despite my malevolence

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
i am quite the moral and ethical entity

i stay true to values i believe in no matter the circumstance only sacrificing minimal perceptions of my worldview if i can while still holding on to the beliefs ive always held

and because of all the suffering and constant defeats ive had that have altered my worldview i stay loyal to the things i deeply care about as best i can without getting carried away by societal trends by minimizing defeat!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
always stay loyal to your beliefs and your mental frameworks even in the face of rejection! but realize when you are overreaching for what is valuable by taking a step back and contemplating how your existence can affect the lives of others! :)

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 26092
i stay true to values i believe in no matter the circumstance only sacrificing minimal perceptions of my worldview if i can while still holding on to the beliefs ive always held

and because of all the suffering and constant defeats ive had that have altered my worldview i stay loyal to the things i deeply care about as best i can without getting carried away by societal trends by minimizing defeat!
always stay loyal to your beliefs and your mental frameworks even in the face of rejection! but realize when you are overreaching for what is valuable by taking a step back and contemplating how your existence can affect the lives of others! :)
that‘s actually refreshing to read with all the shit happening in the world.
I see you‘re one of the few users here who really doesn‘t care about his post to rep ratio, but always says what‘s in on his mind rn.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
that‘s actually refreshing to read with all the shit happening in the world.
I see you‘re one of the few users here who really doesn‘t care about his post to rep ratio, but always says what‘s in on his mind rn.
thank you i really do think that this place is my personal journal when it comes to my own writings and i know that if i dont care about post to reps then ill be solid for really bringing out the best of myself

its a game of chess eventually i hope that my posts make sense to users on here and can be seen as being more than what the short term holds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092 and Deleted member 23778
thank you i really do think that this place is my personal journal when it comes to my own writings and i know that if i dont care about post to reps then ill be solid for really bringing out the best of myself

its a game of chess eventually i hope that my posts make sense to users on here and can be seen as being more than what the short term holds
Someday it maybe will be.
For now just me and a handful of other users are reading those posts. Co-parallely with looksmaxxing and improving upon myself. Even if I‘m ugly as sin and everything and eveyone feels dull and surreal outside.
Atleast part of finding comfort, is knowing that I‘m not the only one sharing this fate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
Someday it maybe will be.
For now just me and a handful of other users are reading those posts. Co-parallely with looksmaxxing and improving upon myself. Even if I‘m ugly as sin and everything and eveyone feels dull and surreal outside.
Atleast part of finding comfort, is knowing that I‘m not the only one sharing this fate.
you will be rewarded eventually

• +1
  • +1