Serious DISABLE The Forum’s Anti-Flood Measures

Status
Not open for further replies.
thecel

thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF
Time online
94d 16h 33m
I want to post the full text of the book The Rational Male written by Rollo Tomassi.

The forum appears to have an anti-flood feature that progressively shortens users’ maximum post size limits when they’re posting lots of content.

The 1st message in the thread was the 1st 100,000 characters in The Rational Male. In subsequent replies, I was prevented from posting posts of sheer mass, so I posted excerpts 10,000 characters long. A few posts later, the limiter really cut down on my posting, so I posted 5,000 characters and then only 2,500 characters. Then, the site prevented me from posting anything of substantial volume in the thread. I gave up my forumpost dreams.

Please get rid of that limiter so I can post the book here.

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

22 Y/O GYMCELLING VIRGIN
Time online
38d 2h 52m
Do you really think anyone is going to read all that?

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Time online
67d 5h 58m
thecel said:
I want to post the full text of the book The Rational Male written by Rollo Tomassi.

The forum appears to have an anti-flood feature that progressively shortens users’ maximum post size limits when they’re posting lots of content.

The 1st message in the thread was the 1st 100,000 characters in The Rational Male. In subsequent replies, I was prevented from posting posts of sheer mass, so I posted excerpts 10,000 characters long. A few posts later, the limiter really cut down on my posting, so I posted 5,000 characters and then only 2,500 characters. Then, the site prevented me from posting anything of substantial volume in the thread. I gave up my forumpost dreams.

Please get rid of that limiter so I can post the book here.

Why do you bother? The formatting and the amount of words is too much for the average user here. No one is going to read it and the replies will be "dnr"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread