Design session with Eppley

See my case, mom model in her youth, Dad very dom and 6ft4 - with at least PSL5+ face.
I ended beeing 180-81cm manlet, with less good bones than my dad face wise, and not the soft features of my mom - which was her main halos, i just had her lips but with a masculine nose it's not ideal.
So it's really about luck. Thankfully i still have somehow appeal, but could've been realistically 2x better.
Holy fuck
Mom model and dad 6'4 chad? Nigga you got shafted. What did you do to deserve this. Genetic recombination is king fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Holy fuck
Mom model and dad 6'4 chad? Nigga you got shafted
Yes i never lie brother.
The face isn't the hardest pill to swallow for me, it's to see that 99/100 of guys that are taller than me have dwarfs dads in general or compared to mine.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
Yes i never lie brother.
The face isn't the hardest pill to swallow for me, it's to see that 99/100 of guys that are taller than me have dwarfs dads in general or compared to mine.
Fuck my father was 170 cm and I’m taller than you :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

but I’m a jawcel so it doesn’t fucking matter:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Yes i never lie brother.
Maybe your mother is a turbo manlet btw? But if she was a model she was suppose to be tall

• +1
Fuck my father was 170 cm and I’m taller than you :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

but I’m a jawcel so it doesn’t fucking matter:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Face is recombinaison, everything is possible i can see this happening. But how come fuck in this fucking world, people that have short parents heightmog me so bad. I'll never come to NL ngl it's too much to deal with.
I lack in lower eyelid tightness - in the outter corner - but tbh a lot of top tier male models have droppy lower eyelid, and in nose tip, otherwise i have potential to be fairly gl.
Idk if it worth it when you'r a manlet. Better just copemax.

Maybe your mother is a turbo manlet btw? But if she was a model she was suppose to be tall
Back in time it wasn't needed to be THAT tall, 168cm

Face is recombinaison, everything is possible i can see this happening. But how come fuck in this fucking world, people that have short parents heightmog me so bad. I'll never come to NL ngl it's too much to deal with.
I lack in lower eyelid tightness - in the outter corner - but tbh a lot of top tier male models have droppy lower eyelid, and in nose tip, otherwise i have potential to be fairly gl.
Idk if it worth it when you'r a manlet. Better just copemax.
182 is really not that bad outside Netherlands/north Germany. But over there it a killing field.
Back in time it wasn't needed to be THAT tall, 168cm
fuck even my mom is shorter than that :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
182 is really not that bad outside Netherlands/north Germany. But over there it a killing field.

fuck even my mom is shorter than that :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I fucking agree, thank to god i live in a rather manlet EU country.
If i was my parents, and i have high standards for having kids because i want to put all the odd for me and not riskying to have truecels kids, i would have totally made "myself" if it makes sense, because theoretically they were both a lot above average in both face and height.
Yet...
So it's just luck, and luck. clown world.

I fucking agree, thank to god i live in a rather manlet EU country.
If i was my parents, and i have high standards for having kids because i want to put all the odd for me and not riskying to have truecels kids, i would have totally made "myself" if it makes sense, because theoretically they were both a lot above average in both face and height.
Yet...
So it's just luck, and luck. clown world.
Clown world brother. It’s not us, it’s this world. Every one of our ancestors got laid fine. We were born into a clown tinder world.

also you Italian? I just lived in Italy for 4 months and half the guys are legit manlet baldcels. So outside NL it’s really ok

Are you satisfied with the implants? Look natural? Anyone ever asked you about them? Isn’t Y super old now?
Neither the Y jaw implant (from 2016) nor the Eppley malar/zygo implants (from last month) look weird; no one's mentioned them who didn't already know I had or was getting implants.

Neither the Y jaw implant (from 2016) nor the Eppley malar/zygo implants (from last month) look weird; no one's mentioned them who didn't already know I had or was getting implants.
Woah you had Eppley zygo implant? Would you ever mind making a thread? Im suppose to fet implants with E after my jaw surgery.

Does your result look like Sayian? Do you look like Henry Cavill now?

Update op @rfromm01

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 10709, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Sure... i used sean cuz hes a popular mm... even models with lower cheekbones usually have a higer % of cheekbone mass on the outside infraorbital region then the area just above the molars.. Mostly b/c thats masculine dimorphism.
View attachment 555951

Notice how Epply fked OP w/ unnecessarily high volume in the first comparison.... jfl for recessed maxilla + unnecessary bloated look even after swelling subsides..

Whilst making his OGEE curve on par with average curries. The cheekbone mass in GL males in concentrated just outside the eyes.
View attachment 555971

But dont get discouraged op ... theses obs GL ppl with low set cheekbones as harmony trumps ALL.. but its just my preference and i think it is considered universally superior trait to have em high.

View attachment 556006

Blue = relatively protruding
Organge= '' hollow/retruded.
so i have high set zygos (not recessed but not proturiding, especially laterally) but i want to get zygo implants soon.
how a person must designed a zygo implant for getting masculine and sharp look ?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
so i have high set zygos (not recessed but not proturiding, especially laterally) but i want to get zygo implants soon.
how a person must designed a zygo implant for getting masculine and sharp look ?
Pm me when u get the design process started, I will help you i have a quite a lot of knowledge of zygo shape specifically hownto make it masculine

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
  • +1
This fool actually thinks he looks better

Copium overdose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 6531 and Marsiere214
Can you update the Lip Results rfromm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Marsiere214
@rfromm01 op update please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4797
According to most recent photos it lacks the projection you said you wanted in OP.

• +1
Why you would go under surgery looking like that already is beyond human understanding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
So what you are talking about is projection being on the high and wide part of the cheekbone, with the parts to the side of the nose being empty. This is masculine contouring of the cheekbone, as demonstrated on this male vs female skull pic

LJGoI4U.jpg

kMQfKJF.png
wait so forward projection of the zygos is not what makes men look masculine it’s the side projection? because i have the same sort of thing going through on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 10709
wait so forward projection of the zygos is not what makes men look masculine it’s the side projection? because i have the same sort of thing going through on
Forward projection at the widest points is masculine.

Thats what men have, and women have flat on the outside with more projection on the inside relatively

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Uglyandfat, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Sharp jawline requires significant tightening of the lower third skin with lots of chin and gonial projection and wider mandible along with thin skin. A chin wing can only broaden the chin projection (better avoiding the narrowing of the chin that naturally occurs via sliding genio) but do nothing for the gonial projection nor widen the mandible uniformly throughout. There's also a step off to consider which would ruin the streamlined look of the jawline if it was defined.

There's a reason why all the sliding genio and chin wing b/a pics are profile view. Because frontal view change is underwhelming.
High IQ

Chin Wing will improve angularity from stretching the skin due to larger jaw size, but not significantly.

The biggest sharpening happens in bimax, because that surgery is when the jaw grows in size the most without using implants.

i was born with angularity, thin tight skin. Did bimax make your skin tighter or should I just cope with mse

Should I get the mse?

i was born with angularity, thin tight skin. Did bimax make your skin tighter or should I just cope with mse
Yes the jaw definition pops more now after bimax

• Love it
Reactions: MedMaxxing
@rfromm01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 4797
how? nothing is brought forward with mse, only moved out
Ting gave facemask, said upper and lower come forward with 14 hour pull. Mandible swung forward out after maxilla pull.

thoughts I hear you are expert looksmaxx

Ting gave facemask, said upper and lower come forward with 14 hour pull. Mandible swung forward out after maxilla pull.

thoughts I hear you are expert looksmaxx
idk about it tbh, but I wish you luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and ascentium
Botched,
Your lips and ipd are to small in width to be getting wide jaw implants.
Looks comical
Looks basically like you’ve put your (eyes and lips) onto someone elses face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and ascentium
Botched,
Looks comical
Looks basically like you’ve put your face (eyes and lips) onto someone elses face

Botched,
Looks comical
Looks basically like you’ve put your (eyes and lips) onto someone elses face

do you think I should insert mse

Why am I still a Grey Cel ;(

So this guy ain't posted on IG since June 2020, what happened? Did the implant not happen?

Oh it happened, let me re-read haha.

@rfromm01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 4797
So, how this is ended up?

• +1
Pretty sure he got botched by eppley
Lol

Fucking God, ppl here say "yo bois im gonna do surgery" and then disappear.

We wanna see the after.. i understand that is annoying, since 99% of the replies are mocking the op, but

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Deleted member 10709
Lol

We wanna see the after.. i understand that is annoying, since 99% of the replies are mocking the op, but
generally for good reasons but i worry about op this time.

• +1
Lol

People seriously dont get that surgery doesnt always go right. Especially when youre trying to look like a male model. Plastic surgery was never even designed to turn people into false genetic elites. A few niggas luck out and everyone thinks theyll ascend jfl.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 21646, Deleted member 16384 and 2 others
People seriously dont get that surgery doesnt always go right. Especially when youre trying to look like a male model. Plastic surgery was never even designed to turn people into false genetic elites. A few niggas luck out and everyone thinks theyll ascend jfl.
Great point, surgery should be pursued to fix failos. Once you start trying to create beauty you will be wasting money and let down at best, at worst butchering yourself in the process. Very very few people get excellent results like Saiyan did.

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie, baruch and Blackgymmax
Great point, surgery should be pursued to fix failos. Once you start trying to create beauty you will be wasting money and let down at best, at worst butchering yourself in the process. Very very few people get excellent results like Saiyan did.
Saiyan was a mad luck out. Else youd see amazing custom zygo implants from him everywhere. Eppley has been doing these custom zygo implants for years but saiyan is the only good result on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Wallenberg and Deleted member 4797