Diy lifts

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Niggas i got a meeting this friday with some ex classmates from another school and i've heard some of them are 6'3+ and im 6'0 so i want to even things a bit so give me ideas on some diy lifts that dont compress (jfl at using toilet paper).

Lifts are meant to compress bro

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Careful with that shit, if done wrong can cause leg discrepancy

why DIY when lifts are like 5 dollars

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and kebab
they will probably arrive in like 2 weeks and this event is this friday
are there like chinese shops in ur city? they will probably have them

are there like chinese shops in ur city? they will probably have them
yeah there are but idk if they got lifts, i will probably have a look tomorrow if i pass next to one but tbh people here ain't that blackpilled so i doubt they got them.

Anyways, if i don't find you got any idea to fraud some height? i was thinking in stacking some soles but they will probablly compress a lot and end up giving little to no height gain

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
yeah there are but idk if they got lifts, i will probably have a look tomorrow if i pass next to one but tbh people here ain't that blackpilled so i doubt they got them.

Anyways, if i don't find you got any idea to fraud some height? i was thinking in stacking some soles but they will probablly compress a lot and end up giving little to no height gain
not only they will compress but they will produce that squishy annoying sound, probably stacking several pair of socks underneath your heel would be better

not only they will compress but they will produce that squishy annoying sound, probably stacking several pair of socks underneath your heel would be better
i will try but ill test it first, i don't want to be mid party uncomfy af and walking like a cartoon character lmao, thanks for the advice tho

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
"No one knows I wear lifts, bro. Women rarely can ever tell, just liftmaxx bro!"

Caltabian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Arcturus and Youㅤ
Story: one time I made diy lifts out of play dough, it worked, but one day I went to school but it rained that day softening the play dough and I noticed in class play dough was oozing out of my shoes jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760 and ReinerGeist1
Niggas i got a meeting this friday with some ex classmates from another school and i've heard some of them are 6'3+ and im 6'0 so i want to even things a bit so give me ideas on some diy lifts that dont compress (jfl at using toilet paper).
i thought of cutting the heel part of jandals off and gpueing them under your insoles, works well, very comfy, and give about an inch for each one used

• Love it
Reactions: Andremln
Story: one time I made diy lifts out of play dough, it worked, but one day I went to school but it rained that day softening the play dough and I noticed in class play dough was oozing out of my shoes jfl
wouldn't playdoh compress and expand around the shoe?