Do i have ptosis?

Deleted member 13291

Deleted member 13291

Iron
I ve been bone structure maxing for 1 year and a half and have almost reach peak of my facial bones, altough i still have very droopy eyes, which is very weird cuz my father and his brother have very slight uee in coonparision to me, could i have just have weak orbital muscles or a ptosis??

ps.I attachted some pics of my normie face below

Attachments

• IMG_20211019_140821.jpg
    IMG_20211019_140821.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20211017_222727.jpg
    IMG_20211017_222727.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20210929_192729.jpg
    IMG_20210929_192729.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20210929_192520.jpg
    IMG_20210929_192520.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20211019_140802.jpg
    IMG_20211019_140802.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 91
its brutal, how ptosis can completely fuck up your face and make it look so asymmetrical. even though its just a small layer of fat but completely ruins the harmony and genetic health of the face. you are a clear cut example of this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slothcel and copemaxxeer
How do you bone structre max? Super curious, please tell me

How do you bone structre max? Super curious, please tell me
i was mewing, chewing everyday, taking lots of supps like k2, boron, gaba and some more to increase my hgh levels

I ve been bone structure maxing for 1 year and a half and have almost reach peak of my facial bones, altough i still have very droopy eyes, which is very weird cuz my father and his brother have very slight uee in coonparision to me, could i have just have weak orbital muscles or a ptosis??

Yes a slight one. I have it as well but I like it. I see it as a unique feature. Not everything that isn’t perfect is bad. Some people have a fully white left eye or shit. And you are gl bro. Like the hottest girls usually go for guys like you. Guys they can show off but arent chad tier so not intimidating in looks

Not really. look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13291
Yes a slight one. I have it as well but I like it. I see it as a unique feature. Not everything that isn’t perfect is bad. Some people have a fully white left eye or shit. And you are gl bro. Like the hottest girls usually go for guys like you. Guys they can show off but arent chad tier so not intimidating in looks
well, im not so sure although thank you for feedback

its brutal, how ptosis can completely fuck up your face and make it look so asymmetrical. even though its just a small layer of fat but completely ruins the harmony and genetic health of the face. you are a clear cut example of this.
do you know if blecharophlasty could make my eyes more hooded?

do you know if blecharophlasty could make my eyes more hooded?
Surgery for "Ptosis" is not worth the risk even though its just a small problem. but the impact it has on face is worse. but still if I were you I wouldnt do a surgery. Infact I have ptosis as well... which is probably 3 times worse than yours. what I would suggest you is dont post closeup shots of your face on social media. when taken from little far away no one could tell that you have asymmetry in your eyelids.

You just dont want to gain psl from eye area. you dont want to touch it and do surgeries. there are other parts of face where you can gain psl points. little but still. id suggest do 3 surgeries and gain 1 psl instead of 1 surgery on eye area and gain 1 psl.

Last edited:

bro tbh i dont see it , you look normal (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13291
Surgery for "Ptosis" is not worth the risk even though its just a small problem. but the impact it has on face is worse. but still if I were you I wouldnt do a surgery. Infact I have ptosis as well... which is probably 3 times worse than yours. what I would suggest you is dont post closeup shots of your face on social media. when taken from little far away no one could tell that you have asymmetry in your eyelids.

You just dont want to gain psl from eye area. you dont want to touch it and do surgeries. there are other parts of face where you can gain psl points. little but still. id suggest do 3 surgeries and gain 1 psl instead of 1 surgery on eye area and gain 1 psl.
why excatly its not worth the risk? Does side effects are that severe?

I don't think this minor looksmin matters that much tbh, your bones halo you hard. You're HTN.

Only feedback I have is that your mouth might be a bit narrow. Maybe consider trying mouth widening (although I don't know if it's cope or not).

why excatly its not worth the risk? Does side effects are that severe?
Not worth both financially and side effect wise. Eye area should not be touched unless you are below 2.5 to 2psl. Where you just need an eye surgery to get out of the 2.5 psl zone as no surgery in other areas of the face can take you from 2.5 to 3 or 3.5 psl. You are 5 psl and and I can see why a surgery on the eye area can be so tempting because it can drastically increase your psl points. But if I were you I wouldnt touch it. there are temporary ways to hide the ptosis, use a eyelid tape or eyelid glue, search on youtube. use that in night out or parties or whenever you are getting laid or approaching girls. ptosis is a sign of lower genetic health and quality or sign of aging usually people above 45 start developing it, its also a sign of recessed maxilla. as long as its not affecting your life quality you dont need a surgery. as ptosis is nothing that needs medical attention. theres a reason why the richest man on the earth doesnt get his ptosis "fixed". learn from him and just squintmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slothcel and Deleted member 13291
I don't think this minor looksmin matters that much tbh, your bones halo you hard. You're HTN.

Only feedback I have is that your mouth might be a bit narrow. Maybe consider trying mouth widening (although I don't know if it's cope or not).
nah i think that small mouth is that much of a failo altough thx for feedback

Everyone in the world has one eyelid higher than the other

Not worth both financially and side effect wise. Eye area should not be touched unless you are below 2.5 to 2psl. Where you just need an eye surgery to get out of the 2.5 psl zone as no surgery in other areas of the face can take you from 2.5 to 3 or 3.5 psl. You are 5 psl and and I can see why a surgery on the eye area can be so tempting because it can drastically increase your psl points. But if I were you I wouldnt touch it. there are temporary ways to hide the ptosis, use a eyelid tape or eyelid glue, search on youtube. use that in night out or parties or whenever you are getting laid or approaching girls. ptosis is a sign of lower genetic health and quality or sign of aging usually people above 45 start developing it, its also a sign of recessed maxilla. as long as its not affecting your life quality you dont need a surgery. as ptosis is nothing that needs medical attention. theres a reason why the richest man on the earth doesnt get his ptosis "fixed". learn from him and just squintmax
tbh im concerned about my lids altough i still havent reached my peak bone structure that my dad and his brother have and i will eventually achieve with some time and maybe then my eyes become hooded just like their eyes because my maxilla and mandible is still recessed, no one in my family have ptosis btw, im also not very sure that ptosis is just ,,lower genetic health'' sign, its just a weakening of certain nerves of your eyes that are meant to lift your eyelids, but im not an expert in that field

Everyone in the world has one eyelid higher than the other
yh, everyone in the world have assymetry to some degree, altough im not talking about one of my eyes, im asking if i have ptosis on both of my eyes

Also i've had much bigger eyelids before i started mewing, when my maxilla was much more recessed, here is my face 2 years ago

Attachments

• IMG_20191203_081732.jpg
    IMG_20191203_081732.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 33