Do people really ''fall'' in love/can't control it?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
I saw this youtube comment

It made me think, is that really how people live?

I chose my first oneitis, at the age of about 16. i didn't ''fall'' in love with her. I weighed the odds, her interest in me, her age, her looks, her personality, to make a decision if loving this girl was an intelligent decision or not.

Obviously, despite constant positive validation, and what could have been remarked as IOI's by her, she didn't want me. Otherwise i wouldn't be here right now.

Every other oneitis i've had i've chosen as well. The fact that none of them wanted me is another story.

So, in short, with this thread i'm asking, do people really ''fall'' in love? Is that really a thing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clandestine, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1617

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and rydofx
It's just hormone nd shieet. All our feelings and thoughts are basically just chemicals in our brains :eek:

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
It's just hormone nd shieet. All our feelings and thoughts are basically just chemicals in our brains :eek:
True, but personally, i pick and choose who i want to love. Is it true that other people just ''fall'' into it? It seems to be some sort of movie trope.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
True, but personally, i pick and choose who i want to love. Is it true that other people just ''fall'' into it? It seems to be some sort of movie trope.
Sometimes, something inside my brain just clicks and I find myself liking a girl I never thought I'd ever like

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Sometimes, something inside my brain just clicks and I find myself liking a girl I never thought I'd ever like
I have that rarely in the form of sexual interest. Sometimes i want to fuck a girl outside of my type, but i never randomly ''like'' someone outside of my type, unless i deliberately choose to like them because they're showing interest in me.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Yes, that is the excuse. Shannon Rose Bosanac ditched her best friend and spent years fawning over Chadlite James A Knott.

Physical attraction is a thing but love is only a consequence of that. Basically, you start dating a girl you really like and you fall in love with her and then, when she breaks up with you, you are heartbroken due to being so attached to her.

It's not something you can experience from the outside as an incel, you have to be dating to feel it but you don't have to be in a relationship.
Because I have never dated, I have never been in love.

Love is what makes relationships be more than just focused on sex. Otherwise, it would be like having a very close friend that you have sex with.

So basically, love is only there so that couples can become attached to each other to form a strong enough bond to have children and build a family together.

The problem with this however, is that it never lasts but people only notice that after they have gone through the mistake many times, and by then it is too late. Love may be a beautiful thing but it can also ruin your life by making you have kids that you never wanted to have which end up crippling you financially and making you lose your freedom.

When guys on here say that men who are in LTRs are cucks, what they don't realize is that men who are in LTRs are in it for love mainly, not just sex, otherwise they would be satisfied having sex with lots of random women. And sure, you could argue that normies can't have casual sex but my point is that, they don't get into LTRs due to sexual desperation or lack of options but due to love. Meanwhile, guys on TRP and MGTOW have been hurt so many times in the past that they no longer believe in love, even though most of them chose women who had a high body count. That is why most of them believe that all women are as bad, because after so many breakups, they develop trust issues. Most feminists have trust issues too. So although TRP and MGTOW claim to be different, they really aren't.

What most people who have been in love will tell you is that having sex with someone you love feels way better than doing it with a stranger because there is a much deeper emotional connection when you love the other person. That is why many women don't have much sex outside of relationships.

As for the thots who are never loyal, it is usually because women with a high body count are unable to love, because they are damaged beyond repair, that is why they never stay loyal but women with a very low body count stay loyal in most cases.

Physical attraction is a thing but love is only a consequence of that. Basically, you start dating a girl you really like and you fall in love with her and then, when she breaks up with you, you are heartbroken due to being so attached to her.

It's not something you can experience from the outside as an incel, you have to be dating to feel it but you don't have to be in a relationship.
Because I have never dated, I have never been in love.

Love is what makes relationships be more than just focused on sex. Otherwise, it would be like having a very close friend that you have sex with.

So basically, love is only there so that couples can become attached to each other to form a strong enough bond to have children and build a family together.

The problem with this however, is that it never lasts but people only notice that after they have gone through the mistake many times, and by then it is too late. Love may be a beautiful thing but it can also ruin your life by making you have kids that you never wanted to have which end up crippling you financially and making you lose your freedom.

When guys on here say that men who are in LTRs are cucks, what they don't realize is that men who are in LTRs are in it for love mainly, not just sex, otherwise they would be satisfied having sex with lots of random women. And sure, you could argue that normies can't have casual sex but my point is that, they don't get into LTRs due to sexual desperation or lack of options but due to love. Meanwhile, guys on TRP and MGTOW have been hurt so many times in the past that they no longer believe in love, even though most of them chose women who had a high body count. That is why most of them believe that all women are as bad, because after so many breakups, they develop trust issues. Most feminists have trust issues too. So although TRP and MGTOW claim to be different, they really aren't.

What most people who have been in love will tell you is that having sex with someone you love feels way better than doing it with a stranger because there is a much deeper emotional connection when you love the other person. That is why many women don't have much sex outside of relationships.

As for the thots who are never loyal, it is usually because women with a high body count are unable to love, because they are damaged beyond repair, that is why they never stay loyal but women with a very low body count stay loyal in most cases.
Sounds cool but tbh no foid will ever love me so i will just have to go around smashing

Sounds cool but tbh no foid will ever love me so i will just have to go around smashing
Even if you only have casual sex, you can still fall in love with a woman who also loves you, and it's actually better to have sex early on because it shows that you're not a simp and that you will not accept to wait months for sex like most normies. So women respect you more as a result and are more likely to love you.

Love doesn't happen based solely on looks but attraction. First, it may start with a crush or you may meet by accident, but eventually, feelings develop and you fall in love with one another. The only people who date and don't experience this are those who are unable to love, they are called "aromantic".

If no woman has ever loved you, it's only because you haven't dated a lot or you have focused mainly on thots who only wanted casual sex from you.

Even if you only have casual sex, you can still fall in love with a woman who also loves you, and it's actually better to have sex early on because it shows that you're not a simp and that you will not accept to wait months for sex like most normies. So women respect you more as a result and are more likely to love you.

Love doesn't happen based solely on looks but attraction. First, it may start with a crush or you may meet by accident, but eventually, feelings develop and you fall in love with one another. The only people who date and don't experience this are those who are unable to love, they are called "aromantic".

If no woman has ever loved you, it's only because you haven't dated a lot or you have focused mainly on thots who only wanted casual sex from you.
So having a crush and being in love are not the same thing?

So having a crush and being in love are not the same thing?
No, of course not. To be in love, you need to have had sex with the person or to have been dating them for some time. A crush is just a fantasy that you have in your mind about someone, you may not even like them when you do date them, so it's not very reliable. That's why it's best to seize the opportunities that you get, because the women that you think you have a crush on may turn out to be way less attractive than you thought, because, it's not all just looks, you still need to like her unless you're purely thinking with your dick, in which case, you will get hit with post nut clarity after sex and you'll just regret it.

That phenomenon is explained here:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
No, of course not. To be in love, you need to have had sex with the person or to have been dating them for some time. A crush is just a fantasy that you have in your mind about someone, you may not even like them when you do date them, so it's not very reliable. That's why it's best to seize the opportunities that you get, because the women that you think you have a crush on may turn out to be way less attractive than you thought, because, it's not all just looks, you still need to like her unless you're purely thinking with your dick, in which case, you will get hit with post nut clarity after sex and you'll just regret it.

That phenomenon is explained here:

Lmfao

yes, i dont choose to be in love with my cousin but i just am

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • JFL
Reactions: justadude
I saw this youtube comment
View attachment 1421833
It made me think, is that really how people live?

I chose my first oneitis, at the age of about 16. i didn't ''fall'' in love with her. I weighed the odds, her interest in me, her age, her looks, her personality, to make a decision if loving this girl was an intelligent decision or not.

Obviously, despite constant positive validation, and what could have been remarked as IOI's by her, she didn't want me. Otherwise i wouldn't be here right now.

Every other oneitis i've had i've chosen as well. The fact that none of them wanted me is another story.

So, in short, with this thread i'm asking, do people really ''fall'' in love? Is that really a thing?
yea, its the "chemistry" that you get with some girls, quite rare tho, it makes you irrational and stupid, the chemistry is saying that you and thst girl would have a good offspring that would have high chances of survival.

It goes away in a year or so.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
yea, its the "chemistry" that you get with some girls, quite rare tho, it makes you irrational and stupid, the chemistry is saying that you and thst girl would have a good offspring that would have high chances of survival.

It goes away in a year or so.
Brutal