Do Self-Improvement Success Stories Disprove the Blackpill?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I read a YouTube comment that said the comment’s author is a 5'4" bald Asian guy and his self-improvement and confidence helped him attract women and get in a loving relationship.

Stories like these aren’t hard to find on the web, and although not everything on the Internet is true (obviously), such self-improvement success stories cannot all be lies.

Calling LARP and saying “but their girlfriends are all cheating with Chad” is just an easy way to dismiss self-improvement success stories as delusional or fake. We do so because we don’t really have strong counterarguments that support the blackpill if the success stories actually are true.

Blackpillers also say succeeded truecels are outliers—exceptions don’t disprove rules—but self-improvement success stories beat statistical odds to such large extents that they seem to defy the blackpill’s most essential facts. A 5'4" bald Asian attracting ONE woman is an incredibly unlikely event by itself, but multiple women? Impossible according to blackpill views. Yet many people around the world achieve feats just like that.

Muh it’s just betabux. Sub-4 males’ self-improvement success stories exist in quantities too high for betabuxing to be sound counterarguments. Are all those guys very wealthy? Can’t be. Rich people (rich enough for betabuxing to work) aren’t that common.

Many blackpillers think men who have poor genes are inevitably doomed to miserable lives, but lots of sub-4 males claim to have happy lives. Yes, they may be coping, but it doesn’t change the fact that they enjoy their lives. People are aware that they’re suffering miserably when they’re suffering miserably; people who don’t believe they’re suffering aren’t suffering.

Blackpillers say average and below-average men have this kind of life timeline:

Ironically, I seldom, if ever, see that kind of life story outside blackpill spaces. Outside of blackpill communities, most ugly and/or short men apparently do just fine.

How do we reconcile this reality with current blackpill views?

@stone Thots?

@Harold O'brien Thots?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Truecels coping on comment sections

Fitting

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Marsiere214 and thecel
Truecels coping on comment sections

Fitting

Whether or not they’re high on copium doesn’t change the fact that they enjoy their lives.

Aren’t happy lives utterly unattainable to truecels?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, FailedNormieManlet and mogstar
I read a 5'4" bald Asian guy’s YouTube comment that said his self-improvement and confidence helped him attract women and get in a loving relationship.

Stories like these aren’t hard to find on the web, and although not everything on the Internet is true (obviously), such self-improvement success stories cannot all be lies.

Calling LARP and saying “but their girlfriends are all cheating with Chad” is just an easy way to dismiss self-improvement success stories as delusional or fake.

Blackpillers also say they’re outliers—exceptions don’t disprove rules—but self-improvement success stories beat statistical odds to such large extents that they seem to defy the blackpill’s most essential facts. A 5'4" bald Asian attracting ONE woman is an incredibly unlikely event by itself, but multiple women? Impossible according to blackpill views. Yet many people around the world achieve feats just like that.

Many blackpillers think men who have poor genes are inevitably doomed to miserable lives, but lots of sub-4 males claim to have happy lives. Yes, they may be coping, but it doesn’t change the fact that they enjoy their lives. People are aware that they’re suffering miserably; people who don’t believe they’re suffering aren’t suffering.

Ironically, I seldom, if ever, see that kind of life story outside blackpill spaces. Outside of blackpill communities, most ugly and/or short men apparently do just fine.

@stone Thots?
Often people will only tell you the good side of the story when it comes to their success. You never hear about what happens before and after.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thecel
:redpill: > :blackpill::bluepill:

:blackpill: is cope tbh, :redpill: is where the truth is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar and thecel
Link to the video or larp

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
:redpill: > :blackpill::bluepill:

:blackpill: is cope tbh, :redpill: is where the truth is
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, 5'8manlet and thecel
BLACKPILL IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MOTHERFUCKERS DONT TOUCH GRASS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, FailedNormieManlet and thecel
You're really asking Harold, a gay man whose dick never twitched at a sight of a woman, for his opinion on this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, the BULL, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
You're really asking Harold, a gay man whose dick never twitched at a sight of a woman, for his opinion on this?

I coom so often that my dick doesn’t twitch at a sight of a woman either :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Insane story:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Self improvement can do a lot and most people are not at their full potential. If you are blackpilled and not 10% BMI ripped and style maxxed you haven't tried everything.

But for some people it is over I would say the bottom 20th percentile will probably be incels until they die unless if they locationmax. But most people have the ability to improve to the point where they look decent. Also just because "It's over" doesn't mean your life ends there are plenty of things you can with your time besides chasing girls. You would be living as meaningful a life as anyone who does not have kids irregardless. At the end of the day people who want to have sex as an end in itself are meaningless I really don't think there are long term benefits for it unless if you want a family.

Most normies these days don't even have kids so they will die as meaningless as you.

“meaning” is for copers . real ones chase pleasure

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, aBetterMii and Deleted member 11126
I know a lot of "real ones" doing meth on the street rn I wish I was living like them UWU <3

at least that’s better than rotting in an office as a sub-5

prison inmate Chads lifemog “successful” sub-5s

I read a YouTube comment that said the comment’s author is a 5'4" bald Asian guy and his self-improvement and confidence helped him attract women and get in a loving relationship.

Calling LARP and saying “but their girlfriends are all cheating with Chad” is just an easy way to dismiss self-improvement success stories as delusional or fake. We do so because we don’t really have strong counterarguments that support the blackpill if the success stories actually are true.

Blackpillers also say succeeded truecels are outliers—exceptions don’t disprove rules—but self-improvement success stories beat statistical odds to such large extents that they seem to defy the blackpill’s most essential facts. A 5'4" bald Asian attracting ONE woman is an incredibly unlikely event by itself, but multiple women? Impossible according to blackpill views. Yet many people around the world achieve feats just like that.

Muh it’s just betabux. Sub-4 males’ self-improvement success stories exist in quantities too high for betabuxing to be sound counterarguments. Are all those guys very wealthy? Can’t be. Rich people (rich enough for betabuxing to work) aren’t that common.

Many blackpillers think men who have poor genes are inevitably doomed to miserable lives, but lots of sub-4 males claim to have happy lives. Yes, they may be coping, but it doesn’t change the fact that they enjoy their lives. People are aware that they’re suffering miserably when they’re suffering miserably; people who don’t believe they’re suffering aren’t suffering.

@stone Thots?

@Harold O'brien Thots?
Blackpill just states looks matter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Toth's thot
blackpill is an overexaggerated generalisation that looks matter.
redpill is generalisation about the nature of women.
bluepill is a little bit delusion that ur living in a fantasy where personality can make up for severe lack of physically attractive features.
reality is a mix of all 3

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and thecel
Also just because "It's over" doesn't mean your life ends there are plenty of things you can with your time besides chasing girls.

All the reasons are copes. Reality pill : life is for the pursuit of vagina.