desperate girl confessed her feelings for me on my birthday and i did nothing

galego123

galego123

Kraken
a HTB that was in my HS class was into me. once at a party during summer vacation she went to the bathroom and told her friends to tell me to join her, but i was drunk af and even vomited later so i didnt go. after this i apologized by text, we talked for a while but it didnt go anywhere.

than senior year started and i began getting attention from other girls so i forgot about her. after like one month of class covid hit. i had no bitches to quarantine with.

fast forward a couple of months and the HTB texted me on my birthday. her birthday is 3 days before mine and i didnt text her because high inhib.

she confessed her feelings for me. i thanked her and said i liked her back. guess what i did? nothing.

a couple of months later she (17 yo) began dating a 26 year old 5 foot 7 mixed race dude with a jaw so recessed that you cant identify where his neck begins.

the dude took her virginity while i rotted at home in quarantine and they are still together.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Daniel Plainview, qkz and 2 others
And then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
no girl i ever met liked me. my oneitis told me that we are just friends and it will NEVER change, so i stopped talking to her

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17525 and 3 others