do I have good base for surgeries and looksmaxxing?

rate

• subhuman

• low tier normie

• mid tier normie

• high tier normie (average)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
Can I become chadlite with my current shitty genetics? also rate

2701162 20220118 235736

also rate my hollowcheeks morph.
Will I really look like this if I leanmaxx?

FaceApp 1642721437110
FaceApp 1642720958013

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
The most accurate way to know is by sucking/biting cheeks. Faceapp obviously wont fucking know where your bone ends/ the angle if it's covered by fat
Unironically, it is pretty good at identifying the placement of your cheekbones. Try using the filter on a round faced dude. He won't get hollow cheeks are his cheekbones are to low set.

Unironically, it is pretty good at identifying the placement of your cheekbones. Try using the filter on a round faced dude. He won't get hollow cheeks are his cheekbones are to low set.
Quite good call, didnt think about it, but if there's a difference in jaw angularity then it will throw rest off the window I think. Meanwhile sucking/biting to an acceptable level, also shows you the gap till palate, and how much space there is to lose. I've seen a person in here (some Turkish guy, havent seen him in long and dont remember name) who wouldnt get hollow cheeks even while sucking. At the same time , I used to do it (at a non obvious level) for social media pics, and when I ended up getting to like 15-16 bf it looked quite similar.

The most accurate way to know is by sucking/biting cheeks. Faceapp obviously wont fucking know where your bone ends/ the angle if it's covered by fat

In the second face app morph I am sucking my cheeks.

In the second face app morph I am sucking my cheeks.
Then I'd say there's a decent-ish chance, I wouldn't rely on it though. Just leanmaxx and find out, like would you just ldar if there was a definitive, rigorously proven answer of "no" ?