Do not give up

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
I got through my teens telling myself one more day, life is worth living, you are worth your breath.

Hopecore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., truthhurts and 2 others
Hopecore is a bluepill trait
Embrace adonis/redpill
Or embrace the blackpill and rope

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and truthhurts
I got through my teens telling myself one more day, life is worth living, you are worth your breath.

Hopecore
In times like these, the only thing that can cause happiness for me is getting surgeries left and right:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Hopecore
What happens when I’m unable to feel happiness in any way

Hopecore is legit

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
That one last step off the stool could have been a step in the right direction. The pendulum swings with each second, and we are responsible for every action we take in the future... with every mistake, fall, and shortcoming aiding us to make the best choices as the past and its experiences are the best teachers

Many men dwell on the past not knowing they're wasting the moments and opportunities that are in front of them in the present. You are the youngest you'll ever be for the remaining of your life. If you give up now, you'll know the ending to your tale and disappoint your younger self who was filled with many ambitions, dreams, and hopes. Continue living and pursue what you desire, as you'll never truly know how many beautiful experiences and endeavours you might have in the future.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, XtrovertNTnormalfag, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
That one last step off the stool could have been a step in the right direction. The pendulum swings with each second, and we are responsible for every action we take in the future... with every mistake, fall, and shortcoming aiding us to make the best choices as the past and its experiences are the best teachers

Many men dwell on the past not knowing they're wasting the moments and opportunities that are in front of them in the present. You are the youngest you'll ever be for the remaining of your life. If you give up now, you'll know the ending to your tale and disappoint your younger self who was filled with many ambitions, dreams, and hopes. Continue living and pursue what you desire, as you'll never truly know how many beautiful experiences and endeavours you might have in the future.
Well said.

What happens when I’m unable to feel happiness in any way
Im unable to feel happy or enjoy a moment aswell. It‘s psychological damage. Just like the man who walks with one leg, or the man who eats with no teeth you learn to live with it. I don‘t persue happiness anymore, i now believe in doing something great and i have given my life to it. When all is done and achieved, i might feel happiness, but what i actually want is pride and relieve. Someone else can be happy in my place instead.

In times like these, the only thing that can cause happiness for me is getting surgeries left and right:feelswhat:
Exactly. That‘s why i‘ll be doing trimax in exactly a month. 😃

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and isis_Bleach
Well said.

Im unable to feel happy or enjoy a moment aswell. It‘s psychological damage. Just like the man who walks with one leg, or the man who eats with no teeth you learn to live with it. I don‘t persue happiness anymore, i now believe in doing something great and i have given my life to it. When all is done and achieved, i might feel happiness, but what i actually want is pride and relieve. Someone else can be happy in my place instead.

Exactly. That‘s why i‘ll be doing trimax in exactly a month. 😃
Ah I see. Hope everything goes well for u bhai. Remember to gatekeep ur surgeries aswell, when u can :feelsokman:🙏

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Ah I see. Hope everything goes well for u bhai. Remember to gatekeep ur surgeries aswell, when u can :feelsokman:🙏
I don‘t gatekeep shit, if anyone wants to know something i will help

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I don‘t gatekeep shit, if anyone wants to know something i will help
No I meant gatekeeping to normies type shit, since they will bring u down for ascending :feelswhat:

No I meant gatekeeping to normies type shit, since they will bring u down for ascending :feelswhat:
Oh. Yeah i‘ve told pretty much anyone from my friends and family, even my girl. I don‘t think i should gatekeep it would only make it worse when they figure it out.

Huge part of the surgery is functional so i have valid reasons and up until now i survived socially

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts