Do normies even notice sub NW3???

baerr

baerr

Zephir
Bro they glazing my ass hard despite my shit hairline. I’m not even kidding man, everytime someone hops on my dick like that I’m like „don’t you fucking see I’m balding??“:lul::lul::lul: tho I think they oversee many failos. Same for my fucked up eyes tbh. Just have some bonemass theory. For some normies mtn = chad or smth

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
i been pouring red

finna dye my hair

i was boolin on the east side wit my fuckin twin

bitch i’m in shanghai shoppin

bitch im buyin everything

foreign hoe, wedding ring

IMG 2350

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and baerr
It's only a problem once the hair falls out, you can fraud a bad hairline.

This is going to sound very insane but my father had NW3 or something ever since he was 20, and still had his curls at 40 and I think still at 50. Receding hairline doesn't mean your hair will go.

• Love it
Reactions: baerr
It's only a problem once the hair falls out, you can fraud a bad hairline.

This is going to sound very insane but my father had NW3 or something ever since he was 20, and still had his curls at 40 and I think still at 50. Receding hairline doesn't mean your hair will go.
Well I have a buzz, it’s literally exposed. I used to fraud but since I noticed nobody seems to care (?) I just kept it because it’s easy to handle and I can do it myself, don’t need no barber n shit.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Well I have a buzz, it’s literally exposed. I used to fraud but since I noticed nobody seems to care (?) I just kept it because it’s easy to handle and I can do it myself, don’t need no barber n shit.
I guess your face is really good then.

• Hmm...
Na they only really notice once you get to NW3 level and you're diffusing on top of that

• +1
Had this one girl talk about how good the hair of her bf is, literally NW2-2.5:fuk:
PSL autists and normies have very different standards

• +1