Do i need bimax?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
that's my bite and jawline. Genio/implants/fillers or maybe the most hazardous surgery called bimax? i heard u @LooksOverAll are expert of bimax :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• bitecel.jpg
    bitecel.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • jaw.jpg
    jaw.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
  • rtg.jpg
    rtg.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and GandyIsNormie
leave your opinion @Gaia262

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
can you post better pics man?
but a wider jaw is what you need and what would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

that's my bite and jawline. Genio/implants/fillers or maybe the most hazardous surgery called bimax? i heard u @LooksOverAll are expert of bimax :ROFLMAO:

You look good but you have an underbite so you need a bimax. Looking at your pics though great eye area so can definitely ascend (y)

• +1
leave your opinion @Gaia262

I do see a slight underbite, it's best to speak to a maxfac. Cosmetically you are not a major canidate for a bimax.

Without the partial underbite I wouldn't advise you to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, CristianT and maneg1
I do see a slight underbite, it's best to speak to a maxfac. Cosmetically you are not a major canidate for a bimax.

Agreed, you barely look recessed if at all. Implants would ascend you more as someone else said cause you need width if anything. But your jaw is normie tier rn, this is only if you wanna ascend it to Chad tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Gaia262
Some type of jaw surgery is needed. Teeth from the upper and lower jaw should fix like a puzzle

Agreed, you barely look recessed if at all. Implants would ascend you more as someone else said cause you need width if anything. But your jaw is normie tier rn, this is only if you wanna ascend it to Chad tier
So guys i'm going to have an appointment with surgeon. But my ortho doesn't recommend bimax. I guess bimax wouldn't give me chadlite jaw, right? I don't care my teeth tbh, it's good with them rn. I'm afraid of bimax since it can worsen my face entirely. This is not an aesthetic operation. I prefer genio, implants and fillers to bimax... Although bimax can be superior...

So guys i'm going to have an appointment with surgeon. But my ortho doesn't recommend bimax. I guess bimax wouldn't give me chadlite jaw, right? I don't care my teeth tbh, it's good with them rn. I'm afraid of bimax since it can worsen my face entirely. This is not an aesthetic operation. I prefer genio, implants and fillers to bimax... Although bimax can be superior...
bimax can improve your jaw by advancing it giving you better forward growth, it can also (if you do it with a blackpilled surgeon) ascend your front profile, check out this example: (but btw i dont think you're anywhere near as recessed as this guy was)

• +1
bimax can improve your jaw by advancing it giving you better forward growth, it can also (if you do it with a blackpilled surgeon) ascend your front profile, check out this example: (but btw i dont think you're anywhere near as recessed as this guy was)
i see bimax is for truecels like <3 PSL to ascend them to the 4PSL or higher.

yes, as the incel you have to bimaxxing with a guy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i see bimax is for truecels like <3 PSL to ascend them to the 4PSL or higher.
nah not necessarily. some people have a good eye area but recessed jaw, in such cases bimax can truly ascend some 4psl's to 5psl if they get it with a blackpilled surgeon who gives them chad advancement

but his chin still looks not good. Soo in my case would you do bimax or implants + fillers?
you're nowhere near as recessed as that example was, i was just giving examples of how bimax can ascend normies into HTN / chadlite territory. you'd benefit with implants more, they could give you width - but your jaw isn't bad currently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 17244
Yes and you'll probably need premolar extractions.

you're nowhere near as recessed as that example was, i was just giving examples of how bimax can ascend normies into HTN / chadlite territory. you'd benefit with implants more, they could give you width - but your jaw isn't bad currently.
Yeah you might even get turned down by a lot of docs because your case seems fine. Implants is better because your face seems to lack width :Comfy:

But you are already above average looking imo Russian friend :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and maneg1