• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser and Lars
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, oldcelloser and Deleted member 14677
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 13335, Biiyo03 and 5 others
You're 18? I was in a better position than you at that age and I'm NW2.5 now...

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lars
I would be taking Finasteride in your position. I should have started around your age.
Did you notice any sides? and is your fathers mom bald or father?

Last edited:
Did you notice any sides?
I've been using low dose topical Finasteride + RU58841 for over a year now. Yes to RU58841 at high doses. I'm actually going to start taking oral Finasteride as well soon, but I haven't decided on the dosage.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I've been using low dose topical Finasteride + RU58841 for over a year now. Yes to RU58841 at high doses. I'm actually going to start taking oral Finasteride as well soon, but I haven't decided on the dosage.
which fam has balding genes and how old are you

which fam has balding genes and how old are you
Paternal side has a bunch of baldcels but I didn't realize until too late because my dad left when I was a toddler. Mid-20s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope, LastHopeForNorman and Lars
dut+ru+oral minox+oral castor oil(nice shits)+septirant+lithium chloride+Microneedling+Chernobyl melted core+saw palmeto+topical estrogen+biotin+sunburing hairline NOW

before its too late:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, .👽., SOS-Sonic and 5 others
dut+ru+oral minox+oral castor oil(nice shits)+septirant+lithium chloride+Microneedling+Chernobyl melted core+saw palmeto+topical estrogen+biotin+sunburing hairline NOW

before its too late:forcedsmile:
Hahahaah i am going to the hair derm soon

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I don't notice much of a difference if it all between them pics. Possibly slightly few baby hairs around the temple area

You have a fairly high hairline naturally. So do I. But i'm oldcel and receding now so we tend to have less room for recession before it starts looking bad than people who lucked out with naturally low hairlines

i took fin and stuff but it didn't regrow any hair (which is what people were telling me would happen lol)
I also got sides so I stopped

I'm getting a transplant next week. Probably gonna be a shit result as i'm rolling the dice with a cheap uk surgeon, but fingers crossed!! I'll make a thread on that maybe so everyone can laugh at me lol. And will also likely try fin again, but at like a 1/4 dose

And then i'll look into new facial surgeries lol

Last edited:
  • +1
What are you waiting for? Shave it off already
just shave it off bro
chest hair means high t?
than im biggest high t mogger here
yes i think it actually means that
any research or evidence that youve seen about small patch and a temple area regrowth ? im NW2 at least and fin+ minox isnt doing shit to regrowth for me , although fin stopped the further shedding/ balding pretty much rn(y)
RU is kinda for bodybuilders/ heavy roiders is it not? :blackpill:
yes you have slight temple recession :feelskek:; start with 0,5 mg of fin/day to preserve your hair ; i didnt and im pretty sure my temple hairs need to be transplanted if you have a heavy horshoe pattern like i do now and not a semblance of baby hairs ever 😢 so save it now before you need a HT srs
1634807313688 LI

do you roid now cause its pretty incredible how your gen starts balding at 18 dude fookin hell :feelskek:
i am balding but i am old as fuck :feelswhy: and started only at 32 and i had a bad sleeping pattern/ diet not exercisizing all my life (LDAR) and still had normal t lvls:feelskek:

• +1
just shave it off bro

yes i think it actually means that

any research or evidence that youve seen about small patch and a temple area regrowth ? im NW2 at least and fin+ minox isnt doing shit to regrowth for me , although fin stopped the further shedding/ balding pretty much rn(y)

yes you have slight temple recession :feelskek:; start with 0,5 mg of fin/day to preserve your hair ; i didnt and im pretty sure my temple hairs need to be transplanted if you have a heavy horshoe pattern like i do now and not a semblance of baby hairs ever 😢 so save it now before you need a HT srs
View attachment 1374226
do you roid now cause its pretty incredible how your gen starts balding at 18 dude fookin hell :feelskek:
i am balding but i am old as fuck :feelswhy: and started only at 32 and i had a bad sleeping pattern/ diet not exercisizing all my life (LDAR) and still had normal t lvls:feelskek:
i had hairy legs since i was 8 or 9 does it really shows that i am high t? for sure hairy body is because of male hormones, but i dont know if its means im high t

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224

i had hairy legs since i was 8 or 9 does it really shows that i am high t? for sure hairy body is because of male hormones, but i dont know if its means im high t
You aint high t you framelet manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, oldcelloser and Deleted member 13332

You aint high t you framelet manlet
how height correlates with t?
and i dont doubt tham in not high t(y) im just asking why im very hairy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
I don't notice much of a difference if it all between them pics. Possibly slightly few baby hairs around the temple area

You have a fairly high hairline naturally. So do I. But i'm oldcel and receding now so we tend to have less room for recession before it starts looking bad than people who lucked out with naturally low hairlines

i took fin and stuff but it didn't regrow any hair (which is what people were telling me would happen lol)
I also got sides so I stopped

I'm getting a transplant next week. Probably gonna be a shit result as i'm rolling the dice with a cheap uk surgeon, but fingers crossed!! I'll make a thread on that maybe so everyone can laugh at me lol. And will also likely try fin again, but at like a 1/4 dose

And then i'll look into new facial surgeries lol
Yeh make a thread , I might get ht in future in uk, and if the cheaper option is good then I’ll go there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Bro you need to eat a raw garlic clove a day, acts like minoxidil srs

• +1
Get on fin ASAP. If you don't get regrowth from that in a few months then add min + microneedling. If you start treatment right now I can almost guarantee you return to baseline, that's from my experience.

• +1
Get on fin ASAP. If you don't get regrowth from that in a few months then add min + microneedling. If you start treatment right now I can almost guarantee you return to baseline, that's from my experience.
but maybe it didnt get worse i am going to a hair derm this month first

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Personally, I've seen no changes. RU is a nonsteroidal antiandrogen; it can be used by anyone.

• +1
Personally, I've seen no changes. RU is a nonsteroidal antiandrogen; it can be used by anyone.
Hey i took a better pic of the angles the red dot is where my birthmark is do you see it got worse?
Screenshot 20211022 000503 Gallery
1 year ago
Screenshot 20211022 000404 Gallery
now

Condolences my friend.

Will see you on the otherside once the reaper devours your soul

• JFL