Do legs actually matter in a males attractiveness?

B

Broski

Zephir
My legs are small in comparison to my upper body. Ive been called out about having chicken legs (cant see thighs in shorts, I have small calves) but also told I have big arms and broad shoulders (on seperate occassions by different people ofc).

Do legs actually matter or is it better if I just concentrate on upper body, as training legs would slow down upper body gains. Like for instance, I couldnt give a shit how big a girls arms are, I just care about ass and tits and hourglass figure. Would they think that v-taper is all they want and couldnt give a shit about a guys legs?

Is shoulders and abs all you need?

Any scientific studies on this topic?

Last edited:
all that matter is not having short legs or bad calf insertion

• +1
Reactions: Verse and Adonis
for the average gymcel, having smaller legs won't break you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Ken and Adonis
all that matter is not having short legs or bad calf insertion
I have long legs for my height, and a short wide torso with small waist, maybe i have shitty frame

huge muscle bound legs are a chad trait

big legs = illusion of wider hips so thats a no no. I still do some leg work, but thats just to get the testosterone boost. i dont have a dedicated leg day.

Just don’t have small legs

big legs = illusion of wider hips so thats a no no. I still do some leg work, but thats just to get the testosterone boost. i dont have a dedicated leg day.

Attachments

• IL9ck5XZbpOXBpTD.mp4
    333.1 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Argentinazi, No Bones Dax and Deleted member 17429
This. i train legs once like every 3 weeks

My legs are small in comparison to my upper body. Ive been called out about having chicken legs (cant see thighs in shorts, I have small calves) but also told I have big arms and broad shoulders (on seperate occassions by different people ofc).

Do legs actually matter or is it better if I just concentrate on upper body, as training legs would slow down upper body gains. Like for instance, I couldnt give a shit how big a girls arms are, I just care about ass and tits and hourglass figure. Would they think that v-taper is all they want and couldnt give a shit about a guys legs?

Is shoulders and abs all you need?

Any scientific studies on this topic?

Well, what you need is a proper training plans that you can rotate.

You don't need to have specific day for legs, but you can do the workout or two workouts per week.
Same with abs - don't overgrow them.

What will slow down your body gains is if you overtrain your muscles.

Training is supposed to rip apart your muscle tissue and afterwards you're supposed to focus on regenerating that tissue which will grow bigger - nourish it with food and give it rest time to recover.
If you'll keep overtraining, you'll enter stagnation.

Without cardio training, you don't really need to spend more than 50mins on training - that's how the training plan should be.

Unless you're bodybuilder or athlete.

Long legs are attractive in both genders but men have in general longer legs for their body height. It's important, and unconsciously women will notice.

Also chicken legs are a looksmin.

Short legs matter because Then you Are short

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Tom Holland Walking GIF by Spider-Man

@op after Training legs 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Broski