Do NOT get Submalar Implants

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Submalar implants are designed to augment the area below the malar eminence (zygomatic bone).

Malar eminence:
M qcr110002f1

Submalar implants:
B9780702031687000786 f078 008ab 9780702031687

Submalar implants would not provide any aesthetic improvement in males in males who dont have facial wasting, in fact, it would provide a feminizing effect.

Augmenting the submalar region would result in fuller and rounder cheeks, as a male you want to achieve the opposite: hollow cheeks and high set zygos with little bone mass.
HarryFantastic1

Submalar region:
Untitled 3 300x287

Before and after of submalar implants

Malar11

I believe that the look on the left picture is more desirable for males than the one in the right picture, cheekbones appear to be higher set, face looks more angular, cheeks looks more hollowed, etc.

Another result of submalar implants, i will let you judge...
SubMalar BeforeAfter

Example of someone who actually needed submalar implants:
Cheek 4a

If you want to augment your zygos you would need to get malar implants instead, preferably custom ones.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, WanderingBurro, Warlow and 7 others
Another high IQ post from a high IQ mod.
btw it's over for that baldcel. You can see the hopelessness in his eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Thanks for the warning. Wasn’t planning on getting the surgery (nor did I know it existed) but still it’s helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, wagbox, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Bald guy got scammed. Needed jaw surgery, got 4k worth of useless implants.

Submalar implants are designed to augment the area below the malar eminence (zygomatic bone).

Malar eminence:
View attachment 256163

Submalar implants:
View attachment 256160

Submalar implants would not provide any aesthetic improvement in males in males who dont have facial wasting, in fact, it would provide a feminizing effect.

Augmenting the submalar region would result in fuller and rounder cheeks, as a male you want to achieve the opposite: hollow cheeks and high set zygos with little bone mass.
View attachment 256309

Submalar region:
View attachment 256164

Before and after of submalar implants

View attachment 256165

I believe that the look on the left is more desirable for males than the one in the right picture, cheekbones appear to be higher set, face looks more angular, cheeks looks more hollowed, etc.

Another result of submalar implants, i will let you judge...
View attachment 256166

Example of someone who actually needed submalar implants:
View attachment 256167

If you want to augment your zygos you would need to get malar implants instead, preferably custom ones.
How many people here do you think will ever get this?

Damn my zygo bone structure looks like the after photo of the bald guy :feelsrope:

Ok I won't

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
btw it's over for that baldcel. You can see the hopelessness in his eyes.

His facial expression reminds me of those Greek theater masks for tragedy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Slayerino
Over for baldcel

No, BiMax is not a scam, i guess he didnt get enough advancement.

I fond that pic here:

That website says that he got submalar implants + bimax with Ryan Diepenbrock but i couldnt find more pics of that guy.

sorry for my high iq, but when you get bimax, you had to get enough advancement?

Good thread, 2nd guy rly needed it, still looks too beta low T Soy Boy.

Thats why gym maxing is a must at any age.

why would someone get this??

i plann to get zygos implant to make it more pronounced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back