Do psychiatry drugs hurt facial bones?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Do Risperdal, Prozac, Atarax and similar drugs have an effect on the facial bones?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6403
Its over for your frontal cortex

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
Its over for your frontal cortex
My parents want me to take psychiatric meds because of the bottom scumbags at school bullying me, what would you do if you were me?

Do Risperdal, Prozac, Atarax and similar drugs have an effect on the facial bones?
Wouldn't be strange if it did because of how much of an effect neurochemistry can have on the body. Probably only damaging during developmental years tho. Don't take any of those pills, they are literally cucking pills that turn you into a limpdick asexual

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and EverythingMattersCel
You are on the Internet. Use Google for basic research.

Let me give you a demonstration:

Drugs.com

RxList

PubMed

• +1
Wouldn't be strange if it did because of how much of an effect neurochemistry can have on the body. Probably only damaging during developmental years tho. Don't take any of those pills, they are literally cucking pills that turn you into a limpdick asexual
I don't want to take these pills, but I suspect my parents are adding it to my meal to socialize with the bottom scumbags at school.

I don't want to take these pills, but I suspect my parents are adding it to my meal to socialize with the bottom scumbags at school.
Then tell them to fuck off. How old are you OP? If my parents forced me to take antidepressants, I would just pack up and leave. Would rather be homeless. Tbh I wouldn't mind taking them in the first place tho, I need them

• So Sad