Do fake glasses make the eyes seem larger

fake glasses with plastic glasses or like real glass ? But in the 2 cases no this will not change anything
There's aboy i know who wears glasses ans his eyes look bigger

There's aboy i know who wears glasses ans his eyes look bigger
i have glasses bcs of myopia, and it make my eyes looks a little bit tinner, and i also tried and see other people with fake glasses, it doesn't change anything. so idk maybe is it about the material of the glass ?

i have glasses bcs of myopia, and it make my eyes looks a little bit tinner, and i also tried and see other people with fake glasses, it doesn't change anything. so idk maybe is it about the material of the glass ?
Not all glasses make them apper bigger, (just read) but there's a special type of glaaes that do

Not all glasses make them apper bigger, (just read) but there's a special type of glaaes that do
ohh okay, but like wearing fake glasses doesn't like affect your eyes ? like is there no side effect ?

ohh okay, but like wearing fake glasses doesn't like affect your eyes ? like is there no side effect ?
Wtf. Just checked this scam site out, and None of these enlargen the eyes!! Fuck it all!!

Wtf. Just checked this scam site out, and None of these enlargen the eyes!! Fuck it all!!
anyways glasses are horrible bro, if you have a good vision you win a jackpot bcs having glasses is so fucking anoying fr

anyways glasses are horrible bro, if you have a good vision you win a jackpot bcs having glasses is so fucking anoying fr
Fake glasses that would enlargen my eyes abit would ascend me and hide my failos. My low nasal bone, slightly beady eyes and my 2mm bigger than average eye spacing. FUCKKKKK!!!