Did I rate and analyse this Reddit bird accurately? No incels. Only level-headed dudes that aren't about to simp

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

Strengths:

- Compact midface ratio

- Facial averageness

- Slight positive canthal tilt on one eye

- Even facial proportions.Upper, middle & lower thirds

- Freckles (Niche strength)

- Colour eyes

- Slight almond shape eyes

- Eyelashes

- Positively tilted eyebrows

- Mandibular development (Lower jaw)

- Forward growth of mandible

- Angel skull

- Hair

- Cheekbones project outwards and harmonious with eyes

- Ratios and harmony

- Skin collagen levels

- Nose. Feminine and in proportion with your proportions and ratios

- Hairline

Slightly above-average features:

- Chin

Average features:

- Width of your palate. Meaning you probably have a narrow smile. Though it doesn't impact you much given your skull is small and feminine. Hence it's not really a weakness.

- Colouring is a little pale

- Maxillary development (Upper jaw)

Weaknesses:

- Ears

- Upper lip

Rating: 7.5/10 and 1 out of every 160 girls (High leaning Stacey-lite)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, RoundHouse, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
No way she's real, I follow her on instagram :lul: ig is @chloe.coutau has better pics (+motion) than there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Maybe 8/10 at highest

Again front pic DSLR frauded that doesnt represent the reality.

On the other pictures it is visible how she has 404 midface volume and trash tier maxilla. I mean if the photographers are gonna DSLR fraud or just straight photoshop pictures afterwards, like in her first picture, then perhaps, yes- she could be a foto model. Not a runway model however with that 404 midface volume and shitty orbital area + recessed maxilla.

Again front pic DSLR frauded that doesnt represent the reality.

On the other pictures it is visible how she has 404 midface volume and trash tier maxilla. I mean if the photographers are gonna anglefraud like in her first picture, then perhaps, yes- she could be a foto model. Not a runway model however with that 404 midface volume and shitty orbital area + recessed maxilla.

Lmao DSLR frauded lmao

E4a958e98dffe9417bad200b7879526b

Her maxilla is a little flat but still forward grown enough to keep with harmony and make it as a model

No way she's real, I follow her on instagram :lul: ig is @chloe.coutau has better pics (+motion) than there.

Lord you are sad

Trust you to know this chick

Simptastic fuck

E4146a2bd4ffb8df847fe5ff7b83ec29

Lmao DSLR frauded lmao

View attachment 1487269

Her maxilla is a little flat but still forward grown enough to keep with harmony and make it as a model
Ive never seen a model with such a bad maxilla and volumeless midface.

Look at the shadow under her orbitals, its cause of giga retruded/recessed orbitals and bad maxilla development.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Ive never seen a model with such a bad maxilla and volumeless midface.

View attachment 1487270

Look at the shadow under her orbitals, its cause of giga retruded/recessed orbitals and bad maxilla development.

Yeah her upper maxilla isn't the best

036ddd4164c323d3524d685faca1e847

That's why she's a fashion one

Yeah her upper maxilla isn't the best

View attachment 1487273

That's why she's a fashion one

Yes, for fashion I think she looks good enough.

For pictures and runway, usually a model has to have striking cheekbones/zygos, a striking jaw or both (they dont necessarily need to have great eye area). And she doesnt have that.

Yes, for fashion I think she looks good enough.

For pictures and runway, usually a model has to have striking cheekbones/zygos, a striking jaw or both (they dont necessarily need to have great eye area). And she doesnt have that.

She doesn't have striking cheekbones or lower jaw? Really? Are you sure you are not saying that because of the slightly not up to scratch maxilla / midface?

She doesn't have striking cheekbones or lower jaw? Really? Are you sure you are not saying that because of the slightly not up to scratch maxilla / midface?
Again you are basing off of her heavily cherrypicked and maybe even edited pro-tier photos. On the candids, like here:

He jaw doesnt even look that special. And even her nose base from the front looks bad on the candid pic. Ill be honest she looks like a french or austrian HTB, (dunno if shes actually french, but she has that typical face shape), not even a Stacylight.

If she has a high quality video of her in motion (non filtered/frauded), I might reevaluate my rating of her.

Its funny how nowadays any woman thats above average looking is narcy af and pursuits a modelling career or "IG model career". JFL @ that.

Remember: ideal heavily cherripicked photo with professional makeup:

2666651 1640801877932

Looks like Stacylight. Candid, unfrauded photo:

2666615 C070C64B C9D6 4E13 BD49 298DE939260F

Looks like a rat.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and MakinItHappenReturn
Again you are basing off of her heavily cherrypicked and maybe even edited pro-tier photos. On the candids, like here: View attachment 1487280

He jaw doesnt even look that special. And even her nose base from the front looks bad on the candid pic. Ill be honest she looks like a french or austrian HTB, (dunno if shes actually french, but she has that typical face shape), not even a Stacylight.

If she has a high quality video of her in motion (non filtered/frauded), I might reevaluate my rating of her.

Its funny how nowadays any woman thats above average looking is narcy af and pursuits a modelling career. JFL @ that.

View attachment 1487286

View attachment 1487289

Looks like a rat.

Very observant.

Sickness bruv.

Opened my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Tart deleted her shit the very moment she got the don's feedback

454884d672d57bfe9eb5efe9388d5f43 1

72a2f9b0bdb61cbff93101648b04c411

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and RoundHouse
Bimboclat :LOL:

F56c0b244e77f45b3e87ac6935a260dd

Her hair makes an insane difference. Nothing special anymore. You were right, wow bruv.

@skooLX-aM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
View attachment 1487301

Her hair makes an insane difference. Nothing special anymore. You were right, wow bruv.

@skooLX-aM
I reacted with a laughing smiley, but at not at you fam. Rather at that haircut and just being amused by the fact that nowadays every foid and her mother, as long as they look slightly above average, are acting giga narcy and shit feeling super special. Pursuing model careers and whatnot, meanwhile they look like most women on unfrauded / uncherrypicked fotos.

Yeah bruv, I kinda have an eye for that kind of stuff, after seeing many pics without makeup/ ideal lighting / cherrypicked angles etc.

Wonder why she deleted all her shit altogether- the post, account etc. lol Maybe she got some flack from ppl who tried to put her in her place where she belongs (HTB at most) and she got mad and overreacted.

Overall JFL @ women ngl. Their huge egos blown way out of proportion through widespread Simpery in the modern day. And their desire for attention and fishing for compliments and validation. Fucking meme gender indeed. (not that I hate them, but their nature is low IQ in many ways)

Edit: still had that tab open, before she deleted her shit. Ironically, there were many precise ratings of her with 6.5/10, 6/10 etc. even from Reddit normies. Also Im surprised theyve noticed her rather bad skin condition, it is very visible on candid B/W pictures but on the professional DSLR picture you couldnt spot it.

heres the screenshot:

Untitled03

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Another funny posts on that subreddit.

look at this foid:

and then this post:

Like wtf is all that fraudery and shit?

this one doesnt even look like the other ones although the other ones were with filters already.

And then you have this on top of all things:

this one couldnt have been more filtered/frauded jfl. The shadows and highlights on her face dont even match with the scenery jfl.

Chameleons, nothing but chameleons.

In her "mind" she looks like the last picture, which is most frauded and filtered. In reality she looks more like this:

JFL at these women. Shallow delusional creatures.

No wonder Chadlites and Chads just pump and dump them. They all live in a delusional world, like in the wonderland. One couldnt endure their delusional mind and 24/7 shittesting, which serves no purpose whatsoever. If youre not smashing them, youre wasting time with them. Sounds harsh but thats the reality.

When youre done fucking them, the curve with diminishing returns dives deep at an almost 90° angle. Thats when all the BS starts to unfold. The wisest decision is to gtfo asap after you nut.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Landorus, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Again you are basing off of her heavily cherrypicked and maybe even edited pro-tier photos. On the candids, like here: View attachment 1487280

Its funny how nowadays any woman thats above average looking is narcy af and pursuits a modelling career or "IG model career". JFL @ that.

View attachment 1487286

View attachment 1487289

Looks like a rat.
damn she descended:lul: