Do any of you people hook up with women in nightclubs?

I haven't really done any hooking up, but in my prime when I went clubbing I got a decent amount of numbers, makeouts, grinding etc. I think if I wasn't a little bitch and knew how to close it has potential. I guess personally the most success I have in nightclubs is when I look approachable (dancing, looking like a fun person to be around with confidence n shit) and NT girls would even come to me sometimes and I'm probably just LTN 6'2 white so nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and TrestIsBest
I haven't really done any hooking up, but in my prime when I went clubbing I got a decent amount of numbers, makeouts, grinding etc. I think if I wasn't a little bitch and knew how to close it has potential. I guess personally the most success I have in nightclubs is when I look approachable (dancing, looking like a fun person to be around with confidence n shit) and NT girls would even come to me sometimes and I'm probably just LTN 6'2 white so nothing special.

Also to add, I had way more success when I talked to girls in line and met up with them inside. I wish I would have learned that earlier because I think it's easier to plant a seed before the club cause talking in there can be next to impossible.

If I can get her on the dance floor and grinding I will go for the makeout. It’s so much easier talking to girls at clubs if you have a group you’re with that’s fun to be around. It’s like a fucking cheat code. If you go up to her 1v1 and just try to talk your way into it, it’s harder. Most of the clubs I go to are loud as fuck so it’s usually just a dance/grind and makeout. Sometimes I’ll talk to girls outside smoking and go for the number, which is way easier than doing it inside where it’s loud as fuck. I need to go to different clubs to do that.
What if you’re solo what do to then

I just got back from this nightclub that I guess I'm visiting regularly now. It was a lot less crowded than it was on Halloween so I decided to follow the typical advice: Make eye contact with a woman and see what happens from there. I sit, and nothing happens. No women even look at me. No one seems to notice I'm looking at them. Male or female. And I start to wonder, what am I doing wrong? You're supposed to come here and meet people, right? Namely women? How is this supposed to work? What's the process? What are any of us here for? Why did anyone else come here? What's the appeal of this place, what's enjoyable about being here???

And then three dudes come to my table. They ask if anyone is sitting there. I say no, please, join me. We exchange names, and then return to our phones. And after a few minutes, I decide to go for it: I ask them what you're supposed to do here. Why they, or anyone, would come here.

From their response, I'm guessing they thought I was confused about how quiet the club was at the time. They tell me that around 11:00 there'll likely be a dance floor full of people, and you're supposed to jump in the crowd and dance around. I say "Okay, and then what?" They seem baffled by my retarded question. They ask me if I drink, and offer to buy me shots along with them.

On my way home I'm thinking about how hard it was to socialize there and how I was flying blind. How the only people who spoke to me were people who were patient and considerate enough to take a chance on me. Until the main takeaway dawned on me: None of those dudes said "You're supposed to be here to talk to women/people." Which tells me that going to the club looking for hookups is not a common thing for normie men. No, you come here to dance and get drunk. Or if it's a nightclub with more tables than floor space, you come here just to get drunk. Like on a date. People aren't really socializing. The only reason they even spoke to me was because they're patient, considerate, and they needed my table. Literally everyone else in that club stuck with the group they came in with.

But if I'm wrong, how about you? Are you socializing/hooking up at nightclubs? Are any of you even old enough to drink?
I have before, it just kind of depends on what kind of club you go to and how much of a mogger you are. When I was like 16 or so I snuck into one or two clubs/bars but obviously I didn't pick up at all because I was lanky with shit jaw

Then after high school I went to some actual hardcore nightclubs and I even picked up some girls who go in those friend groups (you know the ones where all of them have condoms in their handbags, full fakeup look, revealing clothes, phones out taking selfies etc.).

And yes obviously you go out just to get drunk sometimes, did you not know that?:lul:JFL do you never just feel bored at home or something?:forcedsmile:

I have before, it just kind of depends on what kind of club you go to and how much of a mogger you are. When I was like 16 or so I snuck into one or two clubs/bars but obviously I didn't pick up at all because I was lanky with shit jaw

Then after high school I went to some actual hardcore nightclubs and I even picked up some girls who go in those friend groups (you know the ones where all of them have condoms in their handbags, full fakeup look, revealing clothes, phones out taking selfies etc.).

And yes obviously you go out just to get drunk sometimes, did you not know that?:lul:JFL do you never just feel bored at home or something?:forcedsmile:

I'm aware people get drunk at clubs, but it's the hooking up part I'm uneducated about.

I just got back from this nightclub that I guess I'm visiting regularly now. It was a lot less crowded than it was on Halloween so I decided to follow the typical advice: Make eye contact with a woman and see what happens from there. I sit, and nothing happens. No women even look at me. No one seems to notice I'm looking at them. Male or female. And I start to wonder, what am I doing wrong? You're supposed to come here and meet people, right? Namely women? How is this supposed to work? What's the process? What are any of us here for? Why did anyone else come here? What's the appeal of this place, what's enjoyable about being here???

And then three dudes come to my table. They ask if anyone is sitting there. I say no, please, join me. We exchange names, and then return to our phones. And after a few minutes, I decide to go for it: I ask them what you're supposed to do here. Why they, or anyone, would come here.

From their response, I'm guessing they thought I was confused about how quiet the club was at the time. They tell me that around 11:00 there'll likely be a dance floor full of people, and you're supposed to jump in the crowd and dance around. I say "Okay, and then what?" They seem baffled by my retarded question. They ask me if I drink, and offer to buy me shots along with them.

On my way home I'm thinking about how hard it was to socialize there and how I was flying blind. How the only people who spoke to me were people who were patient and considerate enough to take a chance on me. Until the main takeaway dawned on me: None of those dudes said "You're supposed to be here to talk to women/people." Which tells me that going to the club looking for hookups is not a common thing for normie men. No, you come here to dance and get drunk. Or if it's a nightclub with more tables than floor space, you come here just to get drunk. Like on a date. People aren't really socializing. The only reason they even spoke to me was because they're patient, considerate, and they needed my table. Literally everyone else in that club stuck with the group they came in with.

But if I'm wrong, how about you? Are you socializing/hooking up at nightclubs? Are any of you even old enough to drink?
Its very hard to slay in clubs from my experience and I look decent and gt complimented relatively often.
Girls are out with their girlfriends and don't wanna be bothered usually, occasionally you may get lucky tho. But it's quite a low percentage tbh

However I can kiss girls quite easily but can't take them out to fuck usually

How do u kiss them then ?
Not all the time but on dancefloor or smoking area I say your pretty or something about surrounding.
Dance/chat a bit then say let's get a drink or go dance depending where I am.
Try touch on them a bit if they are relatively into me go in for the kiss.
Sometimes on dancefloor if she's eyeing me I will go straight up dance a bit, touch then go for the kiss asap.

Doesn't always happen but struggle to take things all the way as their friend cockblocks etc, or they wanna spend the night with their girlfriends

Looks like u went really early btw lol even at 11:00 its usually pretty empty (maybe just starting to get full)
Also i disagree , people in clubs are usually really social (might depend on how you look? but even then i dont think it matters because people are drunk)
Everytime i go to 'queue' at a bar i usually always end up talking to someone

You should go with a friend lol, going by yourself is super low inhib so im mirin

I would go if you like the environment because you should go to just have fun and enjoy yourself and then capitalize on situations, coz if u go with the idea of getting on a woman then u might want to rope at the end if you're not successful

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Ethniframementalcel
Not all the time but on dancefloor or smoking area I say your pretty or something about surrounding.
Sometimes on dancefloor if she's eyeing me I will go straight up dance a bit, touch then go for the kiss asap.

Doesn't always happen but struggle to take things all the way as their friend cockblocks etc, or they wanna spend the night with their girlfriends

So you just lunge at women? Kissing them unprompted and seeing if they let you?

The top 10 percent of us do.

So you just lunge at women? Kissing them unprompted and seeing if they let you?
No lol I wait for a smile or inviting action from them, eg dancing to the music looking at me

No lol I wait for a smile or inviting action from them, eg dancing to the music looking at me

Smiling and looking at you isn't a prompt to kiss. Not by normie standards. Like, if I see a woman smile and me and look at me, and I go in for a kiss, and she rebuffs me, they will hang me publicly if my only defense was "But she smiled and looked at me! We were dancing!" A kiss is not the same as a simple proposal. You can ask a woman out and that alone isn't wrong. But if I just go for a kiss? Because she smiled at me? Nah I'd be literally fucking dead.

Smiling and looking at you isn't a prompt to kiss. Not by normie standards. Like, if I see a woman smile and me and look at me, and I go in for a kiss, and she rebuffs me, they will hang me publicly if my only defense was "But she smiled and looked at me! We were dancing!" A kiss is not the same as a simple proposal. You can ask a woman out and that alone isn't wrong. But if I just go for a kiss? Because she smiled at me? Nah I'd be literally fucking dead.
Bro In a club dance environment a smile or long stare from them prompts you to approach them, you can then talk to them if it's quiet flirt etc or dance and escalate physically pretty quickly by holding their hand, twirling them etc. Then you can go for the kiss.
You don't just go straight up to them when they smile and go for the kiss jfl course how your saying you'll get kicked out probably lmao

Bro In a club dance environment a smile or long stare from them prompts you to approach them, you can then talk to them if it's quiet flirt etc or dance and escalate physically pretty quickly by holding their hand, twirling them etc. Then you can go for the kiss.
You don't just go straight up to them when they smile and go for the kiss jfl course how your saying you'll get kicked out probably lmao

"She smiled and stared and we danced and she twirled and I held her hand" is still not enough of a prompt. You have to ask yourself, would other people buy it?

Wow man well done, you are legit living life, it's good to see shit like this, people living well.

U r a white guy in Canada right? So do u run JBW game when u go out too?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Wow man well done, you are legit living life, it's good to see shit like this, people living well.

U r a white guy in Canada right? So do u run JBW game when u go out too?
Bro I'm bengali lol trying to put myself out there more but more I go out the worse I start to look coz shitty foods and alcohol.
Need to control myself better.
You think I could so well in SEA? Or is that whites only lol

Bro I'm bengali lol trying to put myself out there more but more I go out the worse I start to look coz shitty foods and alcohol.
Need to control myself better.
You think I could so well in SEA? Or is that whites only lol
Mate food and lifestyle is a killer. Best I looked was Q1 this year, eating crazy clean, taking 10km walks everyday.

Then life got good, everybweekend with fat noodle gf, chilling in bed all day, eating crap all the time, screwed me.

Now I'm back at my (Latin) mum's house with my (ethnic ) aunty eating rice, beans, deep fried pork belly for lunch and biryani, pilau, and Rogan Josh for dinner, it's worse than ever.

In SEA u will do ok, but as an ethnic u need to be 2 points higher than equly high value JBW. Roshan or dhawan will have no issues (assuming they dress and talk normally, not with cringe accents and clothes)

Mate food and lifestyle is a killer. Best I looked was Q1 this year, eating crazy clean, taking 10km walks everyday.

Then life got good, everybweekend with fat noodle gf, chilling in bed all day, eating crap all the time, screwed me.

Now I'm back at my (Latin) mum's house with my (ethnic ) aunty eating rice, beans, deep fried pork belly for lunch and biryani, pilau, and Rogan Josh for dinner, it's worse than ever.

In SEA u will do ok, but as an ethnic u need to be 2 points higher than equly high value JBW. Roshan or dhawan will have no issues (assuming they dress and talk normally, not with cringe accents and clothes)
I agree Bhai, shame I fkn love curry food as well. We need to find a balance, not drink everytime we are out etc, have food cooked at home etc.
Difficult when Ur living wih ppl who cook amazing food however!

You rated me 5.5 PSL on DM so hopefully I will be okay. I want to visit this summer inshallah

I agree Bhai, shame I fkn love curry food as well. We need to find a balance, not drink everytime we are out etc, have food cooked at home etc.
Difficult when Ur living wih ppl who cook amazing food however!

You rated me 5.5 PSL on DM so hopefully I will be okay. I want to visit this summer inshallah
Let me know Bhai, I should be heading back around April time ..

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

dude no disrespect but you are almost 50 years old. most middle aged folk don't boogey woogey at the night club. Plus guys nightclubs are homosexual in origin. I don't know ANY straight couples who met in a noisy/alcohol/drug induced environment. Most of the girls who boogey woogey in the club are not girls you would even want to get in an LTR with.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
dude no disrespect but you are almost 50 years old. most middle aged folk don't boogey woogey at the night club. Plus guys nightclubs are homosexual in origin. I don't know ANY straight couples who met in a noisy/alcohol/drug induced environment. Most of the girls who boogey woogey in the club are not girls you would even want to get in an LTR with.

I don't want a long term relationship.

WARNING I HAVEN'T BEEN OUT MANY TIMES IN LARGE CITIES. THIS IS WHERE THE REAL NIGHTLIFE EXISTS.

It definetly happens (I haven't successfully done it yet), although where I usually go out is a relatively small town. Its usually a sausage party filled with older men. I have only seen my friends pull once, however I know it happens.

I think this is just my personal experience due to where I go out (I would imagine large cities near universities would be alot better).

People talk about clubbing like its an orgy and from what I have seen this isn't the case.
The main issue is heavily skewed guy to girl ratio. Sure you see some people grafting and making out with other people but this is the minority.

2C4AAA44 CD3F 4852 B417 0937ECD7EF58