did you notice literally every single normie is framing height with their shoes

Deleted member 15748

Deleted member 15748

Master
fucking cancer lol. all these manlets are constantly boosting themselves like 3-4 inches by wearing these special shoes with thick asf soles

I'm 6'2 naturally barefoot (zero frauding, measured by doc) and I never really consider what shoes I'm wearing its just not something I've ever thought about
I go to the gym with regular trainers, very thin soles

I notice every single fucking male even in their gym trainers has got a thick as fuck sole

Starting to think I should start doing the same just because these freak manlets are. Yeah I can be 6'5 if I do what they are doing.

why didn't you just eat your greens when you were growing you subhumans, now you have to make me put thought into my shoes

Its not even an esoteric or niche looksmax thing like I thought it was

99% OF GUYS JUST PLAIN HEIGHTFRAUDING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, cekonerr, Mewton and 8 others
Lol the average shoe that everyone wears doesn't give anything more than 1 inches. It is rare that you see someone wearing 2+ inch outsoles, even nike airforce and airmaxes (they have very thick outsoles) give less than 2 inches, and 3-4 inch outsoles would look very comical (and noticeable to everyone).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 11758, Mewton and 13 others
Yeah im gonna do it too and im 6

Lol the average shoe that everyone wears doesn't give anything more than 1 inches. It is rare that you see someone wearing 2+ inch outsoles, and 3-4 inch outsoles would look very comical (and noticeable to everyone).
well it seems everyone wears the most socially acceptable max possible shoe increase.

Lol the average shoe that everyone wears doesn't give anything more than 1 inches. It is rare that you see someone wearing 2+ inch outsoles, and 3-4 inch outsoles would look very comical (and noticeable to everyone).
my 1.5 inch soles feel obvious to me (didnt buy them intentionally)

Also they ALL lie about height which is known. The amount of guys that are my height except really not is huge.

Apparently Hasan is only 6'3, which is nuts, I thought he was 6'6 by the amount he mogs those around him. but he is only 1 inch taller than me? hardly noticeable.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and alriodai
All training/gym shoes have bigger soles mate
Have you left your basement this morning?
Heightfrauders wear shit like air max 720s or insoles

Apparently Hasan is only 6'3, which is nuts, I thought he was 6'6 by the amount he mogs those around him. but he is only 1 inch taller than me? hardly noticeable.
maybe it's psychological due to his massive frame.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I'm 5 9 (supposed average) and I height mog about two thirds of men in public. I think the actual average is about 5 7.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
Why are you so mad? Manlets gotta cope somehow bitch damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and vaninskybird
He got to be 6ft4

why didn't you just eat your greens when you were growing you subhumans, now you have to make me put thought into my shoes
i didnt eat any greens is that why im short?

I'm 5 9 (supposed average) and I height mog about two thirds of men in public. I think the actual average is about 5 7.
Meanwhile I'm 183cm night height and ~40% of the guys I mean are definitely taller than me.

Meanwhile I'm 183cm night height and ~40% of the guys I mean are definitely taller than me.
That makes sense since you're danish. You should come to a post empire nation. Anglos are 2PSL on average. You'll legit slay with that much height.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
All training/gym shoes have bigger soles mate
Have you left your basement this morning?
Not really, the proper shoes for lifting literally have zero support except for squat shoes. You just doxxed yourself for being a dyel 🍤

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton