do foids and normies actually go out multiple times per week?

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
kind of mind blowing to me, every single day my sister/brother are going out with friends or bringing friends back to the house for hours, normies really do this shit every day? meanwhile i havent left my house in 6 months since quarantine

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 4563, Gargantuan and 6 others
People do be having an active lifestyle

They’re doing it right, other than us here

yes they do

People genuinely have friends and go out and spend time with them having fun interacting with others
If you don’t do this during your adolescence, you will suffer from irreparable personality defects.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, Deleted member 7863, RAITEIII and 1 other person
People genuinely have friends and go out and spend time with them having fun interacting with others
If you don’t do this during your adolescence, you will suffer from irreparable personality defects.

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, TUSSELEIF and malignant
I used to go out with friends a couple of times a week before all the covid bs tbh ngl

I have no friends, not anymore at least. They drifted apart after highschool. It's hardmode making friends in college.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and Deleted member 6095
tfw quarantine hasnt changed my lifestyle at all since the beginning

cozy af tbh fuck being friends with normies theyre boring and basic

only downside is no pussy from social circle

Normies go outside for some hours every day with people they know. They are usually out during the evening as well

Normies go outside for some hours every day with people they know. They are usually out during the evening as well

I'm in my junior year of high school and I have never had this. Ever. I went to like one birthday party in 2nd grade and that's it.
It's mostly my fault for being an antisocial autist and thinking I'm better than them. But lately I've actually been getting lonely and craving friendship.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, Deleted member 6095, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
I'm in my junior year of high school and I have never had this. Ever. I went to like one birthday party in 2nd grade and that's it.
It's mostly my fault for being an antisocial autist and thinking I'm better than them. But lately I've actually been getting lonely and craving friendship.
View attachment 664444
Same man. Over for us antisocial teen autists

kind of mind blowing to me, every single day my sister/brother are going out with friends or bringing friends back to the house for hours, normies really do this shit every day? meanwhile i havent left my house in 6 months since quarantine

Y they do this when they're young.

But soon, they have to wage slave and LTR... And day after day, they become more and more NPCs.

Same man. Over for us antisocial teen autists
I want friends but 99% of my peers are low IQ. They use that garbage snapchat app, are degenerate af, and only talk about niggerball or other dumb shit. I just want a relatable IRL friend (I got plenty of discord friends) to be blackpilled with and maybe discuss some politics or something idk. Maybe that makes me autistic

How old are you btw?

I want friends but 99% of my peers are low IQ. They use that garbage snapchat app, are degenerate af, and only talk about niggerball or other dumb shit. I just want a relatable IRL friend (I got plenty of discord friends) to be blackpilled with and maybe discuss some politics or something idk. Maybe that makes me autistic

How old are you btw?
Yeah I relate, also mostly have internet people I talk to, I'm 19

Doing this too much would be exhausting for me. Id rather ltr max tbh

social interaction without sex is cope , im a high t deranged 140 iq pshyco so theres no way to have fun with normies. Its all just a mask and its tiring to wear it everyday. Jfl all these niggas ''socializing'' yet the foids crave the lone wolf mysterius dark triad slayer @Truthmirrorcoper broooootal