Serious Disable gifs - option for faster loading

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Proud Giant Implants Franchisee (Store #588)
Time online
9d 10h 44m
Before I vote πŸ—³ you better clarify whether you mean disable them for YOU as something you can turn on and off or for everyone

Jerzy Bondov

Jerzy Bondov

Autist
Time online
9d 19h 12m
Basically as an OPTIONAL SETTING for every user here. Just like having dark mode is an optional setting.
Cardiologyscribe said:
Before I vote πŸ—³ you better clarify whether you mean disable them for YOU as something you can turn on and off or for everyone

Bitch

Bitch

β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž
Time online
97d 7h 12m
Someone would have to make an XenForo plugin for that. I don’t know how many of you guys know that but this website can’t implement a feature if a plugin hasn’t been made for that feature by someone else already.

In theory Sergeant @Sergeant and mods could write their own code or create a plugin for that themselves but I doubt any of these guys know how to seriously code

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Zephir
Time online
131d 10h 56m
Bitch said:
Someone would have to make an XenForo plugin for that. I don’t know how many of you guys know that but this website can’t implement a feature if a plugin hasn’t been made for that feature by someone else already.

In theory Sergeant @Sergeant and mods could write their own code or create a plugin for that themselves but I doubt any of these guys know how to seriously code
you sound like a high iq nerd
you can do it :ogre:

Bitch

Bitch

β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž
Time online
97d 7h 12m
sorrowfulsad said:
you sound like a high iq nerd
you can do it :ogre:
My PHP skills are pretty basic. I could write something similar with the help of the internet in like a week.

I think any serious PHP programmer could write this in a couple of hours, maybe a day to implement it and resolve bugs if there would be any. They could just hire a programmer to do the job, but it would cost them plus they don’t really care

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

πŸ’’
Time online
366d 14h 7m

XD

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Time online
220d 4h 46m
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. A GREYCEL WANTS GIFS REMOVED BECAUSE IT SLOWS DOWN HIS COMPUTER.

fr tho how old is your computer that gifs slow it down? gifs are low res and short and small storage surely it cant be that thats slowing down ur computer

Deleted member 13094

Deleted member 13094

Banned
Time online
46d 11h 44m
FastBananaCEO said:
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. A GREYCEL WANTS GIFS REMOVED BECAUSE IT SLOWS DOWN HIS COMPUTER.

fr tho how old is your computer that gifs slow it down? gifs are low res and short and small storage surely it cant be that thats slowing down ur computer
just get a better fucking computer pill

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

πŸ’’
Time online
366d 14h 7m
Jerzy Bondov said:
I have shit internet and it would be really helpful to disable gifs for faster page loading. Maybe you can have gifs on the site shown as static images instead of removing them altogether in that option.

:p