Do i have alopecia or some shit?

D

Deleted

Lurker
I'm losing hair that isn't even DHT sensetive like the sides and lower back of head. When i drag my hand through my neck hairs i'll look at it and 1-2 hair strands will be one it, i'd do it again and once again 1-2 hair strands. This shit is suifuel asf.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and WhiteGoodman
When did this start :dafuckfeels:

Will Smith Laughing GIF by The Academy Awards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 17763, stevielake and 16 others
God is nerfing you

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 15309 and Stopping@Nothing19
Go to a gp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
God is nerfing you
Ded srs is.

3 years ago i was almost suicidal and very depressed begging the kind of life i live now but since i haven't been appreciative of my current circumstances he's making me subhuman again.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, The_God and the BULL
I'm losing hair that isn't even DHT sensetive like the sides and lower back of head. When i drag my hand through my neck hairs i'll look at it and 1-2 hair strands will be one it, i'd do it again and once again 1-2 hair strands. This shit is suifuel asf.
how often you wash your hair?

Used to only do it like 2 days a week (still saw the hair strands) now almost everyday.
Washing less frequently will make it seem like you are losing more hair rubbing through as hair gets stuck to the oils. Those sorts of hairs get washed out daily. As long as you aren't losing more than 150 hairs a day on average you will be fine

Many things could cause this
Check vitamin D levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa, Solidcoin and 1 other person
7644547A 9839 49AA B142 9972A5B04863

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Sny, stevielake and 9 others
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted
Post picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404_003450_com.android.chrome_edit_117984998297101.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404_003450_com.android.chrome_edit_117984998297101.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Deleted
No bcuz i won't even have side or back hair bcuz those are falling off aswell
Suifel for you . Bag a stacy and make her pregnant soon . Once you lose your hair you won't be able to bag even a ltb

• +1
I think you should get a very good hair transplant from turkey this summer since you're rich
Hair transplant should not be performed until you're 25 or even 30

You're not on finasteride?

Get on finasteride and minox with ru58

I think my mother actually has gotten some serious alopecia recently. She has rly good hair genetics with nw0 brother and nw2 father but i’ve noticed If i shower after her There’s always a shit ton of dark hair in the showers hair catchrr and she’s the only one with dark hair in the family.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I think my mother actually has gotten some serious alopecia recently. She has rly good hair genetics with nw0 brother and nw2 father but i’ve noticed If i shower after her There’s always a shit ton of dark hair in the showers hair catchrr and she’s the only one with dark hair in the family.
Best way to see is if your maternal family's hair genes. Especially maternal grandfather

Best way to see is if your maternal family's hair genes. Especially maternal grandfather
Its not a good way at all actually.

My grandfather still has a good hairline so you would Assume my dad does aswell right? Meanwhile my dad became Norwood 6 when 35. His mothers brothers where all balding and he got the balding genes from his mum.

Another example is the Guy my sister is dating, his dad had a perfect nw0 low hairline at 55 yet he has nw3 and a big forehead.

You can never truly know you’ll just have to accept that statistically you Will go bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Its not a good way at all actually.

My grandfather still has a good hairline so you would Assume my dad does aswell right? Meanwhile my dad became Norwood 6 when 35. His mothers brothers where all balding and he got the balding genes from his mum.

Another example is the Guy my sister is dating, his dad had a perfect nw0 low hairline at 55 yet he has nw3 and a big forehead.

You can never truly know you’ll just have to accept that statistically you Will go bald
Fuck so it's not legit. Get on fin and minox and maybe ru58841 if you can afford them.

• +1
If the area’s completely smooth/bald, it’s alopecia areata which is treatable/temporary in most cases

Try the hair porosity and protein test

Fuck so it's not legit. Get on fin and minox and maybe ru58841 if you can afford them.
My current problem has to be some form of health problem or lack of something idk.

I tried parting my hair away from one side of my face. I then dragged my fingers through the lower part of my side hair and still, 1-2 hairs on my hand.

The hairs on ur side and lower back aren't DHT sensetive so it can't be a regular pattern for baldness.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
yes, alopecia areata

This is normal shedding since your hair is going through 4 growth phases. It will regrow sooner or later.

• Woah
This is normal shedding since your hair is going through 4 growth phases. It will regrow sooner or later.
Its regrowing but isn't that a sign of balding? Hairs falling of and regrowing but like weaker and weaker until the sack thing is empty or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
post pic of recession

you should have been expecting this, literally all men suffer from this, some sooner than others. My advice is if it gets bad is to buy a hair system

Its regrowing but isn't that a sign of balding? Hairs falling of and regrowing but like weaker and weaker until the sack thing is empty or whatever.
No its not balding and everyone gets like 1 or 2 hairs when going through ones hair. You have more than 100,000 hairs so 1-2 are nothing.

No its not balding and everyone gets like 1 or 2 hairs when going through ones hair. You have more than 100,000 hairs so 1-2 are nothing.
If i go everywhere i could prob get up to 50 hairs or something haven't counted but if i go through sides multiple times and top and back all multilple times it def adds up

There is something going on these days tbh. I am seeing a lot more diffuse thinning young men and even women in my building and in class. Before I had never seen a balding woman and this month alone I have seen 3. Also it is specifically diffuse thinning, where you lose from everywhere at once.

Did you get the vaccine?

• +1