Did my friends betray me because of my lookz?

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Apparently im racist and classist, I was a retard, my friend group was a bunch of snowflake athiests / social justice warriors / sheep who fall for jewish BS while im the only normal religious one.

The reason they left me doesnt add up and is like arguing with women who have no explanations, so is it cuz of my lookz? They want to still smoke with me but have already done enough damage id be a retard to hang out w them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, incel194012940, smallman and 2 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n9wiff, mike21, xyukeeee and 5 others
how comes they still want to smoke with if they hate you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
find new friends asap, the older the harder it becomes

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, try2beme and MaghrebGator
Don’t be racist benchoot.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Shit is weird maybe they know theyre my main friends
i suggest monkey branching or trying to repair the friendship bcuz having no friends during summer is boring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, Eriot Lodger and try2beme
classist ? lmfao, why do you think they thing that

no offense but you don't strike me as an upperclassman so this is a little surprising, and i don't mean that in a bad way but i mean like you give off ethnic thugmaxxed badboy vibes instead of a high class aura it's just not ur archetype

+ being high class in white countries is harder to pull off as an ethnic anyways

• +1
IMG 20240616 210234

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and yeeyeeslayer
classist ? lmfao, why do you think they thing that

no offense but you don't strike me as an upperclassman so this is a little surprising, and i don't mean that in a bad way but i mean like you give off ethnic thugmaxxed badboy vibes instead of a high class aura it's just not ur archetype

+ being high class in white countries is harder to pull off as an ethnic anyways
Because its wrong and extremely ridiculous. Thats why im questioning if its my looks. Ur perception of me is completely rigjt and just like everyone else’s

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and mike21
Do they get what they're smoking from you (if it's anything like that)? Maybe they are using you for this.

• +1
How are we supposed to know if you're too afraid to post your face?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, mike21 and try2beme
Do they get what they're smoking from you (if it's anything like that)? Maybe they are using you for this.
Nah theyre tellin me they found a new plug and always smoke me out weirdly used it against me the fact he paid 🤮 weird ass people

You're not qualified to give medical advice.
Youre an unfuckable loser who gets zero play. Im tired of you dumbass incels thinking youre doing something genuinely just kill yourselves

“Mutt doxxer” find a real hobby incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Youre an unfuckable loser who gets zero play. Im tired of you dumbass incels thinking youre doing something genuinely just kill yourselves
- says I'm unfuckable

- says my blood brother fucked me

Average negro IQ at full display on this one boyos

• JFL
- says I'm unfuckable

- says my blood brother fucked me

Average negro IQ at full display on this one boyos
Of course you think your brother molesting you counts as an ioi. Top 1 incel/ subhuman trait. People like you need to be buried under the ground, absolute freak

• JFL
Of course you think your brother molesting you counts as an ioi. Top 1 incel/ subhuman trait. People like you need to be buried under the ground, absolute freak
You're the one who's making them claim. Irregardless I've had sex with a woman and turned down opportunities because they were fat or old so you're factually incorrect. You have a face not even your mother could love and that's sad.

• JFL
You're the one who's making them claim. Irregardless I've had sex with a woman and turned down opportunities because they were fat or old so you're factually incorrect. You have a face not even your mother could love and that's sad.
Youre an incel dude. Id love to see ur face but u refuse

• JFL
Nah theyre tellin me they found a new plug and always smoke me out weirdly used it against me the fact he paid 🤮 weird ass people
Weird for sure, cut them off.

• +1
Apparently im racist and classist, I was a retard, my friend group was a bunch of snowflake athiests / social justice warriors / sheep who fall for jewish BS while im the only normal religious one.

The reason they left me doesnt add up and is like arguing with women who have no explanations, so is it cuz of my lookz? They want to still smoke with me but have already done enough damage id be a retard to hang out w them
Deserved

It was ur personality