Design session with Eppley

People seriously dont get that surgery doesnt always go right. Especially when youre trying to look like a male model. Plastic surgery was never even designed to turn people into false genetic elites. A few niggas luck out and everyone thinks theyll ascend jfl.
cope
I will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 21646, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
Saiyan was a mad luck out. Else youd see amazing custom zygo implants from him everywhere. Eppley has been doing these custom zygo implants for years but saiyan is the only good result on the internet.
no. we only know saiyan, that's it

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
People seriously dont get that surgery doesnt always go right. Especially when youre trying to look like a male model. Plastic surgery was never even designed to turn people into false genetic elites. A few niggas luck out and everyone thinks theyll ascend jfl.

Yeah it is not they do wrong many times.. oh well they do, but it is because people wanna be like male model indeed.

You should be the best version of yourself, not the copy carbon of ghandi.
Look at that dude that wanna be like ken from Barbie jfl, he is an abomination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21646, RealSurgerymax, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
cope
I will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
i got facial paralysis just by reading this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, anactualdude, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
Great point, surgery should be pursued to fix failos. Once you start trying to create beauty you will be wasting money and let down at best, at worst butchering yourself in the process. Very very few people get excellent results like Saiyan did.
I think important point is that sometimes smaller changes may give you higher psl boost than 2cm implant.
And also it is important to coordinate with surgeon, when he is telling you that he doesn't think additional 2/3/6 milimeters will fit your face then you should at least take his opinion into consideration.

That being said it's really unfortunate OP didn't get better result - very helpful with the information he provided in here and the post op updates despite comments he got from people

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, Deleted member 4614, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
cope
cagin hard reading this again and again

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
he was not bad looking before at all
had decent jaw
prolly ruined himself

and he picked some modelling shoots and said i'm trying to achieve this when these are frauded
model1-png.397489

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, xanny, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Damn you have a very very great base for implants. If everything goes right, you will ascend hard!!!
So do I.
I just don't have a great base for money 😂

Need updated pics post swelling
@rfromm01

i need some work done but i don’t want to fork up any cash

your plucked eyebrows ruin your eyes area

OP roped.

honestly 26k for that? he didnt even need it anyway. he was already white, decent height and with an above average face. if his lower third was that bad he could've just grown some stubble or a bit of a beard to make his face look less round. and even then it wasnt even that bad anyway.

over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 21646, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
OP roped.

honestly 26k for that? he didnt even need it anyway. he was already white, decent height and with an above average face. if his lower third was that bad he could've just grown some stubble or a bit of a beard to make his face look less round. and even then it wasnt even that bad anyway.

over.

Attachments

• dood.jpg
    dood.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 379
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: anactualdude, Enfant terrible, Biiyo03 and 3 others
where did you find that? he looks horrible now

op had one last shot at redemption but messed it up.

Searching the guys name, he has some updated photos such as stihs one.

It seems like the jaw doesn't look so bad, maybe uncanny.. but his lips are very questionable, what happened there bro?

Attachments

• 125183937_10223749362671127_3150529875860865920_n.jpg
    125183937_10223749362671127_3150529875860865920_n.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 333
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Danish_Retard, coolguy1 and 1 other person

It seems like the jaw doesn't look so bad, maybe uncanny.. but his lips are very questionable, what happened there bro?
he said he got fillers in 2018 i believe. so it's his actual jawline.

update?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

WHAT is going on w the lips here

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'll just say that after having custom orbital/malar implants from Eppley and seeing this result, I think Eppley has a definite "look" to his cheek implants, and it's overdone. Mine isn't nearly as bad as this, but it still has a puffy/overfilled look around the eyes. I think Eppley goes too big on projection when something more nuanced would be WAY better. I think jaws can take more augmentation than cheeks and their shape is more straightforward. Custom cheek implants impact your infraorbital rim, ogee curve, etc. etc.; way more places to throw off harmony, and people focus on that area of your face more.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, xanny, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
I'll just say that after having custom orbital/malar implants from Eppley and seeing this result, I think Eppley has a definite "look" to his cheek implants, and it's overdone. Mine isn't nearly as bad as this, but it still has a puffy/overfilled look around the eyes. I think Eppley goes too big on projection when something more nuanced would be WAY better. I think jaws can take more augmentation than cheeks and their shape is more straightforward. Custom cheek implants impact your infraorbital rim, ogee curve, etc. etc.; way more places to throw off harmony, and people focus on that area of your face more.
I’m lucky to have good zygos, I just need to fix my under eye projection but I’m not sure an implant is the best option, but who knows other than Dr. Taban, I will schedule an appointment with him next year.

eppley be like
If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anonymous8675, anactualdude, Anchor_Ship and 7 others

Djisus! I started writing some advice to him but saw the thread was old and browsed forth and dammit he did the surgery. That looks like a bulge from somebody hitting his cheek bone. Let this be a reminder to everyone: if you look good don't fucking jeopardize it.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Fuck yeah this Eppley has gotta be a meme yeah. He made this monster; removed her ribs.

rfromm01 has a long face with a slight diamond shaped jaw. It looks good, it looks natural. It's well balanced. But this Eppley does he ever say NO STOP DON'T? Even if he succeeded he wouldn't have improved OP. rfromm01's "problem" is merely that he had a tiny amount of fat covering his cheekbones, in SOME of his pictures, in others it looks killer.

Fat and cheekbones

To be honest, it was a lot of stuff that I didn't understand as im not familiar with plastic terminology nor have I had an operation like this one.
Then for Pete's sake OP should learn, wait and hold back. And Eppley's sense of aesthetics seems off to me. It's like a broken clock, lucky once in a while maybe, but it's really off.

Eppley seemed to be somewhat cautious and honest as far as desired result as there is an aesthetic risk

If even The Man Without Morals is cautions and warns about an aesthetic risk ... Listen.

His mouth looked too small to begin width adding the jaw width only made it look worse and threw off his harmony... I think if he had a bimax it would have improved the mouth area but his whole lower face just looked recessed to me.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Deleted member 9670
His mouth looked too small to begin width adding the jaw width only made it look worse and threw off his harmony... I think if he had a bimax it would have improved the mouth area but his whole lower face just looked recessed to me.

I agree his mouth looked small, but it's hardly visible except for the selfie, but is the lower face recessed? Looks like he's got hints of an underbite to me on the selfie, but on other pictures he looks great.

And I have to add it's so damn weak and validation seeking to want to be male model. If you look good then fuck it why be a model. Seriously. You make money as a FEMALE model, not male. I know a guy with killer looks who was a model for a short spell. Sitting there like some gaylord getting instructions for how to sit for the clothes pictures. But it's not that which makes you slay. He's a jock, he's a goal-getter, that's what matters, not being weak and insecure sitting there thinking oh yeah some faggot fashion photographer thinks I'm gl. It's pathetic. If you're asked for model pictures it's all fun but don't have it as a profession, or career. It's an effeminate occupation.

What

What tf y talking about so u should only get a chin implant when you have an underbite? Lolol
no you should get an implant if you are a good bite

Looks weird cuz mouth to small, and negetive canthal tilt with upper eyelid exposure and cause he has no brow ridge

with a forward grown cheekbones your whole face should be foward grown(this means a strong hooded brow ridge, slayer eyes, hooded, eyes, and a wide mouth)

you can’t just give yourself huge ass foward cheekbones and jaw if you don’t have the other assets that come with it.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Also I just realized but just adding cheekbone to a subhumans skull and not actually moving its place will just make you look worse

it would be better if the cheekbone was implanted where I drew the red lines and not just added over the recessed bone

obv that could fuck up someone’s eyes though

TLDR: the cheekbones on his implants are set too low and set in a negetive tilt. Making it look weird asf

adding mass to recessed cheekbones and not changing the position of it is what caused this

hell the implant is literally set in a a negetive tilt in the model picture lmfao wtf.. that will fuck anyone’s face up.

It should be rotated the opposite way

Attachments

• 37C9FA4A-49FD-4B28-8285-28790843E71B.jpeg
    37C9FA4A-49FD-4B28-8285-28790843E71B.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 86
  • F10663FA-8EA7-4756-BB01-4503ABBD93DA.png
    F10663FA-8EA7-4756-BB01-4503ABBD93DA.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vtribal
Also I just realized but just adding cheekbone to a subhumans skull and not actually moving its place will just make you look worse

it would be better if the cheekbone was implanted where I drew the red lines and not just added over the recessed bone

obv that could fuck up someone’s eyes though

TLDR: the cheekbones on his implants are set too low and set in a negetive tilt. Making it look weird asf

adding mass to recessed cheekbones and not changing the position of it is what caused this

hell the implant is literally set in a a negetive tilt in the model picture lmfao wtf.. that will fuck anyone’s face up.

It should be rotated the opposite way
it doesn't make sense. how can zygo implant set in negative tilt? what do you mean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
it doesn't make sense. how can zygo implant set in negative tilt? what do you mean?
This makes 100% sense and I’m not sure why no ones talking about this

maybe because it renders implants useless? Because you can’t change the tilt position of your eye bones without probably going blind

it looks like they just add implants over the recessed bone and don’t actually change the tilt.

The implant should be tilted inwards not outwards

like why would you just add mass to a drooping bone without actually changing the position of where it should be tilted ?

I circled it in red where the implants should be placed to give a natural look. They should be tilted in

If you just add bone mass to a subhuman negetive tilted bone mass then it will look weird cause negative tilted people shouldn’t have huge cheekbones

Attachments

• C2B8CAC7-873F-4946-83AC-695BA6031D05.jpeg
    C2B8CAC7-873F-4946-83AC-695BA6031D05.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 5EF7ECD7-4668-40C0-87CF-AAFFD07FCE5E.jpeg
    5EF7ECD7-4668-40C0-87CF-AAFFD07FCE5E.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Cheekbone/zygo implants will work better/look more natural on dudes who have a positive canathal tilted eye socket/skull

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
This makes 100% sense and I’m not sure why no ones talking about this

maybe because it renders implants useless? Because you can’t change the tilt position of your eye bones without probably going blind

it looks like they just add implants over the recessed bone and don’t actually change the tilt.

The implant should be tilted inwards not outwards

like why would you just add mass to a drooping bone without actually changing the position of where it should be tilted ?

I circled it in red where the implants should be placed to give a natural look. They should be tilted in

If you just add bone mass to a subhuman negetive tilted bone mass then it will look weird cause negative tilted people shouldn’t have huge cheekbones
i agree that implant mass must match the harmony of the upper part of the face but still, i don't think you can give any effect to eye posiiton,size or tilt with cheekbone.

surgeons generally just make your zygo shape bigger. why? because it would look unnatural. you cannot give a sharp, high set zygo on a midset one.

also the red circle doesn't give the comprehensive showing about what actually you try to say. draw a real implant shape maybe. because surgeons at best add zygomatic arch tail to make zygo look high position, that's it.

correct me if i'm wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Cheekbone/zygo implants will work better/look more natural on dudes who have a positive canathal tilted eye socket/skull
agreed. btw, i'll get zygo implant next month but still cannot decide the design. they said "just bigger version of what you have" and i said i want arch tail too, that's it.

i have positive tilted eye with big browridge and my zygos are high set btw.

agreed. btw, i'll get zygo implant next month but still cannot decide the design. they said "just bigger version of what you have" and i said i want arch tail too, that's it.

i have positive tilted eye with big browridge and my zygos are high set btw.
Honestly idk. I’m just some dude who came up with this theory after looking at this thread lmao. I could be completely wrong

this is jus an opinion

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
brutal descension

Try a shotgun implant for max psl :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 5786
I wish this thread had before and after pics somewhere, it's such a mess

• +1
Reactions: anonymous8675
View attachment 548937View attachment 548938View attachment 548939View attachment 548940
View attachment 548953

View attachment 548946

Swelling improving a little. I agree with you for sure on the skin care. Havent been drinking enough water or sleep lately. Ive let my skin PSL degrade pretty badly through this quarantine. All of my skin care products are arriving on Wednesday, so for the next couple months putting a heavy emphasis on that as well as anti aging facials every other week. Also I just got my BF% tested and im at 13%. Going on an Anavar/Deca cycle to try to get under that. I think a big part of this result will be dependent on body fat percentage. The bottom pic without the facial hair is what i looked like 2 years ago.
no filler/implants. I may shave the facial hair off to get better pics. Open to any suggestions while this continues to heal.
Needs tissue release and fat graft for the mentolabial fold

Design session with eppley. Need advice moving forward.

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16384 and StrangerDanger