Do girls often ask you when was the last time you had sex

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Girls tend to ask this from me when I have sex. I guess they are trying to gauge my status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 14478
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Acnno, Wallenberg and 1 other person
girls usually don't ask me questions at all relationships/sex-wise. what does that mean.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Wallenberg
more common: how many girls have you slept with

Girls tend to ask this from me when I have sex. I guess they are trying to gauge my status.
happens from time to time, mostly after one-night-stands or fast tinder-hookups.
you either can be honest and tell them a few days ago/last week or say it's been some time, not sure what the best answer would be

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
i think deep down they want to hear that she was something special for you, and not just a quick opportunity to empty your balls

what do you answer them if they ask, OP?

girls usually don't ask me questions at all relationships/sex-wise. what does that mean.
Girls ask me whether I'm a serial killer child abducter or cambial :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
i think deep down they want to hear that she was something special for you, and not just a quick opportunity to empty your balls

what do you answer them if they ask, OP?
I'm honest but maybe I should answer "This morning I woke up when bitch was giving me a blowjob... it was horrible, I tried to sleep so I pushed her away"

It's a shit-test question, you don't answer it, you say something like "A gentleman doesn't talk about such things...", if she keeps insisting then you tell her something tongue in cheek like : "Yesterday, just go ask your mother!".
If she gets mad, then you wouldn't have banged no matter what you have answered.

sex is a myth nobody has sex it is made up

Not once, I never talk to them

They don't talk to me so I wouldn't know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Girls know if a guy gets laid based off his looks lmfao, if they ask you, they probably think you're fairly attractive to your average woman, and can get sex regularly. If no girl has ever asked you this, then you already know that it is over for you. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Girls know if a guy gets laid based off his looks lmfao, if they ask you, they probably think you're fairly attractive to your average woman, and can get sex regularly. If no girl has ever asked you this, then you already know that it is over for you. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
How's life waqui?