Do I look Dark Triad? Disagreeable?

Ever since hitting the end of puberty and fully looking like a man, I've noticed women are not as keen to try with me.
I have done a little research on physiognomy and I'm starting to believe I went off the deep end and I scare women away physically. I feel like I already looked like some kind of drug addicted criminal, but I went fully in this direction by getting a neck tattoo and I think I've ruined any appeal I have.

Do I look narcy? Do I look disagreeable? Do I look like a drug dealer/addict?

most important question: SHOULD I CONTINUE to put all my eggs in this basket and embrace it, or should I try to pull it back to be less niche?

First 3 old, last 3 recent
You look like a sheep in sheep's clothing. You look like a guy who would get raped by a drug dealer in jail.

Absolutely. Very high body count, never had any issue with women. Approached easily and everything.
how high and how did u get them

how high and how did u get them
35-45
First; I was comfortable with the way I looked, and confident in my looks. That's step one.?

After that it was all about looking at women the way you'd look at someone who doesn't necessarily matter. I know its a meme, but not nony should you not place them on a pedestal, but you should quite literally see them as beneath you in literally every aspect of life. Also be charming, make them feel comfortable. Mirror them a bit, but also add your own flair into it. Make yourself look intelligent but not blowhard. Make yourself looke high status, but act as though you don't give a fuck about having the high status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and .👽.
35-45
First; I was comfortable with the way I looked, and confident in my looks. That's step one.?

After that it was all about looking at women the way you'd look at someone who doesn't necessarily matter. I know its a meme, but not nony should you not place them on a pedestal, but you should quite literally see them as beneath you in literally every aspect of life. Also be charming, make them feel comfortable. Mirror them a bit, but also add your own flair into it. Make yourself look intelligent but not blowhard. Make yourself looke high status, but act as though you don't give a fuck about having the high status.
mirin. so you approached them in clubs or dating apps?

mirin. so you approached them in clubs or dating apps?
usually online, but I have approached some in person as well. Club was always easy, if you peacock enough and sort of make your presence apparent, if they're interested, they WILL give you a certain look and you WILL know it's the "Come approach me" look. When that happens, approach. Don't immediately start dancing, preferably wait til they're outside on the smoking deck, or getting a drink.

Key is to always remember that if THEY ARE AT THE CLUB, THEY WANT TO GET FUCKED. Some of them just want to look the part, but most want dick.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10987
You look non-threatening.

IMG 20210623 221418

Mogged

damn u descended alot man, try to be less niche bc its better for overall qol like job interviews etc and ur looks will only appeal to slags

What the hell happened between the two first pics and the last pic, how can one glow down so much?

Crack = developing good bones