Do any of you people hook up with women in nightclubs?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I just got back from this nightclub that I guess I'm visiting regularly now. It was a lot less crowded than it was on Halloween so I decided to follow the typical advice: Make eye contact with a woman and see what happens from there. I sit, and nothing happens. No women even look at me. No one seems to notice I'm looking at them. Male or female. And I start to wonder, what am I doing wrong? You're supposed to come here and meet people, right? Namely women? How is this supposed to work? What's the process? What are any of us here for? Why did anyone else come here? What's the appeal of this place, what's enjoyable about being here???

And then three dudes come to my table. They ask if anyone is sitting there. I say no, please, join me. We exchange names, and then return to our phones. And after a few minutes, I decide to go for it: I ask them what you're supposed to do here. Why they, or anyone, would come here.

From their response, I'm guessing they thought I was confused about how quiet the club was at the time. They tell me that around 11:00 there'll likely be a dance floor full of people, and you're supposed to jump in the crowd and dance around. I say "Okay, and then what?" They seem baffled by my retarded question. They ask me if I drink, and offer to buy me shots along with them.

On my way home I'm thinking about how hard it was to socialize there and how I was flying blind. How the only people who spoke to me were people who were patient and considerate enough to take a chance on me. Until the main takeaway dawned on me: None of those dudes said "You're supposed to be here to talk to women/people." Which tells me that going to the club looking for hookups is not a common thing for normie men. No, you come here to dance and get drunk. Or if it's a nightclub with more tables than floor space, you come here just to get drunk. Like on a date. People aren't really socializing. The only reason they even spoke to me was because they're patient, considerate, and they needed my table. Literally everyone else in that club stuck with the group they came in with.

But if I'm wrong, how about you? Are you socializing/hooking up at nightclubs? Are any of you even old enough to drink?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, OOGABOOGA, Chadethnic101 and 8 others
So I :dafuckfeels: and I will be in the West coast :dafuckfeels: and I will be in the future of the shelter I have a great day :dafuckfeels: and I will be in King and the rest of your face and nothing else to do it for sleep and as a result of the shelter I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns you :dafuckfeels:VaricellaVaricellaVaricellaVaricellaVaricellaVaricellaVaricellaVaricellaVaricellaVaricella

Idk but it's a good way for any trucel to mistakenly get grinded on every now an then.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Gaia262, Jew_Supremacist and 6 others
Idk but it's a good way for any trucel to mistakenly get grinded on every now an then.

Fucking BULLSHIT that's what the guy who recommended the club to me said would happen and I haven't been ground upon once. I even went on a packed Halloween night.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, ElySioNs, LooksJourney and 2 others
No one gets laid from night clubs. Its normally about an 80/20 ratio of guys to girls and most of the girls are fat and ugly. The only way you are going to get laid is via social circles.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 12218, Chadethnic101 and 10 others
No one gets laid from night clubs. Its normally about an 80/20 ratio of guys to girls and most of the girls are fat and ugly. The only way you are going to get laid is via social circles.
how important is es ratio. Mine is 70/150mm or .4667

Where do I find the sluts then? What friends do I have to make to ensure I come into contact with sluts?

Questions like these are cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Schönling, Lihito and 3 others
You can get laid from clubs OP but it's rare for any girl to go home with a stranger in the first place. And also the "down" pool is typically limited to average whores if you're HT normie, for example.

If you're actually somewhat gl, in decent shape, well presenting/dressed, are smooth/NT on top of it and preferably white though it's quite easy to pull higher tier club sluts. Maybe they won't fuck you that night as it's rare for girls to cut the night short and abandon their group just to sloot around, but you can get contact info and convert later.

If you're not super attractive or just average (but still meet most of the above conditions), I recommend just dishing out for bottle service with your friends and have bouncers bring girls to your table. It's obviously very transactional and you will blow a good amount of money on women using you for drinks, but it will yield some opportunities assuming you're not a freak.

Its normally about an 80/20 ratio of guys to girls and most of the girls are fat and ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 12218 and 5 others
I’ll get a makeout and a number but I have never took a girl home the same night. If I lived closer I would try.

You can get laid from clubs OP but it's rare for any girl to go home with a stranger in the first place. And also the "down" pool is typically limited to average whores if you're HT normie, for example.

If you're actually somewhat gl, in decent shape, well presenting/dressed, are smooth/NT on top of it and preferably white though it's quite easy to pull higher tier club sluts. Maybe they won't fuck you that night as it's rare for girls to cut the night short and abandon their group just to sloot around, but you can get contact info and convert later.

If you're not super attractive or just average (but still meet most of the above conditions), I recommend just dishing out for bottle service with your friends and have bouncers bring girls to your table. It's obviously very transactional and you will blow a good amount of money on women using you for drinks, but it will yield some opportunities assuming you're not a freak.

It's a college nightclub. As opposed to, say, the Wynn.

See? Meechy Boy is getting no bitches.

I’ll get a makeout and a number but I have never took a girl home the same night. If I lived closer I would try.

But @nudes is? Okay then, what's the process? What do you go to the club and do?

See? Meechy Boy is getting no bitches.

But @nudes is? Okay then, what's the process? What do you go to the club and do?

Here in Vancouver the club scene is trash but the EDM scene is bumping. We go to the club to see DJ’s on tour. Everyone there likes edm and is there to rage. The vibes way more lit than a typical club.

I just get a group of 5/6 friends guys/girls and head out to party. I usually don’t even think about girls tbh. I go there, get really fucked up and dance all night. On the dance floor girls will just back their asses into you and you can start dancing and go for the makeout. If a girl eye fucks me i might approach her if I’m feeling good and get her number/ask to dance/go for makeout on dance floor.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 12218, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
That's different, yeah.

If the people there are your approximate peerage though then it should be pretty painless interacting with them? People out with their own group aren't going to actively acknowledge or show interest in you since they're hanging with their friends, but they're also going to be drunk and won't begrudge you for striking up a conversation/interacting with them and you don't need any signal/ioi to do so.

If shooting the shit is psychologically difficult then either drink more or snort enough coke to where you feel careless and confident. If you still get bad feedback after that especially from women it's because you're below average looking or come off awkward/weird.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Preoximerianas and aBetterMii
Here in Vancouver the club scene is trash but the EDM scene is bumping. We go to the club to see DJ’s on tour. Everyone there likes edm and is there to rage. The vibes way more lit than a typical club.

I just get a group of 5/6 friends guys/girls and head out to party. I usually don’t even think about girls tbh. I go there, get really fucked up and dance all night. On the dance floor girls will just back their asses into you and you can start dancing and go for the makeout. If a girl eye fucks me i might approach her if I’m feeling good and get her number/ask to dance/go for makeout on dance floor.

So it literally fucking falls into your lap.

That's different, yeah.

If the people there are your approximate peerage though then it should be pretty painless interacting with them? People out with their own group aren't going to actively acknowledge or show interest in you since they're hanging with their friends, but they're also going to be drunk and won't begrudge you for striking up a conversation/interacting with them and you don't need any signal/ioi to do so.

If shooting the shit is psychologically difficult then either drink more or snort enough coke to where you feel careless and confident. If you still get bad feedback after that especially from women it's because you're below average looking or come off awkward/weird.

So wait until people are drunk, and then just shoot your shot because they're relaxed enough that you can do no wrong?

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
So it literally fucking falls into your lap.
If I can get her on the dance floor and grinding I will go for the makeout. It’s so much easier talking to girls at clubs if you have a group you’re with that’s fun to be around. It’s like a fucking cheat code. If you go up to her 1v1 and just try to talk your way into it, it’s harder. Most of the clubs I go to are loud as fuck so it’s usually just a dance/grind and makeout. Sometimes I’ll talk to girls outside smoking and go for the number, which is way easier than doing it inside where it’s loud as fuck. I need to go to different clubs to do that.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Preoximerianas and aBetterMii
no not IN the nc :lul:

u take 2 motel

If I can get her on the dance floor and grinding I will go for the makeout. It’s so much easier talking to girls at clubs if you have a group you’re with that’s fun to be around. It’s like a fucking cheat code. If you go up to her 1v1 and just try to talk your way into it, it’s harder. Most of the clubs I go to are loud as fuck so it’s usually just a dance/grind and makeout. Sometimes I’ll talk to girls outside smoking and go for the number, which is way easier than doing it inside where it’s loud as fuck. I need to go to different clubs to do that.

Well I don't have friends. But let's say I did. What about them? Don't they wanna hook up too?

So wait until people are drunk, and then just shoot your shot because they're relaxed enough that you can do no wrong?
Receptive is maybe a better word than 'relaxed', but basically.

And yeah after a certain point people's threshold for silly shit increases and yes you can to a degree do no wrong, as long as you do whatever it is you do in a manner that doesn't signal anxiety/awkwardness. You could make fart noises with your mouth to get a girl's attention and it will be okay as long as you're prepared to laugh it off (I have done this and hooked up lol).

Obviously don't be too retarded if you can help it, but you can get away with a lot of stupid shit. Also goes without saying for all this though that on top of the social/behavioral aspect you need to check all the boxes physically and not be hideous.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Preoximerianas
Receptive is maybe a better word than 'relaxed', but basically.

And yeah after a certain point people's threshold for silly shit increases and yes you can to a degree do no wrong, as long as you do whatever it is you do in a manner that doesn't signal anxiety/awkwardness. You could make fart noises with your mouth to get a girl's attention and it will be okay as long as you're prepared to laugh it off (I have done this and hooked up lol).

Obviously don't be too retarded if you can help it, but you can get away with a lot of stupid shit. Also goes without saying for all this though that on top of the social/behavioral aspect you need to check all the boxes physically and not be hideous.

I have to believe that if women are drinking with their friends, at least one of them is babysitter/watch dog, and is particularly defensive against someone looking for a "receptive" woman.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Preoximerianas
I have to believe that if women are drinking with their friends, at least one of them is babysitter/watch dog, and is particularly defensive against someone looking for a "receptive" woman.
No grand strategy to this - be genuinely sociable with the whole group and not predatory/weird.

No grand strategy to this - be genuinely sociable with the whole group and not predatory/weird.

To the babysitter, to try and talk to a drunk person because they're more receptive for being drunk, that is itself predatory and weird. Why am I seeking out drunk people? Would I not talk to a sober person?

To the babysitter, to try and talk to a drunk person because they're more receptive for being drunk, that is itself predatory and weird. Why am I seeking out drunk people? Would I not talk to a sober person?
Peak autism.

You ideally should be able to talk to a sober person too, but there's a reason people go out and drink socially. lmao. No one is pathologizing this.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Preoximerianas
I just got back from this nightclub that I guess I'm visiting regularly now. It was a lot less crowded than it was on Halloween so I decided to follow the typical advice: Make eye contact with a woman and see what happens from there. I sit, and nothing happens. No women even look at me. No one seems to notice I'm looking at them. Male or female. And I start to wonder, what am I doing wrong? You're supposed to come here and meet people, right? Namely women? How is this supposed to work? What's the process? What are any of us here for? Why did anyone else come here? What's the appeal of this place, what's enjoyable about being here???

And then three dudes come to my table. They ask if anyone is sitting there. I say no, please, join me. We exchange names, and then return to our phones. And after a few minutes, I decide to go for it: I ask them what you're supposed to do here. Why they, or anyone, would come here.

From their response, I'm guessing they thought I was confused about how quiet the club was at the time. They tell me that around 11:00 there'll likely be a dance floor full of people, and you're supposed to jump in the crowd and dance around. I say "Okay, and then what?" They seem baffled by my retarded question. They ask me if I drink, and offer to buy me shots along with them.

On my way home I'm thinking about how hard it was to socialize there and how I was flying blind. How the only people who spoke to me were people who were patient and considerate enough to take a chance on me. Until the main takeaway dawned on me: None of those dudes said "You're supposed to be here to talk to women/people." Which tells me that going to the club looking for hookups is not a common thing for normie men. No, you come here to dance and get drunk. Or if it's a nightclub with more tables than floor space, you come here just to get drunk. Like on a date. People aren't really socializing. The only reason they even spoke to me was because they're patient, considerate, and they needed my table. Literally everyone else in that club stuck with the group they came in with.

But if I'm wrong, how about you? Are you socializing/hooking up at nightclubs? Are any of you even old enough to drink?
I am pretty sure nightclubs are where u go to hook up with foids Bhai, maybe it was just a weird night when u went.

If nightclubs are not the place to hook up, then where do chads, Chadlite, and HTN hook up and have ONS???

It’s really not that hard guys to get a slay from a night Club. Stop coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael, NormieKilla, aBetterMii and 1 other person
the message i’m getting from this thread is if you didn’t live life to the fullest in college or high school you’re fucked. god damnit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 4614 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Peak autism.

You ideally should be able to talk to a sober person too, but there's a reason people go out and drink socially. lmao. No one is pathologizing this.

They don't go out to be targeted or preyed upon or taken advantage of. So the question is, how do people define that? You say I could talk to sober people, but you told me to seek out drunk people because they're more receptive. Am I not taking advantage of them that way? Taking advantage of a state of mind they'd be in where otherwise they wouldn't wanna talk to me?

They don't go out to be targeted or preyed upon or taken advantage of. So the question is, how do people define that? You say I could talk to sober people, but you told me to seek out drunk people because they're more receptive. Am I not taking advantage of them that way? Taking advantage of a state of mind they'd be in where otherwise they wouldn't wanna talk to me?
Taking advantage of someone by having a harmless conversation?

this is peak inhibition and autism :lul::lul::lul: you're not raping them :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, TrestIsBest and varbrah
this is peak inhibition and autism :lul::lul::lul: you're not raping them :lul::lul::lul:
Taking advantage of someone by having a harmless conversation?

It's not "harmless." I'm trying to hook up with them. I wouldn't call it rape, but if you frame it as "Go after this woman because she's drunk and she'll let you talk to her in your quest to hopefully/eventually have sex with her," this is seen by many as predatory.

It's not "harmless." I'm trying to hook up with them. I wouldn't call it rape, but if you frame it as "Go after this woman because she's drunk and she'll let you talk to her in your quest to hopefully/eventually have sex with her," this is seen by many as predatory.
why dont you take it one step at a time. just get comfortable with talking to them without coming off as autistic horndog first, then get comfortable with getting kisses, thenn hookups. io think this will lessen the chances of you getting accused of being predatory if you dont seem totally autistic

Most girls go with their girlfriends to nightclubs in packs, they mostly want validation from thirsty guys imo

Sure you can pick them up if you are chad but at that point you can pick up girls elsewhere too without having to wreck your health staying up late at night and drinking

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and NormieKilla
Nightclub, just the word itself gives me nausea. I would never put any foot in one of those cesspits even if it was the only way for me to get laid or if my life depended on it. Horrific atmosphere, shitty and low-quality people, you see the worst of the worst females behaviors as they show their true nature,etc..

If I get paid to go ER in San Andreas you know where I would go.

This scene must be dead since awhile now. Since you're asking how to meet people well in general the best thing to consider is mainly to increase your looks capita then try to make it socially by subscribing to any venues that can ultimately lead you to more contacts. Beside that, there are others ways but god knows how this one is in the long run less painful and more rewarding.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Michael
why dont you take it one step at a time. just get comfortable with talking to them without coming off as autistic horndog first, then get comfortable with getting kisses, thenn hookups. io think this will lessen the chances of you getting accused of being predatory if you dont seem totally autistic

If I'm bypassing the sober people, looking specifically for someone's obviously very drunk friend, what is their babysitter supposed to think of that?

Hopeless without your friends with you

Recently went bar hopping last night with people who are deep socialmaxxed, one deadass being in one of the major frats on campus. In the bars in/around campus people legit mostly stick to groups so it’s hard to approach or do anything, especially if there are other guys in the group.

You gotta pray some girl chooses to do shit with you or being attractive enough to negate the social circle.

I admire your courage. What are your stats?

I admire your courage. What are your stats?

• JFL
Reactions: dakchuh
Another option would be to morph the shit out of your pictures. Get on tinder and pray to gandy that if she shows up she thinks „well if I’m already here I can also go for it“

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rydofx and Deleted member 4614
Another option would be to morph the shit out of your pictures. Get on tinder and pray to gandy that if she shows up she thinks „well if I’m already here I can also go for it“

Where would I go to see morphs done?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
did you go on your own? Also what country are you in?

All of my lays have come from picking up girls in bars. However, i'm no slayer. I'm not good looking and so I get rejected 99% of the time. It's very low odds for me, but as I say, it's how basically all my lays have come about

But the times I pulled are on girls who are receptive to my approach (obviously). I say 'hi', ask how their night is going, and then basically flirt and if she's attradcted and drunk, she'll agree to come back with me for sex

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
did you go on your own? Also what country are you in?

All of my lays have come from picking up girls in bars. However, i'm no slayer. I'm not good looking and so I get rejected 99% of the time. It's very low odds for me, but as I say, it's how basically all my lays have come about

But the times I pulled are on girls who are receptive to my approach (obviously). I say 'hi', ask how their night is going, and then basically flirt and if she's attradcted and drunk, she'll agree to come back with me for sex

I went alone. I live in America, a relatively large city. It's "nightlife is dead on Sundays" sized.

I also don't go there to mainly puck up women, I go mainly to dance there, but hook-up still can happen even if I it's not my main purpose of going there, also I always get to know a lot of new people, so the socializing part isn't that true imo

I went alone. I live in America, a relatively large city. It's "nightlife is dead on Sundays" sized.
OK. Going on your own is not ideal. In the UK that would be suicide, but the US is way more accepting and friendly in regards to taht sort of thing in my experience.

I also think that the US is slowly becoming like the UK has always been in terms of nightlife (girls going out in their groups and not really wanting to talk to strangers etc. It's always been a bit like that in the UK where people are famously stand-ffish with strangers and the US has always been super friendly and receptive to cold approach, but I think culturally they're becoming similar in that respect)

So cold approach is always gonna be rough. You're trying to find the girls who are 1/ friendly and open to talking to random dudes, and who 2/ obviously like how you look/are somewhat attracted

From there you just need half decent social skills and the balls to flirt and escalate

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
OK. Going on your own is not ideal. In the UK that would be suicide, but the US is way more accepting and friendly in regards to taht sort of thing in my experience.

I also think that the US is slowly becoming like the UK has always been in terms of nightlife (girls going out in their groups and not really wanting to talk to strangers etc. It's always been a bit like that in the UK where people are famously stand-ffish with strangers and the US has always been super friendly and receptive to cold approach, but I think culturally they're becoming similar in that respect)

So cold approach is always gonna be rough. You're trying to find the girls who are 1/ friendly and open to talking to random dudes, and who 2/ obviously like how you look/are somewhat attracted

From there you just need half decent social skills and the balls to flirt and escalate

Social skills are the easiest part of that. Finding friendly women- first of all, have you seen my club footage from Halloween? How would I talk to anyone in a club?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I had planned to go to a club 2 days after a foid blackpilled me.

I didn't end up going and that was very much the end of days for me, never been th same since

I also don't go there to mainly puck up women, I go mainly to dance there, but hook-up still can happen even if I it's not my main purpose of going there, also I always get to know a lot of new people, so the socializing part isn't that true imo
What's your height, weight, race, PSL?