56E3D8C8-E5BB-426A-971F-ED9B8D0E6F82.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and noonespecial
unc

• +1
Reactions: IHateMirrors
ofcourse....since when where 30 yr olds on this site???? (Better than gen alpha's)

• +1
Reactions: WooshIsTired
Yes, but you don’t really look intimidating. You look like a friendly nice guy. I wouldn’t look down or feel threatened and intimidated if you were to walk past me.

But you look good for your age.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You used to post on here a while back with a different account right?

can already tell you're a manlet but yeah you're good

That frame is hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: dravidian pheno, Schizotypalcel and zaideas
also what's with the lesbian hair

you are above average/low htn. Nice hair line, no gray hair, no considerable wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Its called old money hair cut. Beats all Crappy fade crap.
nigga im sorry but that's not old money thats Twink money, it doesn't fit your face shape at all and makes your face much more rounder

nigga im sorry but that's not old money thats Twink money, it doesn't fit your face shape at all and makes your face much more rounder
What would fit me then? I get lols when I have this haircut. It does not have normally that much of volume.

This is good haircut.

• +1
Reactions: zaideas
For 30 it’s good

What would fit me then? I get lols when I have this haircut. It does not have normally that much of volume.
trying dyeing and changing the color because its way to gay of a color, or try a buzz it might fit you

yes its good because it fits him and he's certainly attractive and has good coloring, you don't have as good coloring
Then what hair cut u would suggest?

• +1
trying dyeing and changing the color because its way to gay of a color, or try a buzz it might fit you
here I have less volume. Its looks better. Im not gonna get buzz cut.

• +1
Yes, but you don’t really look intimidating. You look like a friendly nice guy. I wouldn’t look down or feel threatened and intimidated if you were to walk past me.

But you look good for your age.
i know all this site is about lookism but is it good if u look intimidating but u cant actually do shit? js wonderin

first one actually does you justice, second one just makes you look like a Twink, I still think you dye it black but up to you honestly
My natural hair is black. I dyed it to brown cuz I had some white hairs. but yeah I had lot of volume in that other pic. It does not look normally like this when I go outside.

U look like some kids dads that died and hes having a flashback to u running with him on the beach

• So Sad
U look like some kids dads that died and hes having a flashback to u running with him on the beach
In a good way tho like u seem really high trust

• Love it
i know all this site is about lookism but is it good if u look intimidating but u cant actually do shit? js wonderin
What u guys mean my intimidating? HOW looking like killer is good thing?

No homo but you’re fucking good looking bro. Damn.

What u guys mean my intimidating? HOW looking like killer is good thing?
but imo being more of a pretty boy isnt all that bad js make sure that u can defend yourself both physically and mentally