Do foids misappropriate the female gaze for the male gaze similar to how we misappropriate the male gaze for the female gaze?

silently_said

silently_said

Wounded Beast Lashes Out
title, I think excessive makeup is one example of this but I'd be interested to know if there are any other ones

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I dont think so. Based on social media and hoe they dree Id say the know what is "boy pretty" and "girl pretty"

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
yeah they do misunderstand the male gaze but they tend to lean towards one of two extremes. they either believe that the male gaze encompasses ALL women & that men would fuck any girl. OR, they'll believe that men want women with unrealistically proportioned bodies (ie skirby from tiktok).

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and silently_said
yeah they do misunderstand the male gaze but they tend to lean towards one of two extremes. they either believe that the male gaze encompasses ALL women & that men would fuck any girl. OR, they'll believe that men want women with unrealistically proportioned bodies (ie skirby from tiktok).
Oh yeah I had no idea how BBLs/Breast Implants flew over my head when I was typing up this thread

• +1
Reactions: rape