Did you have a GF in high school?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I’ve got a theory that getting a GF in high school is a very key validating experience in the formative years. Having this just satisfies you that you’re ‘normal’ and fit in. Even if you become decent looking in later life you’ll be a schizoid trying to compensate for this lack of validation in key formative years with degenerate slaying

I bet most here had no gf in high school so we’re all trying ti over compensate for it jow with looksmaxxing and slaying

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 2 others
Nope and everyone knew it too. Everyone knows I’m a virgin

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Daniel Plainview and stevielake
Yes, but it wasn't worth it at all

Yes. Yet here I am

I dated a girl then broke up to date her best friend:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
I had 1 for like 3 weeks, and we were first kisses, and i had one right near end like 1 month before i graduated and for a whioe after, first lay, we had sex prom night

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
No, I’ve made out with them. I don’t understand how a guy in a teenage relationship could spend so much money on a girl and then brag about just touching her boobs... All the attractive girls just flock to chad anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nope never was made an outsider from pre school to high school.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Daniel Plainview, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
Last year we split. I’ve had two so far

Nope. Most guys from my school didn't have one either though

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, john2 and Erik-Jón
I believe that getting a GF in high school is what causes a lot of males to continue to seek out LTRs during their lives when they have the looks and social status to slay
I was watching a football game today of my home team and there was a Chadlite 20 year old on the team so I searched his instagram and he appears to be in a relationship with an average-cute girl
If I was in his position I know I'd make it my priority to slay. I guess a lot of guys that are blackpilled would have the gf for preselection and slay as well

It makes me rage that I went to school with utter subhumans that got to experience relationships with girls and receive texts from them talking about how much they liked them etc (my assumption)

Once normies experience peak affection from peak youth foids, everything else beyond that is bonus territory, nothing can really knock their confidence with girls in future because if some 4/10 19 year old rejects him in a club he can always just remember her had a prime JB obsessed with him for a while

Getting GF in school is probably the biggest factor of developing a stable mentality as a male even though I believe males and females should be segregated in school because the idea that females see males as their peers and not their superiors is rtarded.
Also females being thrown into a class with males that are several years further from being fully sexually developed than they are is detrimental to society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, helpmegod and Daniel Plainview
I’ve got a theory that getting a GF in high school is a very key validating experience in the formative years. Having this just satisfies you that you’re ‘normal’ and fit in. Even if you become decent looking in later life you’ll be a schizoid trying to compensate for this lack of validation in key formative years with degenerate slaying

I bet most here had no gf in high school so we’re all trying ti over compensate for it jow with looksmaxxing and slaying
no

but i could have i was just dumb and autistic and didnt care about girls liking me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
getting a gf in high school is just something that happens to people that are 'normal', fit in, and are generally happy. it's not the reason they're happy. likewise, it doesn't happen as much for people that are miserable schizoid freaks that don't fit in. it's not the sole reason those people are unhappy, but a lot of them like to believe it is.

so i disagree with the first part but you're right about people trying to compensate by slaying

No, not even close. There were no girls' interested then, but a lot were disgusted by my existence. Not much has actually changed on that front tbh though.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod