DId this guy actually looksmin with Bimax or are our PSL eyes playing tricks again?

you guys forget his mouth area ascended good, who did the surgery.

you guys forget his mouth area ascended good, who did the surgery.
To me, his mouth area and his jaw improoved a lot, his under eye support a little bit too. I'm sure he looks way better for normal people. Guys here look too closely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Depends on what your nose looks like now. I have a long downturned nose and flat paranasal area so moving it forward would improve it in theory.
I did not know this - complete lifefuel for me. Do you have any examples of people with big droopy noses who have improved after bimax?

if you get lefort 1 advancment you cant avoid small nose changes
There is something they can do during the surgery so that no changes to the nose happen but idk what that's called

Different skin tone makes it hard to say. He does look gaymaxxed, and the lips play a role in that imo. Nose is also fucked up.
Mostly this is a case of looking different and not better
Yup exactly... generally people with underbite philtrum gets or looks longer post bimax bc when an area is recessed it appears smaller. He definitely looks more masculine now but needs philtrum reduction.
Do you know any issues that happen in people with overbite?

Yeah, shit like this definitely scares me from getting surgery. I have the same side profile as him in the before so definitely need maxilla advancement but can't afford to get another rhinoplasty if I get botched. Also would need cheekbone implants.
I don't think there was much damage to the ogee curve tbh. Have you looked into Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy?
Also, how does nose get fucked up in a bimax jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and lasthope
Different skin tone makes it hard to say. He does look gaymaxxed, and the lips play a role in that imo. Nose is also fucked up.
Mostly this is a case of looking different and not better

Do you know any issues that happen in people with overbite?

I don't think there was much damage to the ogee curve tbh. Have you looked into Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy?
Also, how does nose get fucked up in a bimax jfl.

With an overbite you usually get CCW which negates the impact of any philtrum enlargement, plus people with overbites usually get less than 5mm LF1 advancement to begin with. If the surgeon is good he can figure out the max LF1 advancement without giving 'chimp lip' look and enlarging the philtrum. Keep in mind too this guy overall improved it's just people are so autistic and nitpicky they focus on one thing and think he looks worse. In person I bet he looks way better.

• +1
Reactions: bossman and lasthope
View attachment 1277478

its a good result imo but a few users were saying he looksminned

what do you think normies would say? as truth be told this is what really matters, not looking good to other PSLers
bimax + rhino = ascension (as rhino makes up for the nose widening)

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
View attachment 1277478

its a good result imo but a few users were saying he looksminned

what do you think normies would say? as truth be told this is what really matters, not looking good to other PSLers
Yes he looksminned. Midface implants would have served him better just for forward projection under the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
stop with the crab in a bucket mentality and gaslighting on this site pls, and no it's not the expression or lighting lol
Haha1

Haha0

Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and MeinChadf
he looks worse cuz of his philtrum and nose. nothing else changed. he only got lefort1. would be good to know how much mm

i hope that its maybe swelling since maxilla swelling can take a long time to vanish
but dont know
Yeah I heard it can take almost a year or so for the swelling to completely vanish

Man fuck bimax, i’ve seen more changes to the front (part that ACTUALLY MATTERS) from fucking gum chewing than this shit. He looks WORSE from the front for what? A slightly better side profile no one give a shit about? All the money, risk and months of pain for THIS? Fucking lmao at getting a bimax if you’re not fully deformed and or need it for health issues

Man fuck bimax, i’ve seen more changes to the front (part that ACTUALLY MATTERS) from fucking gum chewing than this shit. He looks WORSE from the front for what? A slightly better side profile no one give a shit about? All the money, risk and months of pain for THIS? Fucking lmao at getting a bimax if you’re not fully deformed and or need it for health issues

fUcK bImAx

shut up retard