_da_cope, Julius and 1 other person
$26k and you still look like a kid, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
The result is 6/10.

The chin looks weird but that wouldn't be a problem without the ridiculous beard transplant. Why tf anyone would get a beard transplant is beyond me. I have literally never seen a remotely realistic beard transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .👽.

You actually look higher than 15% body fat... maybe closer to 20%. Yes, losing the fat will help your face look a lot sharper.

No I don't think it will help with the jawline, 15% BF isn't high and lots of people have sharp jawlines at that percentage. Either the swelling is still there, or the implant cant achieve a sharp look because its too thick for the level of sharpness you want.

Disagree.. he clearly has a decent amount of extra fat. Swelling is probably almost all gone (may be a tiny amount left). "Sharpness" has nothing to do with the thickness of the implant, it's about how much the implant sticks out from the level of the skin/fat of the neck.

How's it looking? Could you post a new 3/4 angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 10449 and to_stop_da_cope
I can't understand if it is me that I am always paranoid and biased because I know the person did the surgery, or is it always the case that implant look face and plastic

• +1
Dude, i love that you actually went through with this. A marked improvement. You're an inspiration. If you want some advice, i would consider undereye filler. Also did you get a beard transplant (something about it seems too sharp and off)? I haven't read the entire thread honestly. Another thing is that you should 1000000% change your hair back to this...

That wild greasy look makes you look really really non NT.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, rfromm01, Y2J97 and 1 other person
this thread is too good jfl

enjoy your shit results implantcels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anactualdude, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16384 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 1862
Well, I don't understand how he achieved that look on his eyes area.

I mean, we all know that jaw implants is fucking cope, especially when you are recessed, but for infraorbital and zygo the only option is implant.

Now, why he get a shit ogee curve and not like Sayan result?

Well, I don't understand how he achieved that look on his eyes area.

I mean, we all know that jaw implants is fucking cope, especially when you are recessed, but for infraorbital and zygo the only option is implant.

Now, why he get a shit ogee curve and not like Sayan result?

Its a differently designed shape to what Saiyan had.

Saiyan implant design:
Ct front side HD

Saiyan ct birds eye view

Saiyan ct undersides

rfromm implant design:
SmartSelectImage 2020 05 21 18 10 18

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4300, rfromm01, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
Its a differently designed shape to what Saiyan had.

Saiyan implant design:
View attachment 806134
View attachment 806136
View attachment 806138

rfromm implant design:
View attachment 806193

It seems only paranasal area as difference.

I can't afford to miss this surgery, eyes area is so difficult to improve and I don't wanna look uncanny (like shitty ogee curve o looks bloated).

Eppley ask something like 18k for silicone (i don't consider for bone reabsorption) and 30k in Peek (too much).
I'm starting to consider to ask Eppley himself to design my Implant, and put the Peek with one other surgeon in Europe.

Last edited:
Tragic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16384 and 6 others
Hi all,

I just had a vermillion advancement done,. Already everything is looking more harmonous. I will update this thread next week with new pictures as I have to return to Eppley to get my sutures out. Theres Still a little swelling, so I still have mild bumblebee lips, but this should be gone next week. I've also achieved about 1.5 mm in forward growth thanks to my appliance.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium, Deleted member 5891, randomvanish and 3 others
Do we have results? Is op dead?

jfl 1 month results were awesome where is op

Do we have results? Is op dead?

"
20201013_214016.jpg

20201013_213955.jpg

20201012_151555.jpg

20201011_165138.jpg

Its been about four months since the surgery. I think there is still a little swelling in the cheek areas. Still feeling a slight stinging pain when I lay down face forward. Also, I have actually raised my BF% to 15, so have to work on getting that down, But the jawline is starting to look good I think. You can see the sharpness of it as well as how pronounced it is and with the cheek implants, its really given me added balance and harmony to my face. Let me know how it looks to you, feel free to be honest. Also going to get a vermillion advancement on the lips next month. With the wider jaw it has made my smaller lips more noticeable."

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
"
20201013_214016.jpg

20201013_213955.jpg

20201012_151555.jpg

20201011_165138.jpg

Its been about four months since the surgery. I think there is still a little swelling in the cheek areas. Still feeling a slight stinging pain when I lay down face forward. Also, I have actually raised my BF% to 15, so have to work on getting that down, But the jawline is starting to look good I think. You can see the sharpness of it as well as how pronounced it is and with the cheek implants, its really given me added balance and harmony to my face. Let me know how it looks to you, feel free to be honest. Also going to get a vermillion advancement on the lips next month. With the wider jaw it has made my smaller lips more noticeable."
What do you think? They look pretty good. I wish we had more pics

What do you think? They look pretty good. I wish we had more pics

I think the cheekbones got a better result than the jaw. IMO chin wing and bimax are superior to jaw implants, although jaw implants can give decent results sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 3043
I think the cheekbones got a better result than the jaw. IMO chin wing and bimax are superior to jaw implants, although jaw implants can give decent results sometimes.
Hmm. I think its pretty angular. I will probably go for widening implants after my DJS with E

Also the cheek results are very good. E is a master there

Hmm. I think its pretty angular. I will probably go for widening implants after my DJS with E

Thats what Im doing too, but if I wasn't having bimax and wanted a wider jaw, I would go with chin wing over implants.

Also the cheek results are very good. E is a master there

Yeah they can be good but you have to be moderate imo, some results have looked very fake. above 4mm projection your taking chances

Don't you see how it looks off, especially lips wise?
Reminds me of tyryionlanistercel

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
Don't you see how it looks off, especially lips wise?
Reminds me of tyryionlanistercel

Read my last post, just had lip surgery a few days ago.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 3043
Hey dude. Can you post some pics before the lip surgery? I assume E did the lips? Were you not worried about the scars

Hi all,

I just had a vermillion advancement done,. Already everything is looking more harmonous. I will update this thread next week with new pictures as I have to return to Eppley to get my sutures out. Theres Still a little swelling, so I still have mild bumblebee lips, but this should be gone next week. I've also achieved about 1.5 mm in forward growth thanks to my appliance.

Hi dude, did you get plastic V-WY for the lips? how much? Did you discuss about the shape?

Did you also have a lip lift as well or was it just an advancement? I'm thinking of doing a lip lift but my upper lip is already decently full and I don't wanna get QUACK QUACK upper lip.

Did you also have a lip lift as well or was it just an advancement? I'm thinking of doing a lip lift but my upper lip is already decently full and I don't wanna get QUACK QUACK upper lip.

Full vermillion advancement as well as lip lift. Had bottom lip done too to fix flat cupids bow

Full vermillion advancement as well as lip lift. Had bottom lip done too to fix flat cupids bow

Oh ok, how many mm was your lip lift? I know there are some docs that can do a lip lift/reduction combo so as to reduce the philtrum without making the upper lip bigger.

Oh ok, how many mm was your lip lift? I know there are some docs that can do a lip lift/reduction combo so as to reduce the philtrum without making the upper lip bigger.

I think 3mm on top 1 on bottom, I will double check Monday when I see him

I think 3mm on top 1 on bottom, I will double check Monday when I see him

Thanks bud, PM pics please b/c I need about 3mm removed from my philtrum as well

Hey dude. Can you post some pics before the lip surgery? I assume E did the lips? Were you not worried about the scars

Lol every picture I posted in here is a before pic. I pretty much had no lips

Lol every picture I posted in here is a before pic. I pretty much had no lips
Also how are the scars from the lip advancment?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797