Do blowjobs count as slays?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.
MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
I ask people this question IRL too don't worry.

Also lol TFW you gotta wait to make more threads cause your shitposting brain is too strong

Only 17 seconds left....5...

It’s more impressive than P in V since it’s gross and they get nothing out of it. It’s a completely selfless, submissive act

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Demir
only ioi is p in m

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
Absolutely not. My slay count would triple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Butthurt Dweller
if you can brag it for social status its slay

No, and they feel like shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: x30001

Also lol TFW you gotta wait to make more threads cause your shitposting brain is too strong

it depends on how attractive the foid is
if she is above 25% bodyFat you are still an incel

does kissing count
dedsrs

• WTF
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Absolutely not. My slay count would triple

Please explain. Could you not fuck a girl who was willing to suck on your cock? How does that work?

Please explain. Could you not fuck a girl who was willing to suck on your cock? How does that work?
mentalcel couldn't get hard probably from anxiety

Did you cum in her mouth? or did she suck a soft dick?

It's nice when they do that like once near when you are close to cumming.
Sucked a flopped JFL one went on for a long time until I cut it :lul: :feelswhy:

The only thing that counts is p in v. Simple.

• So Sad
Reactions: MrCucumber
Sucked a flopped JFL one went on for a long time until I cut it :lul: :feelswhy:

The worst I had was a full 100% boner that the girl sucked for like 40 minutes and I couldn't cum and she said her mouth was hurting so we stopped and I drove her home. It was in my car lol. She was a good fwb of mine later on.

But yea sorry a floppy dud and no cumming.... yea that's not a slay that's a disappointment.

The worst I had was a full 100% boner that the girl sucked for like 40 minutes and I couldn't cum and she said her mouth was hurting so we stopped and I drove her home. It was in my car lol. She was a good fwb of mine later on.

But yea sorry a floppy did and no cumming.... yea that's not a slay that's a disappointment.
Exactly blowjobs are never a slay a lot of foids are more willing just to suck as well and not always fuck

Exactly blowjobs are never a slay a lot of foids are more willing just to suck as well and not always fuck

We were just fucking before and I said I wanted to finish in her mouth and she took that as start blowing right now (I was not close to cumming)

Yes they do.

But yea sorry a floppy dud and no cumming.... yea that's not a slay that's a disappointment.
inspiration to sensitivitymaxx my dick tbh

I, a retard who knows nothing: your girl sucked my dick:LOL:
The absolute geniuses who voted no: that's nothing,bro:sneaky:

yes tbh also brag ngl

Not if you're giving them

If done by girls only

Yea OP but only if he came in your mouth and you swallowed his load

Absolutely shocked at the amount of copers that said yes. This thread alone ascends me

My latest FWB sucked my dick for maybe 5 seconds in total so I think they count (seeing as I fucked her multiple times now but never came in her mouth)

So much bragging in this topic.