Do I have an excuse to be a virgin at 23 with my stats?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I’m 6’2 (188 cm) 200 pounds (90 kilos) at 15-17% body fat. Good frame.

High tier normie—described as good looking irl and called chadlite by some here. Not white. Med pheno and I always try to keep a proper appearance with no excess facial hair.

Judging purely by appearance I should already by in the top 10-20% of guys, but I’m still a virgin at 23, despite having many opportunities irl to change that but actually never having that happen. Can appearance be the problem?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, nitesik, salivate and 3 others
share pic and I will give honest opinion

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, spark, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person

High tier normie—described as good looking irl and called chadlite by some here. Not white. Med pheno and I always try to keep a proper appearance with no excess facial hair.

Judging purely by appearance I should already by in the top 10-20% of guys, but I’m still a virgin at 23, despite having many opportunities irl to change that but actually never having that happen. Can appearance be the problem?
you said u had opportunities ?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
how tf u gon have an excuse of being virgin if u had opportuinities jfll...
oh wait then ig u have an excuse, u're low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Mio, Danish_Retard and 6 others
you said u had opportunities ?
Yes, meaning I put myself in the same environment as many of my broke friends who have kissed girls in front of me and slayed multiple times despite being average looking and 5-6 inches shorter.

DM me a pic no way ur a virgin htn at 23

• +1
  • JFL
You probably just non-NT intovert, there is nothing wrong with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bushman, Krakowski and 1 other person

High tier normie—described as good looking irl and called chadlite by some here.
If this dude is virgin then it's over for everyone.
Ropefuel.

• Woah
nt pill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Maalik and .*my*.
The problem with ratings is if you’re not completely deformed people will rate HTN in dms
I posted for everyone to see and others made polls and mog battles. Almost all voted HTN

you were mtn from my reccolection.

Your body your choice.

• +1
Reactions: Sens

Ur incel because you are indian/ethnic tbh

• JFL
Stopped reading at 6’2 200 pounds. You are either hella ugly or volcel.

• Woah
no excuse

• +1
6/10 face + 6'2 + good body = girls are approaching you all the time

or maybe you're just full of shit brother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Narcissus🥀 and .*my*.

dick size?

dick size is extremely important

• +1
How is it important?

Foids be like show me your dick or i'm not going on date???
just imagine making a foid gasp when they feel your giant cock.

imagine them telling you to go slow and to be gentle

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik and .*my*.
just imagine making a foid gasp when they feel your giant cock.

imagine them telling you to go slow and to be gentle
Negroid, for that to happen you need a date, and a lot of us don’t get any

your excuse is 3 years of intense .org activity

• JFL
6/10 face + 6'2 + good body = girls are approaching you all the time

or maybe you're just full of shit brother.
This is not true because these are my stats and i have better body than OP for sure.

OP hasnt realized that if youre looking for WHORES then looks dont matter as long as youre average. Rest is having connections and friends to introduce you to these whores.

Churka-lite

• JFL

you are probably a cuck or some shit if youre a good looking virgin by 23, i gotta say the problem is prob not your looks but you, your personality

• +1
why don’t you post your face here

Dude's giving some meaningless numbers, the only stat that matters is your face boi.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back