DHT IS NOT THE EVIL | The revolutionary guide to treating the underlying causes of hairloss

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Unlike scientific studies, I dare to say that DHT is not the evil when it comes to hair loss.

The underlying evil is... TESTOSTERONE

Testosterone turns into DHT through 5-ar enzyme.

To fix this you have a single option...
Bilateral Orchiectomy aka :
CHOPPING OFF YOUR BALLS
1200px-Diagram_showing_how_the_testicle_is_removed_%28orchidectomy%29_CRUK_141.svg.png

LOL AT USING TRANNY DRUGS LIKE FINASTERIDE IN 2023 WHEN YOU CAN JUST NUKE YOUR TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION BY CHOPPING YOUR TESTICLES

THANKS FOR READING
@forumdweller48 @self_rated7psl_khhv @3pslVolcel @5'4holdyourframecel @forum_chad_1237 @2psl_itmustbeNTcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, szolliontaraelis, Mediterranean and 1 other person
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice. I'll put this into practice immediately.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ifyouwannabemylover, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 4 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ifyouwannabemylover and Tallooksmaxxer
Chopping off your balls before puberty also delays solidification of the bone and people who have undergone this procedure tend to have long hands and legs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, szolliontaraelis and Tallooksmaxxer
Thank u bhai this is very excellent. What surgeons in the Mumbai area perform this procedure for a cheap price?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Thank u bhai this is very excellent. What surgeons in the Mumbai area perform this procedure for a cheap price?
yakhi Dr Chintu Pandey performs this procedure for 5k but there are recent speculations about him taking one of your kidneys during the surgery to sell it to Mumbai Mafia later.

So now he offers even lower prices to build back his reputation and this surgery is around 2k right now, with free Biryani and Masala Chai serving whenever you want and optional free accommodation in Dharavi.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean
Without finasteride or dutasteride i would be norwood 5 at 20.I am 23 and nw 2.5 now.

• Love it
SHBG preferentially binds to dht out of all other sex hormones, if there was a pill that magically raised it wouldn't that halt a large portion of balding?

• Hmm...
High risk high reward

• JFL
SHBG preferentially binds to dht out of all other sex hormones, if there was a pill that magically raised it wouldn't that halt a large portion of balding?
shbg cucks muscle building tho...