Do my ancestry results look typical for an American?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I'm mostly Germanic with some British and Irish and Scandinavian .

Screenshot 311

what is typical american ancestry curious

:feelsgiga: :feelsgiga: :feelsgiga: :feelsgiga: :feelsgiga: :feelsgiga: :feelsgiga:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4671, Looks234 and 3 others
Idk I’m american and 100% northwestern euro

I feel like most Americans aren’t part jewish or part southern euro so probably not fully typical

I'm not a Jew. I'm mostly NW European.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, RichmondBread and JustBeCurry
1501197863351.png

Yes its pretty typical for American
Lol cope, misconception comes from the fact that americans WANT to be mixed but almost none of us actually are. Every american claims part native but only a small percent are part native

That's just noise. I'm not Jewish. There's no evidence on my family tree.
Idk 5% is a lot
Wouldn’t it just be some random with a german sounding name in your family tree?

Idk 5% is a lot
Wouldn’t it just be some random with a german sounding name in your family tree?

No, it's under 5% and it's very random. Most Jews score over 90% on these. They rarely marry non Jews. It's probably a 3rd GG who converted . And probably Lithiuanian side.

Lol cope, misconception comes from the fact that americans WANT to be mixed but almost none of us actually are. Every american claims part native but only a small percent are part native

I have documentation of American Indian ancestry.

I have documentation of American Indian ancestry.
Doesn’t really change what I said you’re just allegedly one of the handful that IS mixed

Most who claim native aren’t

Also what do you mean converted? Why would a dna test show a jewish convert? What?

Doesn’t really change what I said you’re just allegedly one of the handful that IS mixed

Most who claim native aren’t

Also what do you mean converted? Why would a dna test show a jewish convert? What?
Maybe a Jewish 3rd GG that converted to Christianity. I am a descendant of Pocahontas and her daughter Kaokee.