Dickpill guide

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
leo is blackpilled on the dickpill, he outlines what does and doesn’t work based on countless anecdotal evidence, and studies as well. Basically hanging and bathmate yield the best results. Personally I am only running bathmate because my length is sufficient, any longer and I will get diminishing returns. Water pumping seems to be the best at enhancing erections and overall penile health which will enhance my girth (my weak point) but as for length, the tips outline in this video are phenomenal. He also covers cope exercises in PE that don’t work, like jelqing.

• +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 7098, sly shinkai and 4 others
@Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@.👽.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
leo is blackpilled on the dickpill, he outlines what does and doesn’t work based on countless anecdotal evidence, and studies as well. Basically hanging and bathmate yield the best results. Personally I am only running bathmate because my length is sufficient, any longer and I will get diminishing returns. Water pumping seems to be the best at enhancing erections and overall penile health which will enhance my girth (my weak point) but as for length, the tips outline in this video are phenomenal. He also covers cope exercises in PE that don’t work, like jelqing.

what that "15 years old veteran" said and how much he gained?

so basically he said only gains from ligament stretching and that 2 inch at most. damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
so basically he said only gains from ligament stretching and that 2 inch at most. damn
Cannot confirm, grew 1,3 cm bpfsl so far without any lig stretches

what you did ?
i cannot give you a tldr since you will need a lot of setup and background knowledge to do.
Read following thread carefully, every 131 pages of it:

thank me later

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Merćer, .👽. and 2 others
"at most"
bro it doesn't matter where you start, 2 inches is more than enough, not everyone has to have the perfect 8x6

in the stretching part he talks about jelging but not extenders so extenders are cope too? :Comfy:
there are users here that say otherwise

Based of the studies done yeah but no 1 has a done a decade or liminal study on any of this so I DON'T see why you can't potentially get more.

every 131 pages of it:
Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

Based of the studies done yeah but no 1 has a done a decade or liminal study on any of this so I DON'T see why you can't potentially get more.
no i mean as far as i understand there is no other gains. only from ligament stretching. i though soft tissue will grow eventually by strecthing too.