DHT blast experiment

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
For the next month, I will be blasting pure DHT (50mg qd, sublingual) along with my 200 test to see if it causes any positive changes.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 29581 and Abhorrence
You should try heroin

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
For the next month, I will be blasting pure DHT (50mg qd, sublingual) along with my 200 test to see if it causes any positive changes.
Very interesting idea would love to hear the results hope you actually do this

2 weeks or so on DHT. I feel much more aggressive, aloof, and more impulsive. No hair loss. Skin is oilier, but not enough to cause any real acne. Blood pressure is no worse than before (yay). The added neuromuscular strength/muscular recruitment is pretty notable.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, chadcel; and Deleted member 23558
Where’d you get ir

Where’d you get ir
PPL. I might ask QSC if they can synth me DHT with an ester. The chemistry seems pretty easy and it would be much more convenient to add draw it out of a vial with the same needle I use for my test injections, rather than dosing multiple times per day with sublingual powder.

just reduce estrogen
Estrogen and SHBG levels are linked if you have low SHBG you will have very high circulating DHT since DHT has a 5x higher binding affinity to it than testosterone and 20x higher than estrogen

just reduce estrogen
Estrogen and SHBG levels are linked if you have low SHBG you will have very high circulating DHT since DHT has a 5x higher binding affinity to it than testosterone and 20x higher than estrogen
Right, more free testosterone, more DHT. The problem is that whatever effect that will have is absolutely nothing compared to taking over 40 times normal physiological levels of DHT. And my free T is probably over the top of the reference range since I get it from a needle and use an AI every time I inject.

do you have a product link for the pure dht?