Do I have a low hyoid bone?

E

elai111

Iron
IMG 8870
Here are multiple images of my side profile. I exercise proper tongue posture daily with no history of mouth breathing, overbite or braces. My wisdom teeth have been coming in for a few months. I am 16 years old turning 17. I have low body fat percentage. I cannot figure out the reason for my hyoid sag and subhuman side profile. Is it the angle? My posture? For reference, also a 3/4th profile showing drastic difference.
IMG 8874

Part of it will be angle and lighting. It looks much sharper in the first photo than in the second.

The ramus is rather short, resulting in a higher gonial angle, if it was longer it would sharpen it a lot more.

I think its a good side-profile. Sure, not Chad or anything, but I'd say above average.

Part of it will be angle and lighting. It looks much sharper in the first photo than in the second.

The ramus is rather short, resulting in a higher gonial angle, if it was longer it would sharpen it a lot more.

I think its a good side-profile. Sure, not Chad or anything, but I'd say above average.
But in this picture, my ramus is actually lenghty. Which one is the true angle?

Attachments

• IMG_8291.jpeg
    IMG_8291.jpeg
    500.9 KB · Views: 0
its the gonial angle but your lean enough it still gonna mog the average guy

yes you have facial downgrowth

I have the exact same thing I feel like I need an implant that would widen the jowl part, maybe a chin wing?

Attachments

• AFAE50A1-1C24-4AA3-826E-9994A488916F.jpeg
    AFAE50A1-1C24-4AA3-826E-9994A488916F.jpeg
    946.9 KB · Views: 0