do animals give IOIs to humans?

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Banned
assuming neither have done them a favor before (feeding, cuddling, defending them from gypsies etc), will the animal react to a god of aesthetics like delon the same way it would react to a subhuman?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and N1666
i m asking because walking past girls and scouting for IOIs from them got old, so now i m focusing on their pets and animals in general, to see their reaction. and everyone and their mother has a fucking dog in europe nowadays, so it's not that i have a small sample

dogs give sexual iois to girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan and Alt Number 3
Most sane question asked on Org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan and Alt Number 3
Dogs seem to hate me and often bark at me, cats on the other hand are friendly and would often approach me uninvited, I'm short so I probably look harmless to them, here they mostly seem to be scared of big men and avoid them, but not of women, kids, old people, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
bmehvbwa4og81.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
Dogs seem to hate me and often bark at me, cats on the other hand are friendly and would often approach me uninvited, I'm short so I probably look harmless to them, here they mostly seem to be scared of big men and avoid them, but not of women, kids, old people, etc.

6ft7 or death if you want cats to fuck off from you

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
assuming neither have done them a favor before (feeding, cuddling, defending them from gypsies etc), will the animal react to a god of aesthetics like delon the same way it would react to a subhuman?
Crazy thread, truly modern day plato

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar