Disposable Vapes

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze
EDIT:

Actually I have a better idea. Establishing a service for vapes in countries where vaping is outright banned. There is one country that comes to mind; and it's a third world shithole that claims it will be a superpower every year. If anyone from this particular country wants to chime in; feel free to provide advice. I have many connections in that particular country and I speak the language somewhat fluently.

Last edited:
vaping is soy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
vaping is soy
i hate to admit it but it is but i love it so much and it's good for people who leanmaxx but i just have a nic addiction
my mom stole my vape though and shes in rehab so im stuck with edibles

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, ItsOverCel and ifyouwannabemylover
Been there done that u need huge number of consumes which is the thing to find

EDIT:

Actually I have a better idea. Establishing a service for vapes in countries where vaping is outright banned. There is one country that comes to mind; and it's a third world shithole that claims it will be a superpower every year. If anyone from this particular country wants to chime in; feel free to provide advice. I have many connections in that particular country and I speak the language somewhat fluently.
What country it is. If its 3rd world shithole im.probaly native like speaker

Theyre going to try to scam u be csreudl 3rd world folks always take 1st for retarded

Been there done that u need huge number of consumes which is the thing to find
The shithole country i'm referring to has a high population density.