Did soy fuck my growth?

T

T_T

Gold
I would've used the soy tag but they removed it. After seeing shit on lookism, reading Weston Price, reading shit on here, being blackpilled by doctors, reading studies and being blackpilled on soy by lookism users, I know that I've fucked my growth beyond belief by eating too much soy.
139120-1d97eb5bfb7ed51892a1cde66942883b.jpg

I ate literally nothing but soy my whole life and never ate meat or fish once.
The only people claiming soy isn't bad are Jewish doctors, which is the main reason I belief soy is very bad. And now that dildo taking estrogen injecting tranny Truecel aka Zesto is taking soy to complete his transformation to female.
giphy.gif

This is what I blame soy for:
-Feminine looking
-More estrogen than most females
-Almost no testosterone
-No DHT
-3 inch dick
-severely stunted
-puberty lasted 2 years, haven't grown since 14
-Severe framecel
-Extremely short, shorter than sister
-Severe skullcel
-Extreme rage all the time

All because of too much estrogen from soy, damaged androgen receptors, phytates (which basically destroyed all my nutrients escecially important ones like zinc and magnesium ), pretty much every single thing you can think of
source.gif
21e0a1a6a84f0e27a01847f251dab719.gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Petsmart and Mansnob
I feel very bad for you if this is true, like damn they really fucked your shit up...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
FeelsBadMan

I feel very bad for you if this is true, like damn they really fucked your shit up...
Was it really because of soy?
Fuck my parents. Fuck Jews.
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
How tall are you?

parents height?
whats your age?

17 years old

parents' height is irrelevant because they were stunted but they're still taller than me and have way bigger skulls than me
Sister 5'8
Other sister 5'6
Brother 5'11
All have broad shoulders and are all heavier than me

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
17 years old
Try everything to grow 2-3 more inches. I don't know if it's still possible, but what can you lose?? Buy these chemicals, now!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Try everything to grow 2-3 more inches. I don't know if it's still possible, but what can you lose?? Buy these chemicals, now!!!

No way I can get my hands on anything close to these drugs in my country. I can't even get k2 without being interrogated by the store workers. My only hope is to go to Thailand and buy a whole stash and inject the whole thing at once.

I would've used the soy tag but they removed it. After seeing shit on lookism, reading Weston Price, reading shit on here, being blackpilled by doctors, reading studies and being blackpilled on soy by lookism users, I know that I've fucked my growth beyond belief by eating too much soy.

The only people claiming soy isn't bad are Jewish doctors, which is the main reason I belief soy is very bad. And now that dildo taking estrogen injecting tranny Truecel aka Zesto is taking soy to complete his transformation to female.
giphy.gif

-Feminine looking
-Almost no testosterone
-No DHT
-3 inch dick
-severely stunted
-Severe framecel
-Severe skullcel

All because of too much estrogen from soy, damaged androgen receptors, phytates (which basically destroyed all my nutrients escecially important ones like zinc and magnesium ), pretty much every single thing you can think of
source.gif
JFL at falling for the soy meme in 2k19

Alright, some things could be correlated since soy inhibuts the t conversion to DHT, but you exaggerate. Lots of this was genetic/epigenetic I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No way I can get my hands on anything close to these drugs in my country. I can't even get k2 without being interrogated by the store workers. My only hope is to go to Thailand and buy a whole stash and inject the whole thing at once.
Where are you from?

JFL at falling for the soy meme in 2k19

Alright, some things could be correlated since soy inhibuts the t conversion to DHT, but you exaggerate. Lots of this was genetic/epigenetic I guess
can you link the source? DHT is everything to me. It probably wasn't soy that stunted my shit but bad lifestyle, but everyone is saying that soy did indeed fuck me up badly.

Watched the whole video, saw 3 blatant mistakes without being a doctor
can you link the source? DHT is everything to me. It probably wasn't soy that stunted my shit but bad lifestyle, but everyone is saying that soy did indeed fuck me up badly.
True, DHT is being underestimated by all tge baldcel propaganda, its a fucking importabt hormone. Dont blame everything on soy tho, major impact was probably genes and overall lifestyle

True, DHT is being underestimated by all tge baldcel propaganda, its a fucking importabt hormone. Dont blame everything on soy tho, major impact was probably genes and overall lifestyle
yes?

No wonder my dick is so small. That combined with everything else... it's over.
If soy does indeed inhibit dht, wouldn't that also raise E since dht antagonises E?

No wonder my dick is so small. That combined with everything else... it's over.
If soy does indeed inhibit dht, wouldn't that also raise E since dht antagonises E?
DHT doesnt directly antagonize E, t and e are antagonists and T gets converted to DHT if its not inhibited. Lower estrogene asap before it closes your growth plates

Phytoestrogens are good for you, if anything. They're weaker than estrogen and act as mild SERMs by attaching to your estrogen receptors. I guess your siblings ate the same or a similar diet to yours.

You've probably just been malnourished and nutrient deficient in general but I wouldn't blame it on soy. If you can change your diet now, do it. One-sided, unbalanced diets are pretty much always bad in the long term. As long as you don't have any digestive disorders, you should eat everything your body is asking for; fruits, veg, starchy veg, grains, legumes, meat & fish, dairy and eggs. Listen to your body.

Phytoestrogens are good for you, if anything. They're weaker than estrogen and act as mild SERMs by attaching to your estrogen receptors. I guess your siblings ate the same or a similar diet to yours.

You've probably just been malnourished and nutrient deficient in general but I wouldn't blame it on soy. If you can change your diet now, do it. One-sided, unbalanced diets are pretty much always bad in the long term. As long as you don't have any digestive disorders, you should eat everything your body is asking for; fruits, veg, starchy veg, grains, legumes, meat & fish, dairy and eggs. Listen to your body.
I ate what my sibling ate (dogshit) but they started eating soy and a vegetarian later in their life, so they weren't as badly effected. It's the phytates, DHT supression and everything else that I'm worried about.
Indeed I was stunted by calorie deficiency.
DHT doesnt directly antagonize E, t and e are antagonists and T gets converted to DHT if its not inhibited. Lower estrogene asap before it closes your growth plates
I've been trying but the only real way to lower it is AIs, which are impossible to get without a prescription.

It's probably your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Genes fked your growth, i used to drink soy juice at my 12 13 15 age. Im 6'5.

Your luck is that height is useless

What's up with your and height?
You always preach hieght is useles

educate me pls, i am interested srsly
About DHT? Its way more powerfull than T and increases sull size, dick length, masculine face, muscles, bone growth, facial hair... but is frowned upon here cause it can cause balding, combined with genes, and prostate size increases. Testosterone is converted to DHT, as long as there is nothing inhibiting the process, like fin or soy.

Maybe starting from 5'9" its useless, shorter could be a dealbreaker

giphy.gif

-Feminine looking
-Almost no testosterone
-No DHT
-3 inch dick
-severely stunted
-Severe framecel
-Severe skullcel

source.gif
damn
i ate a crap ton of soy in my mid teens, like i would eat stuff like cookies and procesed food
i would exercise a bit
and i would also eat meat and rice and high quality foods
i am still growing at 6ft 3

Genetics rule everything!

Damn a literal soy boy i am sorry dude

When you say 3 inches, is that flaccid or erect?

Time to get some fresh glasses and keep your mouth open