Design session with Eppley

@rfromm01
Can you post a proper pic from the front to analyze your face&facial stats to understand the ratios ?
(like mouth/nose, jaw/bizygo etc.)

I wonder how your face changed.

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher and Deleted member 4797
Like do most guys here really think that this is some kind of improvment?

No front op but jfl you looked better before and for real did not even come a cm closer to your goals/what you wanted to look like.
Some people faces are just not made for big jaws.

It just looks off and uncanny as fuck. Also You do look older. I dont know if its only the pics but i wouldnt even consider to pay for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, Deleted member 14978, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Like do most guys here really think that this is some kind of improvment?

No front op but jfl you looked better before and for real did not even come a cm closer to your goals/what you wanted to look like.
Some people faces are just not made for big jaws.

It just looks off and uncanny as fuck. Also You do look older. I dont know if its only the pics but i wouldnt even consider to pay for this shit.
I think its impossible to say cause we need better pics

I think its impossible to say cause we need better pics
Maybe but the pics he provided are telling a pretty clear result..

And everyone telling him he looks better now is retarded or jusst trolling

• +1
Reactions: anonymous8675, Amnesia, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
I think 3mm on top 1 on bottom, I will double check Monday when I see him

So did you just get this donee to make your lips fuller? I thought it was to widen your lips

No offence bro but you look worse than before idk what you did to your face but your harmony just doesn't exist anymore imo

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
Even if you increase your lip size your harmony is still so off idek man I really think you looked better before surgery

HAHAHAHA THE CUNT DESTROYED HIS FACE

JESUS FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST

WHAT ARE PEOPLE HERE SMOKING?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: anonymous8675, Anchor_Ship, Looks234 and 17 others
sorry op but it's looks worst ngl osteotomiesa > implants, that's talked in forum thousands of times

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
@rfromm01 did you have the lip lift also at eppley and how much did it cost

@rfromm01 did you have the lip lift also at eppley and how much did it cost
He roped bro, he realised he fell for the PSL meme and couldn't live with himself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10709 and 4 others
He roped bro, he realised he fell for the PSL meme and couldn't live with himself

The issue is he's still swollen and not lean enough to properly rate whether the implants worked... he spent a lot of money though might as well have gone for bimax in the first place instead of Dr. Shekelberg

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7521
update please op. really wonder the vermilion result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
"
20201013_214016.jpg

20201013_213955.jpg

20201012_151555.jpg

20201011_165138.jpg

Its been about four months since the surgery. I think there is still a little swelling in the cheek areas. Still feeling a slight stinging pain when I lay down face forward. Also, I have actually raised my BF% to 15, so have to work on getting that down, But the jawline is starting to look good I think. You can see the sharpness of it as well as how pronounced it is and with the cheek implants, its really given me added balance and harmony to my face. Let me know how it looks to you, feel free to be honest. Also going to get a vermillion advancement on the lips next month. With the wider jaw it has made my smaller lips more noticeable."

except the last photo, i think he's better than before. he just lost the prettyboy appeal on his face. but i'm pretty sure women would choose his final results.

except the last photo, i think he's better than before. he just lost the prettyboy appeal on his face. but i'm pretty sure women would choose his final results.
doesn't look natural tho

almost like nature saying such a jaw shouldn't be on a condensed 5'9 frame, something is just off

doesn't look natural tho

almost like nature saying such a jaw shouldn't be on a condensed 5'9 frame, something is just off
cope. "something is just off" can be said for so many male models yet people worship them.

We just have tk wait for his lips to recover and see an in-motion video. In motion is best indicator of natural or fake results

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Man ascension through surgery really is just a roll of the dice. Harmony is SO important.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 6531
Man ascension through surgery really is just a roll of the dice. Harmony is SO important.
Youu have better chances improving different areas subtly, rather than goong huge on just 1 area while leaving everything else alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, .👽. and Deleted member 5349
Youu have better chances improving different areas subtly, rather than goong huge on just 1 area while leaving everything else alone
True. I’m planning on a high cut bimax with CCW rotation and orbital rim implants/lower lid retraction next year. But now I’m starting to worry that maybe my lack of mouth width alongside the widening of the nasal base from bimax will make things look off. Or if not having any zygo projection will make me look unbalanced.

• +1
but he only lack of jaw and cheekbone.
elaborate please.

but he only lack of jaw and cheekbone.
elaborate please.
He lacked IPD too much for the amount of augmentation imo, would be better off with lower numbers of augmentation. This site should learn that conservative looksmaxxing is always best.

Id rather improve just decently than risk too much then look unnatural (not saying rfromm looks unnatural yet, too early to say)

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 10709, ascentium and 1 other person
cocainecowboy was right all along

True. I’m planning on a high cut bimax with CCW rotation and orbital rim implants/lower lid retraction next year. But now I’m starting to worry that maybe my lack of mouth width alongside the widening of the nasal base from bimax will make things look off. Or if not having any zygo projection will make me look unbalanced.
Do lower numbers of augmentation then, both on the zygos and bimax.

The apparent beard transplant is throwing me off. The beard line looks unnaturally straight.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Amnesia, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
I wouldn't have done it personally, you already have a really nice face with literally no failos. It is way more fulfilling to be a natural PSL6.5 than a surgical PSL7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Marsiere214 and Win200
"
20201013_214016.jpg

20201013_213955.jpg

20201012_151555.jpg

20201011_165138.jpg

Its been about four months since the surgery. I think there is still a little swelling in the cheek areas. Still feeling a slight stinging pain when I lay down face forward. Also, I have actually raised my BF% to 15, so have to work on getting that down, But the jawline is starting to look good I think. You can see the sharpness of it as well as how pronounced it is and with the cheek implants, its really given me added balance and harmony to my face. Let me know how it looks to you, feel free to be honest. Also going to get a vermillion advancement on the lips next month. With the wider jaw it has made my smaller lips more noticeable."

As someone who has had a jaw implant placed - some advice.

You're still in the bloating phase since you had heavy work done. Having spoken to people that had both cheek and jaw implants done at the same time, you likely wont begin to see results until the 6 to 7 month mark. Any time before that and you will not be in a position to judge.

How far along post-op are you?

You need to sit back and wait. So does everyone else on this forum providing their 2 cents.

• +1
Reactions: Win200
You think lowering BF% will help with the jawline? I realized most male models have like 7-8% BF. Also I started my AGGA treatment last week. Its supposed to grow the upper and lower jaws 1 mm forward per month. My recession/maloclussion is 5mm so i anticipate ill be wearing it for 5-6 months.

Mate - you're still swollen AF

I agree you need to lose weight and bodyfat, but your face still hasn't settled in

Believe me

As someone who has had a jaw implant placed - some advice.

You're still in the bloating phase since you had heavy work done. Having spoken to people that had both cheek and jaw implants done at the same time, you likely wont begin to see results until the 6 to 7 month mark. Any time before that and you will not be in a position to judge.

How far along post-op are you?

You need to sit back and wait. So does everyone else on this forum providing their 2 cents.
Echoing this. I had a jaw implant with Y and it takes forever to calm down. I hated mine for three months--it's an adjustment and a super slow healing process. It's tough, I know, but try to think about other things until like Q2 2021.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, ascentium, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Echoing this. I had a jaw implant with Y and it takes forever to calm down. I hated mine for three months--it's an adjustment and a super slow healing process. It's tough, I know, but try to think about other things until like Q2 2021.
wow, i thought after 2 months, swelling gone like %90 mostly.

so do you think is it dumb to make presentation after 2 months ?
because i scheduled my postop face due to my job, and after 2 months i will be on the spotlight for a while, i know everyone's swelling process is different but what would be the early best outcome after surgery ? like how many weeks or months ?

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou and Deleted member 4797
so do you think is it dumb to make presentation after 2 months ?
because i scheduled my postop face due to my job, and after 2 months i will be on the spotlight for a while, i know everyone's swelling process is different but what would be the early best outcome after surgery ? like how many weeks or months ?
Two months post-op, you'll be a little bit swollen but will look totally normal to other people. There's no issue returning to work or making a public presentation at that point. The "weird" looking phase lasted 2-3 weeks for me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and randomvanish
Two months post-op, you'll be a little bit swollen but will look totally normal to other people. There's no issue returning to work or making a public presentation at that point. The "weird" looking phase lasted 2-3 weeks for me.
well that's good news for me.
thanks for the info.

well that's good news for me.
thanks for the info.
For sure. You look really weird for 2-3 weeks then look normal again fairly quickly; when that swelling starts to come down, you lose the majority of it pretty fast.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 4797
For sure. You look really weird for 2-3 weeks then look normal again fairly quickly; when that swelling starts to come down, you lose the majority of it pretty fast.
Are you satisfied with the implants? Look natural? Anyone ever asked you about them? Isn’t Y super old now?

• +1
Also philosophical question. How do you feel about having children? They will be stuck with jaws like oues and fucked up lives

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Also philosophical question. How do you feel about having children? They will be stuck with jaws like oues and fucked up lives
jaw, zygos, ramus, mandible, browridge, nose bridge, chin, forehead, tall,wide skull, are cope believe me, top tier eyebrows also - linked to the browridge that is good tier obviously - good hair genetics, top tier skin genetics, good pfl, good eyeshape, good eyelashes, are all cope.
It's just about having tight Under eye support AND good nose tip.
Once you have that, you've ascended. I'm proof of that, i lack in those two department, while beeing good everywhere else.

On a more serious note, just go for a woman that has not your flaws. Tho if you have mainly flaws it's pretty much over.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
jaw, zygos, ramus, mandible, browridge, nose bridge, chin, forehead, tall,wide skull, are cope believe me, top tier eyebrows also - linked to the browridge that is good tier obviously - good hair genetics, top tier skin genetics, good pfl, good eyeshape, good eyelashes, are all cope.
Once you have that, you've ascended. I'm proof of that, i lack in those two department, while beeing good everywhere else.

On a more serious note, just go for a woman that has not your flaws. Tho if you have mainly flaws it's pretty much over.
Yes, but my question is you are faking your genes. Think about it surgery is frauding genes. Your kids will be stuck with fucked up jaws and might grow to be incels. They might suffer like we did. Same goes for manlets and baldcels dleven though im just a chincel

I already know i need to marry a woman with strong jaw and cheeks to offset my own weak ones. Best case my kids get averege bones.

• So Sad
it is over

Last edited:
  • Love it
Yes, but my question is you are faking your genes. Think about it surgery is frauding genes. Your kids will be stuck with fucked up jaws and might grow to be incels. They might suffer like we did. Same goes for manlets and baldcels dleven though im just a chincel

I already know i need to marry a woman with strong jaw and cheeks to offset my own weak ones. Best case my kids get averege bones.
But... You are not God. Genetic recombinaison is the strongest thing there. All the top tier males models worshipped here either had averagish parents or truecels : Barrett, Opry, Chico etc.
Were your parents recessed narrow jawed? Or it was you only?
Because for example, i mouthbreathed a lot, got rubber bands even, extraction etc, and yet have pretty perfect anteface and caucasian forward growth - so not insane upper maxila but still forward growth and really good mandible, ramus, and chin - so imo it's mostly about overall genetics.

But... You are not God. Genetic recombinaison is the strongest thing there. All the top tier males models worshipped here either had averagish parents or truecels : Barrett, Opry, Chico etc.
Were your parents recessed narrow jawed? Or it was you only?
Because for example, i mouthbreathed a lot, got rubber bands even, extraction etc, and yet have pretty perfect anteface and caucasian forward growth - so not insane upper maxila but still forward growth and really good mandible, ramus, and chin - so imo it's mostly about overall genetics.
My father got like 3 mm backward chin and i got like 13 mm.

But my father is 170 cm and i ended 182 cm. So yea its random as fuck.
And i agree with you its really a matter of lack. You just need to aim as upward as possible and find the best stacey possible.

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3043
My father got like 3 mm backward chin and i got like 13 mm.

But my father is 170 cm and i ended 182 cm. So yea its random as fuck.
And i agree with you its really a matter of lack. You just need to aim as upward as possible and find the best stacey possible.
See my case, mom model in her youth, Dad very dom and 6ft4 - with at least PSL5+ face.
I ended beeing 180-81cm manlet, with less good bones than my dad face wise, and not the soft features of my mom - which was her main halos, i just had her lips but with a masculine nose it's not ideal.
So it's really about luck. Thankfully i still have somehow appeal, but could've been realistically 2x better.

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214