Didn’t have a phone or internet for a day. Figuring out where to sleep

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I’m at the library trying to figure out where to sleep tonight. I wish I had money for a motel but I don’t. The area of bushes where I usually sleep is being worked on by a bunch of random city workers. This library closes at 6 pm. It’s 4 pm now. I have two hours to figure out where I’m going. I guess it’s gonna be what it’s gonna be but here’s one thing y’all got to hear, Ima tell you like George Bush told me, fuck you niggers I’m out of here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, chaddyboi66, Deleted member and 3 others
Just hookup with sum girl from tinder and sleep at her place tbh

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Just hookup with sum girl from tinder and sleep at her place tbh
I literally tried that before and it didn’t work. The whores said they’d call the police on me if I ever contact them again. Being ugly on a dating site is like being a nigger at a lynching party

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 13318, .👽. and 3 others
I'm so fucking high rn i just laughed like a maniac at this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 9670, .👽. and 1 other person
I literally tried that before and it didn’t work. The whores said they’d call the police on me if I ever contact them again. Being ugly on a dating site is like being a nigger at a lynching party
Brutal.

What about the librarian of the place ur at. Slay her

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I hate u too
I know. Your whole family hates me. My whole family hates me. I hate myself. My brain hates me. My subconscious mind hates me. I hate myself so much I conspire against myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
I know. Your whole family hates me. My whole family hates me. I hate myself. My brain hates me. My subconscious mind hates me. I hate myself so much I conspire against myself.
:owo:

Somehow stay in the library till morning
Find a bench or park
Buy some sheets and sleep on footpath

Somehow stay in the library till morning
Find a bench or park
Buy some sheets and sleep on footpath
Wish I could bro. No one understands how frustrating and scary it is to be left out here in a vicious world with no one and no home.

Break into some cars to get some cash

I’m at the library trying to figure out where to sleep tonight. I wish I had money for a motel but I don’t. The area of bushes where I usually sleep is being worked on by a bunch of random city workers. This library closes at 6 pm. It’s 4 pm now. I have two hours to figure out where I’m going. I guess it’s gonna be what it’s gonna be but here’s one thing y’all got to hear, Ima tell you like George Bush told me, fuck you niggers I’m out of here.
Do u look homeless?

just do this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
just do this

Too ugly. People are legit scared of how ugly I am. I’m not only ugly but very weird looking and they think I act strange

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
didn't you have a girlfriend

You homeless bro?

913c1669-410f-4f72-a11c-0e8bc849d7a2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .👽.
find a job asap bro u cant continue living on the streets:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Ritalincel
s

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, datboijj, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person